The end of glyphosate

Commodity Marketing

Tools

The end of glyphosate

Sep 6, 2019 | 22:30 361 Here , I will help you out even ....
you can make a fishy hook from the tab off your red bull can ...
Reply With Quote
Austranada's Avatar Sep 6, 2019 | 22:34 362
Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
Nope , still some of the best fish from some of the cleanest water on earth 🌎👍👍
Do yourself another favour, when you grow up and move out of mommies basement, go learn how to fish , and then go downstream of Montreal or any big city and catch a fish or two ... eat them up then get back to me .
Both issues need to be addressed so pull your head out of the sand rather than pretend your little corner of the world is pure. Sadly my parents passed too young, victims in part of an ever polluted environment. Reply With Quote
Sep 6, 2019 | 22:39 363
Quote Originally Posted by Austranada View Post
Both issues need to be addressed so pull your head out of the sand rather than pretend your little corner of the world is pure. Sadly my parents passed too young, victims in part of an ever polluted environment.
Sorry to hear that , but 90% or more of the habitable parts of this world are far far more polluted than here in wester Canada
Take your crusade elsewhere Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Sep 6, 2019 | 22:53 364
Quote Originally Posted by Austranada View Post
Both issues need to be addressed so pull your head out of the sand rather than pretend your little corner of the world is pure. Sadly my parents passed too young, victims in part of an ever polluted environment.
The very house and it's contents you live in isn't healthy. The vehicle you drive. Depending where you live...the air you breath. The electronic devices you use...so many frequencies wavelengths. ....the sun!!!!!!

I think its pretty hard to single out one cause of health problems. Reply With Quote
Sep 7, 2019 | 00:00 365
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
The very house and it's contents you live in isn't healthy. The vehicle you drive. Depending where you live...the air you breath. The electronic devices you use...so many frequencies wavelengths. ....the sun!!!!!!

I think its pretty hard to single out one cause of health problems.
Everyone seems to be going on about glyphosate being sprayed but conveniently have forgotten about all the chemicals that are used on fruit and vegetables during their growth and to prevent them from spoiling when shipped from thousands of miles away. To me they are a bunch of hypocrites just looking for a handout because they are too lazy to work & care for themselves. Reply With Quote

  • Austranada's Avatar Sep 8, 2019 | 02:55 366
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Sorry to hear that , but 90% or more of the habitable parts of this world are far far more polluted than here in wester Canada
    Take your crusade elsewhere
    False. Everyone thinks they live in a cleaner place than their neighbor. You offer no proof. Trump believes they have the cleanest air and water,haha Canada not much better, still polluted. Take your pro poison fallacy somewhere else. Reply With Quote
    Austranada's Avatar Sep 8, 2019 | 03:10 367
    Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
    The very house and it's contents you live in isn't healthy. The vehicle you drive. Depending where you live...the air you breath. The electronic devices you use...so many frequencies wavelengths. ....the sun!!!!!!

    I think its pretty hard to single out one cause of health problems.
    So it sounds like you've given up farma.
    "The modern environment is full of pollutants so it makes it OK to continue adding more". What a cop out attitude.
    The overwhelming main cause of "health problems" is environmental which includes your diet. You are what you eat. Health care systems are overburdened and big pharma loves it because they sell the drugs to treat the conditions their chemicals have created insofar as polluting the food industry. Reply With Quote
    Austranada's Avatar Sep 8, 2019 | 09:44 368 Our pesticide regulator is a joke. You can bet the consumer won't be happy and it will continue to raise awareness until its banned

    https://www.9news.com.au/national/does-round-up-week-killer-cause-cancer-60-minutes/57a56ebe-04a8-4dfc-b655-61f2e1d8d2ad Reply With Quote
    Sep 8, 2019 | 21:25 369 Sounds like theyre going to ban some organic farming (ie. growing lettuce in human shit)
    To many people are dying from ecoli . Lawsuits coming against organic regulators also
    Also read a report that a full 59 % of organic foods are fraudulent
    About time they went after that bullshit industry
    We see sprayer tracks in organic fields here all the time Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 8, 2019 | 21:43 370 Just think how good their lettuce would grow if they used Liberal poop. It sure wouldn’t stink! Yum Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Austranada's Avatar Sep 14, 2019 | 04:38 371
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Sounds like theyre going to ban some organic farming (ie. growing lettuce in human shit)
    To many people are dying from ecoli . Lawsuits coming against organic regulators also
    Also read a report that a full 59 % of organic foods are fraudulent
    About time they went after that bullshit industry
    We see sprayer tracks in organic fields here all the time
    Deliberate and desperate fake news. Human waste is not a certified allowable input on certified organic farms but is used on regular farms. What's wrong with sprayer tracks in organic fields? Do you even know what was applied if anyone cares to trust your claim? Organic doesn't mean seed a field and walk away like you're trying to mislead readers into thinking.
    Some light reading for you

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/31342895
    Last edited by Austranada; Sep 14, 2019 at 04:48.
    Reply With Quote
    Austranada's Avatar Sep 14, 2019 | 04:55 372
    Quote Originally Posted by caseih View Post
    Sounds like theyre going to ban some organic farming (ie. growing lettuce in human shit)
    To many people are dying from ecoli . Lawsuits coming against organic regulators also
    Also read a report that a full 59 % of organic foods are fraudulent
    About time they went after that bullshit industry
    We see sprayer tracks in organic fields here all the time
    You've replied over 20 times in this thread since crying about not wanting anyone to reply. Reply With Quote
    Austranada's Avatar Sep 14, 2019 | 05:39 373 This just in. Great news out of Thailand

    https://www.thaipbsworld.com/education-ministry-to-set-example-by-banning-two-herbicides-and-one-pesticide/ Reply With Quote
    wd9
    Sep 14, 2019 | 23:47 374
    Quote Originally Posted by Austranada View Post
    This just in. Great news out of Thailand

    https://www.thaipbsworld.com/education-ministry-to-set-example-by-banning-two-herbicides-and-one-pesticide/
    And yet 2,4-D is just fine. Ignorance at its worst. Both Thailand and you. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Austranada's Avatar Sep 15, 2019 | 00:03 375
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    And yet 2,4-D is just fine. Ignorance at its worst. Both Thailand and you.
    Ahhh another strawman. I didn't say 2-4 D was just fine. Guys like you and AlbabyFarmer jump to their own conclusions and then shoot down nonexistent arguments. Lame Reply With Quote
    Sep 15, 2019 | 19:27 376
    Quote Originally Posted by Austranada View Post
    Ahhh another strawman. I didn't say 2-4 D was just fine. Guys like you and AlbabyFarmer jump to their own conclusions and then shoot down nonexistent arguments. Lame
    Here is your non existent argument, they grow japonica glufosinate tolerant as well as Clearfield rice in Thailand as the major crop. Will they ban Glufosinate, Imazapic and Imazapyr? No.

    I hope they ban all the chemicals there. And every other country besides Canada. Hope they ban fertilizer too. Starvation makes people open their wallets. I wish you all the success in your Jihad. Reply With Quote

  • Austranada's Avatar Sep 15, 2019 | 21:27 377
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    Here is your non existent argument, they grow japonica glufosinate tolerant as well as Clearfield rice in Thailand as the major crop. Will they ban Glufosinate, Imazapic and Imazapyr? No.

    I hope they ban all the chemicals there. And every other country besides Canada. Hope they ban fertilizer too. Starvation makes people open their wallets. I wish you all the success in your Jihad.
    One third of food produced goes to waste. Starvation is not a supply problem
    Chemical poisoning and ill health makes people open their wallets. Here's what's happening long term

    https://enmobile.prnasia.com/releases/apac/thai-organic-rice-helps-promote-people-s-wellbeing-250663.shtml Reply With Quote
    Sep 16, 2019 | 12:19 378 So are you good jumping on the bandwagon of the fraudulent, corrupt, and lawyer fees motivated decision by the IARC? Knowing full well it is absolutely corrupt and liable?

    Guess don't even need to ask, as by your posts and glee posting links of ignorance, you are. Reply With Quote
    Sep 16, 2019 | 13:10 379
    Quote Originally Posted by Austranada View Post
    False. Everyone thinks they live in a cleaner place than their neighbor. You offer no proof. Trump believes they have the cleanest air and water,haha Canada not much better, still polluted. Take your pro poison fallacy somewhere else.
    Reply With Quote
    Sep 16, 2019 | 14:35 380
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    So are you good jumping on the bandwagon of the fraudulent, corrupt, and lawyer fees motivated decision by the IARC? Knowing full well it is absolutely corrupt and liable?

    Guess don't even need to ask, as by your posts and glee posting links of ignorance, you are.
    Tweety, I doubt any of your posts will win you the popularity contest around here, calling it like it is doesn't tend to go over very well, but you easily win the most truthful poster award every time. Well said. Not that it will faze the perpetual troll. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Sep 18, 2019 | 08:32 381
    Quote Originally Posted by tweety View Post
    So are you good jumping on the bandwagon of the fraudulent, corrupt, and lawyer fees motivated decision by the IARC? Knowing full well it is absolutely corrupt and liable?

    Guess don't even need to ask, as by your posts and glee posting links of ignorance, you are.
    Well, perhaps I was wrong, and it did faze him, hasn't been back for 3 whole days! Reply With Quote
    Sep 18, 2019 | 09:54 382
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Well, perhaps I was wrong, and it did faze him, hasn't been back for 3 whole days!
    Oh he will be back. Which is why i call it a jihad. It's a religion to them Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like