• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RB auction freight

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RB auction freight

Anyone here that has purchased online auction and tried to get LTL freight from RB auction.
    Seems impossible for me. Tried from Regina auction March 27.

Originally posted by samhill View Post
    Anyone here that has purchased online auction and tried to get LTL freight from RB auction.
    Seems impossible for me. Tried from Regina auction March 27.
    I have tried a couple time, not even a quote!

Comment

Thanks for comeback. Finally got a contact asked me how much would I pay, so gave a number, and asked how much he wanted. No reply. Then a sky high quote from another. Sheesh.

Comment

There must be courier and hotshot services out there looking for any kind of work. Locally there is a maikos trucking that might do that for you depending where you are

Comment

Got a backhoe and a tandem water truck . From Edmonton auction few years back.
          A online freight bid outfit.
          Ended up real cheap. 1100 for both. 250 miles.
          Place the job . And watch the bids come in.
          Less than 1/2 the original bids
          Sorry can not remember name
          Of website
          Last edited by sawfly1; Apr 2, 2019, 01:15.

Comment

Yesterday got a quote from a company to come and add Fusion to the farm yard. They wanted mileage so for 90km it was $270.00.

I said i had a Fourwheel tractor delivered from our farm to regina for 300.00.

Some thing is wrong.

They use the Sasktel rate even though they only install for sasktel.

Oh Rural internet is a ****ING Joke.

Comment

Originally posted by sawfly1 View Post
              Got a backhoe and a tandem water truck . From Edmonton auction few years back.
              A online freight bid outfit.
              Ended up real cheap. 1100 for both. 250 miles.
              Place the job . And watch the bids come in.
              Less than 1/2 the original bids
              Sorry can not remember name
              Of website
              I've used Uship and it worked well. Definitely wouldn't be driving half way across the country myself to pick up equipment when there are trucks hauling all the time often with partial loads.

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                I've used Uship and it worked well. Definitely wouldn't be driving half way across the country myself to pick up equipment when there are trucks hauling all the time often with partial loads.
                Just got a super b to deliver the planters last week through uship and for 1400 km one way it came to under $2400 all in. Definitely try them. All you need are rough dimensions and weight.

Comment

I have used Q-line Trucking for several Ritchie Bro purchases, usually pretty reasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Goodtime View Post
                    I have used Q-line Trucking for several Ritchie Bro purchases, usually pretty reasonable.
                    Must be going good for them they just bought 3 quarters in this RM

Comment

Yes I don't think the Quirings are starving.

Comment

Yes I don't think the Quirings are starving.
                        Wonder if the tow truck driver on highway to hell is related. Think his name was Al Quiring

Comment

Thanks Goodtime, made arrangements with Q-Line, easy to deal with.

Comment

What the hill Sam. Glad you got it figured.

Too bad I didn’t see this sooner I went and picked up my item Saturday from rouleau...could of grabbed yours too.

I have had good luck with jays transport for pallet sized loads around sask and Canada

Comment

RB auction at Elrose could shake things up, deals ( or better prices than have been around ) .

Impacts every

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...