• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fuel prices.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuel prices.

Pump gas prices in Plentywood, 85 cents/liter CAD.
    Diesel at the pump, $1.08/liter CAD

My spring/summer bulk deisel fill was 95.4 cents last week. Forgot the bulk gas price.

I was behind a Plains bulk fuel hauler in line at the border crossing.

Edit in: Not sure why that picture is upside down

& price correction
    Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 26, 2019, 12:06.

Between Christmas and New Years seems to have been the low for bulk diesel fuel deliveries this year.

The price at the pumps will be even higher April 1st thanks to Goodale, Trudeau, McKenna and their idiotic policies!

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
      Make sure to fill the crew cab up with CHEAP LIQUOR !
      I can only bring back so much duty free!

You can always just make your own! Double distilled then charcoal filtered and diluted to something that won't black you out! ☠🥃😵💫🤕

Comment

Speaking of distilling I worked in a dry camp where the cook would buy large amounts of vanilla extract and distill it on the stove. He used a saucepan with a bowl sitting in the middle of it and an inverted lid full of ice . . . . pretty simple. He was a happy cook in the evening, not so much in morning.

Comment

Headline in local newspaper: Farmer Turned Rum-Runner. Long Cold Winter Cited Reason.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            Headline in local newspaper: Farmer Turned Rum-Runner. Long Cold Winter Cited Reason.
            Well in "the day" when rum running was a thing.... I am restoring a car that could have been used for that very purpose....look what was found in the car...they fell into a spot no one would ever likely find them...except during a complete restoration.

Time for a little car "geneology". The guy I bought it from is still alive. I am waiting to talk to him to see who he bought it from...tracing its roots. Lol.

Edit in....hit send reply instead of attach. Those two buttons are too close to each other.
            Last edited by farmaholic; Mar 26, 2019, 10:18.

Comment

Here's the pics...

Comment

But, but, some on here said it was a very warm winter .....

Comment

Back on topic...

Diesel up 1.5 cents
                  Gas was 102.9 when I filled diesel last week...but jumping 6 cents to 108.9, YIKES.

Comment

Farmaholic , is that a Buick , or an Oldsmobile? FYI , you need to subscribe to Hemmings Classic Car, excellent magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by GALAXIE500 View Post
                      Farmaholic , is that a Buick , or an Oldsmobile? FYI , you need to subscribe to Hemmings Classic Car, excellent magazine.
                      Galaxie, a Canadian built Buick, which makes it a McLaughlin Buick.

I am just about done sourcing parts. I've been at this for over 3 decades. Am a member of two Buick clubs...people are helpful and I am greatful.

Decided to restore to original(first intention), had gone too far down that path to change direction....instead of a full customization or a Resto-Mod(both which would have increased it's drivability). A good reason to go original restoration is because there was only 311 built in Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                        Galaxie, a Canadian built Buick, which makes it a McLaughlin Buick.

I am just about done sourcing parts. I've been at this for over 3 decades. Am a member of two Buick clubs...people are helpful and I am greatful.

Decided to restore to original(first intention), had gone too far down that path to change direction....instead of a full customization or a Resto-Mod(both which would have increased it's drivability). A good reason to go original restoration is because there was only 311 built in Canada.
                        What a beautiful car Farma. You gonna take her out on Thursday and join the Blair’s demonstration in Regina?

Comment

So where was the car picture taken Farma? - that doesn't look like the Slum of the Ghetto you describe - more like jolly old England.

Comment

What a beautiful car Farma. You gonna take her out on Thursday and join the Blair’s demonstration in Regina?
                            Thank You SDG.

Mine is in a million pieces right now but will look like that when it's done. Will probably be done in a year and half to two years. Hopefully sooner but why rush.... take time and pay attention to the details. This must be my mid-life crisis project!

Wisecracker..... take the Meridean fuel tender trailer in and fill-er-up!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                              So where was the car picture taken Farma? - that doesn't look like the Slum of the Ghetto you describe - more like jolly old England.
                              Grassy, sorry for the late reply, I never saw your post, I wasn't ignoring you....

Just a stock photo off the internet, but that's what mine will look like. The color will be a very dark navy blue, so dark that it will look nearly black in the shade and look black at night for sure.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.