• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

green energy...beware

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

green energy...beware

https://ontario-wind-resistance.org/2015/10/09/west-perth-farmers-hit-with-32-million-liens-by-wind-turbine-construction-contractors/?fbclid=IwAR3z9jAoIrrTv7AWvD-b-GQcZp-t6HaYcT24vJ5kY0w6UL8QSZ1bfwcBdPc https://ontario-wind-resistance.org/2015/10/09/west-perth-farmers-hit-with-32-million-liens-by-wind-turbine-construction-contractors/?fbclid=IwAR3z9jAoIrrTv7AWvD-b-GQcZp-t6HaYcT24vJ5kY0w6UL8QSZ1bfwcBdPc

5 years later now, what happened in the mean time?

Comment

wd9
      very good question
      google and bing no help here
      whoever heard of lawyers drawing out lawsuits...
      bet the farmers would like some sort of resolution
      imagine trying to sell land or even refinance with these liens attached to your land

Comment

I have to admit, I probably wouldn't have had enough lawyers read the contract enough either. Surprised it hasn't happened more with gas wells as of late with many companies going broke.

Comment

My dad had builders liens on title for 30 years because some general didn't pay his subs. Beware is right. On you to get them off.

Comment

Every place that endorsed this shit show gave scaled back or abandoned

Comment

Good advice to all of us to beware infringement on property.

This morning I read that Goodale is talking about an interesting water strategy where Diefenbaker joins the Qu’Appelle system. Very interesting - but what do Agrivillers think? First thing came to mind was the fights by farmers around Rafferty-Alameda when it was built and the environmentalists.

Comment

It’s already part of that system? Is it not?

Comment

Well Robert, I looked at the Saskatchewan map and it is close, the connection between Diefenbaker and Qu’Appelle system. I am just assuming that dredging and expansion is what Goodale is talking about. Maybe they could put a damn dam in their and crank up the hydro, just an idea.

Comment

Lake diefenbaker is the start of the quappelle, they damed up the South Saskatchewan River and the quappelle to make the lake in the 60’s.

Comment

Maybe Ralfs on crack.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...
                      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.