• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge For Goodale

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge For Goodale

Finally he might get a run for his money this time.

http://338canada.com/index.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	gooddale.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	76.4 KB
ID:	778330

If we didnt have that useless ppc it would be even closer

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      If we didnt have that useless ppc it would be even closer
      Come election time I think anyone with half a brain will vote conservative over ppc. Especially in this riding. Like the Alberta separation party or freedom conservatives, albertans if they want to punt notley they will hitch the cart to the strongest horse. What keeps Ralph in there so long? Realize his riding has a significant city aspect but how everything else has changed. I was speaking at a political event years ago which he was there too and I found him to be a decent person. Is that what keeps him there?

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        Come election time I think anyone with half a brain will vote conservative over ppc. Especially in this riding. Like the Alberta separation party or freedom conservatives, albertans if they want to punt notley they will hitch the cart to the strongest horse. What keeps Ralph in there so long? Realize his riding has a significant city aspect but how everything else has changed. I was speaking at a political event years ago which he was there too and I found him to be a decent person. Is that what keeps him there?
        How could you not start out decent coming from Wilcox. But he has become the ultimate politician. Relies on trusted polling on where to stand on issues. Fiercely and blindly loyal to leader. He has intuition on what to say and when to say it.

But there there must be a lot of gullible suckers in that riding. Anyone know any?

BTW, didn't Ralph riding change or did his boundaries change in the late '90's? I seem to remember the wheat board wars having some influence on chances at least in the minds of Ralph's team.

Comment

Have known Ralph personally for 40 years and some where through his political career he lost his way. Hearing him spout the Liberal garbage at the recent SARM convention was embarrassing and he should truly be ashamed of himself for losing sight of who he is supposed to be representing in Ottawa. Not surprising though given his record on the previous CWB file.

Comment

He could of done so much for his province with this band of inexperienced idiots . He must of learned something along the way . He has turned out to be such a waste . Such a shame . Hopefully his self entitlement means more to him than helping his province and giving something back. Hopefully they punt him and not let him freeload anymore
            Last edited by caseih; Mar 24, 2019, 18:42.

Comment

I challenge anyone that goes to Regina and go to Goodales office and ask questions....

Incredible incompetence in that office....then go home and write a letter.....which goes unanswered. ...

Comment

By now I expect FCC & all banks with a nickel lent to Ag and Ag related business, industry or handle facility will have met with Justin & Bill & the Ag Minister who did not bother to stop in Saskatchewan to shrill: this ain't going to be pretty unless you fix this fast. Clearly.

Massive farm debt; massive industry assets at stake.

The ball is in their court.

Comment

I don’t believe the polls. I live in his constituency and hear the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                    Come election time I think anyone with half a brain will vote conservative over ppc.
                    And anyone with less than half a brain will support Trudeau again. So the only question left to answer is, do those with half a brain outnumber those with less than half a brain? Perhaps Chuck can offer some insight?

Comment

I can understand a liberal voting for the liberal party but I can't understand a liberal voting for Justin Trudeau, I know there's an analogy for that but none come to mind . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                        I can understand a liberal voting for the liberal party but I can't understand a liberal voting for Justin Trudeau, I know there's an analogy for that but none come to mind . . . .
                        The best analogy for that is Jane Philpott and JWR but so far they seem to be the only two.

Comment

Goodale should walk and save his name.

Comment

I think he will lose as the people in my neighbourhood of Wascana View are not happy. Die-hard liberals were mad at the pipeline bullshit as real estate started to go south.

I wish he would just retire and go out with a bit of dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                              The best analogy for that is Jane Philpott and JWR but so far they seem to be the only two.
                              Before anyone gets too excited about Liberals abandoning ship, some numbers out over the weekend. Based on interviews, only 7% of Liberal incumbents say they will not be running in 2019 election. Number jumps to 12% for Conservatives and a whopping 32% for NDs. Wonder where ND votes will go if there is no incumbent advantage.
                              Last edited by dmlfarmer; Mar 25, 2019, 06:43.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.