• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday thank you notes ..on Saturday

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday thank you notes ..on Saturday

Little late....

Thank you for nice weather...so far a slow melt. ...but a fair run off considering....ground was iced and frozen ...everything is filling for the cattle guys....all good.

Thank you to the cowards on the liberal side of the justice committee. ....I hope they don't get re-elected and go back to being lapdogs for someone else.

Thank you to the liberals for ignoring western farmers....it would be easier to list what the Chinese are buying than what they are not....did I mention the 3.9 billion for supply managed farmers?

Thank you to the new federal ag minister for looking for a science based solution.....grain in Canada is inspected at the elevator at unload....then when it goes into a railcar ....then at the west coast...then before going into a vessel. ....would it take that long to re-inspect the samples taken? It takes 5 trains to fill a vessel... she is stupid ....

Thank you to the auction season starting up....most farmers there are probably talking to reps about available dates...we can't move grain out of this country....3MMT of vessels.....did I mention that might happen back in November? The industry is ready to use "force majeur" rules soon....

More to come over weekend but I am enjoying the weather and calving....it's more fun with the sun and son.....

A great big thank you to the Federal Liberal party and Justin Trudeau for Killing the number one grain crop grown in western Canada. It just amazes me how you guys could F#K up even the lord's prayer.

A great big thank you to mother nature for giving me Florida like the weather in Sask. What a great week to be home.

The flight back to Orlando under 500 right now maybe Easter?

A great big thank you to the Sask party for Actually running a surplus even if it is small it's still a positive.

Quebec, on the other hand, has a surplus thanks to Alberta and Sask sharing the Wealth someone explain why.

Big thank you to every Albertan that is waking up and realizing the USeless NDP that Ran Sask into the ground and then moved to Alberta to help nut case have no clue and never should run a gov let alone a Lemonade stand.

Finally a big thank you to wide tires for getting my first fat Gopher the other moring along the road. Ah, spring is here.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
      A great big thank you to the Federal Liberal party and Justin Trudeau for Killing the number one grain crop grown in western Canada. It just amazes me how you guys could F#K up even the lord's prayer.

A great big thank you to mother nature for giving me Florida like the weather in Sask. What a great week to be home.

The flight back to Orlando under 500 right now maybe Easter?

A great big thank you to the Sask party for Actually running a surplus even if it is small it's still a positive.

Quebec, on the other hand, has a surplus thanks to Alberta and Sask sharing the Wealth someone explain why.

Big thank you to every Albertan that is waking up and realizing the USeless NDP that Ran Sask into the ground and then moved to Alberta to help nut case have no clue and never should run a gov let alone a Lemonade stand.

Finally a big thank you to wide tires for getting my first fat Gopher the other moring along the road. Ah, spring is here.
      SF3

Are you starting to grasp why the NDP kept us as a "have not" province....better to receive than continue to give to Quebec....the results are the same. ....

If the Chinese ban goes on ...we will be cap in hand to the federal Government. ...on our knees....just the way the Trudeau's like it....

Comment

Yes I agree thats why the Sask. NDP always wanted us to be bottom feeders instead of prosperity. Easy to Get welfare and keep the ones running the NDP rich. Oh im bad the NDP never did that.

Comment

Yes I agree thats why the Sask. NDP always wanted us to be bottom feeders instead of prosperity. Easy to Get welfare and keep the ones running the NDP rich. Oh im bad the NDP never did that.

Thank you to my insight as to why politicians get involved....Bradley Wall has got another board seat...with plenty of praise....

Comment

That's ok they are out of politics but the NDP live off the trough for years and pad their own pockets. The minions keep working.

Roy got a job at the University. Some can do others Teach.

Comment

That's ok they are out of politics but the NDP live off the trough for years and pad their own pockets. The minions keep working.

Roy got a job at the University. Some can do others Teach.
              They all keep bleeding the taxpayer....Brad Wall didn't get a board seat because of his intelligence of building a uranium plant....he's a good snake oil salesman....more time with the family??????

He reminds me of most farm reps....get him out of the house or off the farm so the real work can get done at home....
              Last edited by bucket; Mar 23, 2019, 09:01.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.