• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China refuses purchases of all Canadian canola;

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the hurry?
    Not much of that shit grown in Ontario or Quebec.

Comment

Gonna talk to your Syngenta rep now like I suggested two weeks ago.
      Getting your attention yet?
      Huawei products, DJI,etc etc. Ask for country of origin on all parts etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Flax, wheat and peas added to the import ban this afternoon.
        Hmmmmm maybe Heat LQ residue is part of the problem as well

Comment

Somebody's off their meds again.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Flax, wheat and peas added to the import ban this afternoon.
            Thank heavens corn and beans are still allowed ....

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
              Hmmmmm maybe Heat LQ residue is part of the problem as well
              **** you you moronic ass hole! Pure politics and you want to kick an Industry when its down. If you're too stupid to see that, I feel sorry for you. Do you take some sadistic pleasure in your crusade against mainstream Ag production? Your shadenfreude will bite you in the ass you unsympathetic and unempathetic prick....in time karma fixes pricks like you. Now get dressed and **** off.

Apologies to other AVers and Administration for that momentary lapse of sanity. I promise to behave again.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                Thank heavens corn and beans are still allowed ....
                Thank heavens i rented half my land.

Comment

FCC and those 100 dollar an acre rent farmers are up really smiling now I bet!!! Hahahahaha

Oh Ritchie Ritchie rich bros. Do I here a bid....
                  ......any bids at all.......please! Please

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    **** you you moronic ass hole! Pure politics and you want to kick an Industry when its down. If you're too stupid to see that, I feel sorry for you. Do you take some sadistic pleasure in your crusade against mainstream Ag production? Your shadenfreude will bite you in the ass you unsympathetic and unempathetic prick....in time karma fixes pricks like you. Now get dressed and **** off.

Apologies to other AVers and Administration for that momentary lapse of sanity. I promise to behave again.
                    I disagree

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      Well guys read this from austranada hmmm thinking hes actually based on the wide open prairies of western canada not sure why he says otherwise. Not quite what happens in oz so maybe he has connections with australian ag.

Not a shot at the guy just a tad misinformered.
                      That's exactly what happens here in WA. I've done it myself. You are not misinformed just uninformed.

Comment

I would say your misinformed.

Now they are stopping oil, wheat flax etc. Yea its about science.

Bullshit it's about a Daddy's little girl who is in jail and our idiot wasn't smart enough to take her on a plane trip to Seattle and let trumps guys take her off the plane.

Comment

SK3 its all good. BNN and CBC saying the prices drop will get us some more customers for canola like Pakistan. Just have to find a way to grow it at $8. Nothing to see here.

Comment

That's how stupid the world media actually is. Yea grow more for less money MR Farmer even if the whole China thing is the FEderal Gov fault. They said there would be consequences if we jailed the Chinese women. Well, I would say they F#$Ked us good.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                              Bullshit it's about a Daddy's little girl who is in jail and our idiot wasn't smart enough to take her on a plane trip to Seattle and let trumps guys take her off the plane.
                              EXACTLY. This is just one more in a long list of examples of the gang that can't shoot straight. John Manley said it straight up - the woman should never have been arrested in Canada and under a competent administration it wouldn't have happened. Quiet phone call, plane lands somewhere else, no problem. That's what the Chinese are really pissed about - that our government should be so clueless as to let this happen in the first place.

Comment

Sf3 if you think this would have played any different
                                With Harper or Scheer at the helm.
                                Your delusional.
                                Both would have handed her to trump.
                                In a heartbeat.
                                Trump buddies for sure.

Not a big fan of Trudeau either .
                                Esp. When the rule of law is so important.
                                Until it comes to Quebec.
                                Hypocrites

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.