• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ideas for Discussion Forums

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ideas for Discussion Forums

I'm the creator of these here threaded discussion forums that you see on Agri-ville. <p> I'm looking to upgrade the forum system before the end of March and since you're the people that use the forums on a regular basis I should be talking to you to get ideas about improving the program. <p> If you have any thoughts for improvements I would appreciate hearing them. And the sooner, the better as I would like to have the new program online by April 1st. <p> <i>Thanks in advance!</i>

Kevin: If I want to follow a thread, I presently seem to have back out of each message to the forum area, click on the next message down to read it, and so on. It is possible to be able to read a message and then just go to directly to any replies without having to go back and forth like I do now? Also, is it possible to be able to edit or delete a message after it is sent up. For instance, I have seen a couple of instances where the same message accidently got posted 3 or 4 times. Obviously, the author did not wish this to happen but once it is done it can't be changed. One more thing. Right now I have to go to each forum individually to see if there are any new messages. Is there some way that I can quickly see which of the forums has something new without having to take the time to check out each one. Just some suggestions, the forum system is working OK

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.