• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MP Jane Philpott places IED in the pathway of Justin's re-electioon!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MP Jane Philpott places IED in the pathway of Justin's re-electioon!

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/jane-philpott-theres-much-more-to-the-story-that-needs-to-be-told/ https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/jane-philpott-theres-much-more-to-the-story-that-needs-to-be-told/

This SNC-Lav story just blew up all over again this morning, with this interview with Paul Wells at Macleans.

Not to mention the CEO at SNA-Lav claims this morning, that they NEVER mentioned anything about 9000 jobs being lost to Trudeau or his Justice Dept.

Philpott's interview is far more damaging to the sockless puppet than anything else so far. Even more damaging than anything that JWR has said or done in that it seems to substantiate everything that's been said or implied against the Libranos complicity in the subversion of justice.

It appears that there are more than a few Liberals who believe that this scandal should be fully exposed.

And rightly so. Because there are those who understand that if SNC gets away with this, then there is no justice left.

What will Justin do next?

Comment

Saw SNC Lav CEO on Global yesterday claiming he never told Trudeau that 9000 jobs would be lost and also that they would not move to London.

THEN, through the night on CBC radio they reported that on Radio Canada in Quebec he said the complete opposite! He said that if there was no DPA their company would be vulnerable for a take-over and that 9000 jobs would be moved out of Canada! Tried to find it on the internet this morning on CBC and it comes up and then quickly disappears. Tried different search engines and the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by littledoggie View Post
        Saw SNC Lav CEO on Global yesterday claiming he never told Trudeau that 9000 jobs would be lost and also that they would not move to London.

THEN, through the night on CBC radio they reported that on Radio Canada in Quebec he said the complete opposite! He said that if there was no DPA their company would be vulnerable for a take-over and that 9000 jobs would be moved out of Canada! Tried to find it on the internet this morning on CBC and it comes up and then quickly disappears. Tried different search engines and the same result.
        Manipulating the information flow to the public. That is just scary.

Next thing you know someone's gonna come up with a term like "fake news".

Comment

littledoggie, it's not really surprising you might hear one thing being said in French or in Qbeck, and something entirely different outside of Qbeck. It's been going on for generations. Two faced politicians.
          Regardless, the questions about the truth, maybe better described as the lie about 9000 jobs, is being brought up again today.

Comment

When this broke I said there wasn't enough material to sink a government. I still believe that. I also said I had complete faith in the PMO's ability to mismanage this to the point where there would be sufficient to sink a government. I still believe that too. There still isn't enough to sink a government but the coverup is the story and that's good for Conservatives.

Bob Fife has said publicly that he's working on a followup. The Mark Norman trial is still slogging along. This thing is far from over and October has suddenly become possible. The best narrative I see emerging from this is the anti-feminist angle. That may serve to drive the lefties who parked their votes with the Libs in 2015 back into NDP votes. That's good. We need the dippers to poll in the mid-20s to have a fighting chance in October.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
              When this broke I said there wasn't enough material to sink a government. I still believe that. I also said I had complete faith in the PMO's ability to mismanage this to the point where there would be sufficient to sink a government. I still believe that too. There still isn't enough to sink a government but the coverup is the story and that's good for Conservatives.

Bob Fife has said publicly that he's working on a followup. The Mark Norman trial is still slogging along. This thing is far from over and October has suddenly become possible. The best narrative I see emerging from this is the anti-feminist angle. That may serve to drive the lefties who parked their votes with the Libs in 2015 back into NDP votes. That's good. We need the dippers to poll in the mid-20s to have a fighting chance in October.
              I think dipper support is coming back. Wouldn’t count out BQ neither. The SNC thing would’ve been a nothing burger if it wasn’t so badly dealt with as it has. What perplexes me is Trudeau let Raybould back in and that Raybould wanted back in. If that was Jean Chrétien she would’ve been kicked out. Even Pilpott is saying she’s still a liberal and can’t stand the thoughts of Sheer as pm but is hanging the party out. How can this party operate and govern domestically let alone represent our country internationally when they can not keep their own shit together? There are more black swans lurking at the edge of the pond, always is, just this govt is in damage control and they haven’t done well dealing with it.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                I think dipper support is coming back. Wouldn’t count out BQ neither. The SNC thing would’ve been a nothing burger if it wasn’t so badly dealt with as it has. What perplexes me is Trudeau let Raybould back in and that Raybould wanted back in. If that was Jean Chrétien she would’ve been kicked out. Even Pilpott is saying she’s still a liberal and can’t stand the thoughts of Sheer as pm but is hanging the party out. How can this party operate and govern domestically let alone represent our country internationally when they can not keep their own shit together? There are more black swans lurking at the edge of the pond, always is, just this govt is in damage control and they haven’t done well dealing with it.
                It looks like JWR still has an unfinished agenda in regards to the first nations file, and has to play somewhat nice to get that through before the election. And it looks increasingly like this entire issue was her holding the PMO hostage on her issues before she would support their pet project.

Comment

Is another layer to this story, still not told. We all know now that the line about 9000 jobs was all political B.S. Why wouldn't Raybould and Philpott also not be worried about Canadian jobs?

I have a question,,, that being, if SNC-Lav were willing to spent $160 million to bribe Libyans, how much were they willing to spend on bribing Liberals?

Has SNC-Lav or associates donated to the Liberal Party,,, has SNC-Lav or associates donated to the Trudeau Foundation?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snc-lavalin-paid-160m-in-libyan-bribes-rcmp-allege-1.1349694 https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/snc-lavalin-paid-160m-in-libyan-bribes-rcmp-allege-1.1349694
                  added link

Comment

Mrs Wilson may have an unfinished indian agenda but based on the literature her and her husband have published we should be very afraid of that gaining any traction at all. Scary stuff.

I don't like mr Trudeau but maybe he is holding the line on something much worse that he probably let out of the bag himself. A nice house cleaning election will shut the door on a lot of these misguided policies.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...
                    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.