• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh Oh Kenney got caught

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Oh Kenney got caught

Using Jeff Callaway as a Kamikaze candidate and providing his campaign with resources and attack advertisements amid at Kenney's main political rival Brain Jean in order for Kenny to win.

Maybe they handed Notey the election?

Oh those squeaky clean Righties always pounding their chest's how honorable they are.

Hey Ab5, Case, and Oliver88 what's up?

What politician do you trust foragefarmer

Comment

Not to worry he will squirm out somehow with the help of the media.
      He should have run in venezula his style of leadership seem more in tune there.

Comment

That’s interesting horse I’ve kind of thought the media has let Notley and her merry band of thieves have a free ride.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
          Using Jeff Callaway as a Kamikaze candidate and providing his campaign with resources and attack advertisements amid at Kenney's main political rival Brain Jean in order for Kenny to win.

Maybe they handed Notey the election?

Oh those squeaky clean Righties always pounding their chest's how honorable they are.

Hey Ab5, Case, and Oliver88 what's up?
          Not sure where you got the idea that I support any of them? I've stated numerous times that none of the political parties represent my views, as an extreme fiscal conservative, and moderate social liberal. I want government to stay out of my pockets, and my bedroom. None of them on paper or in reality come close to that. And to make matter worse, the supposed right parties always get tangled up with the even crazier religious right. I don't vote, I don't belong to any political party.

Comment

NDP and media friends feeding the public, a nothing burger. Last ditch hope to throw mud.

Comment

I'm sure none of these posters could possibly support Kenney anyway Horse. His statement:
              "I agree with the scientific consensus that there are significant, very significant, anthropogenic causes of climate change.” clearly contrasts with that of the majority of posters who A. deny that climate change exists and B. that climate change is caused by human activity.
              (Anthropogenic means "originating in human activity" for anyone unfamiliar with the word.

Comment

Luckily no concern of mine. I live in sk . Try and keep up andfor the record i havent been happy since mr devine left

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                  I'm sure none of these posters could possibly support Kenney anyway Horse. His statement:
                  "I agree with the scientific consensus that there are significant, very significant, anthropogenic causes of climate change.” clearly contrasts with that of the majority of posters who A. deny that climate change exists and B. that climate change is caused by human activity.
                  (Anthropogenic means "originating in human activity" for anyone unfamiliar with the word.
                  And that is one of the biggest problems with this current system, and who sets the agenda.
                  Politicians of all stripes are forced to abandon their own principles, morals, ethics, common sense, doing what is best for the long term interests of the electorate, even scientific principles, all for the sake of electability.

Do you see any connection between a group pretending to represent farmers, supporting this nonsense, and politicians believing they need to pay lip service to the same nonsense?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                    And that is one of the biggest problems with this current system, and who sets the agenda.
                    Politicians of all stripes are forced to abandon their own principles, morals, ethics, common sense, doing what is best for the long term interests of the electorate, even scientific principles, all for the sake of electability.

Do you see any connection between a group pretending to represent farmers, supporting this nonsense, and politicians believing they need to pay lip service to the same nonsense?
                    No, but I see the connection that unites all political parties, and the overwhelming majority of society around the science of climate change. It may not seem so to the huddle here on Agriville who choose to deny scientific evidence but the fact that the very parties and political leaders these posters support don't agree with their views shows how way out on the crazy fringe their ideas are.

Comment

I dont think anyone argues against climate change , always has , always will . Just funny to watch the arrogant pricks that think they can control climate , lol

Comment

AB5
                        Not sure where you got the idea that I support any of them? I've stated numerous times that none of the political parties represent my views, as an extreme fiscal conservative, and moderate social liberal. I want government to stay out of my pockets, and my bedroom. None of them on paper or in reality come close to that. And to make matter worse, the supposed right parties always get tangled up with the even crazier religious right. I don't vote, I don't belong to any political party.

You may not support any political party, but you sure beat up on anything center left, and are oh so noticeably quite regarding the right!

"And to make matter worse, the supposed right parties always get tangled up with the even crazier religious right."

AB5 you best be careful with that comment, Sheepwheat, Oliver88 , Burnt and of coarse Mr God Bless you himself Tom4$$$$4Tom may take offence. TOM were you not heavily involved with the Brian Jean camp when he was leading the Wild Rose party? Are you still a big supporter of the UCP, now that it's out your man Jean was duped by Jason?

You have to admire the Righties when they realize they can't win an election they change their political name to hide the stench.

Reform/Alliance/Conservative, Conservative/ Sk Party Conservative/WildRose/UCP

Blackjack
                        Answer to your question is NONE, I don't Swear Allegiance to any party unlike the Far Righties do on Agriville

Comment

You may not support any political party, but you sure beat up on anything center left, and are oh so noticeably quite regarding the right!
                          I'm really not sure how to be quite regarding of something, could you provide an example of something I have said perhaps?
                          AB5 you best be careful with that comment, Sheepwheat, Oliver88 , Burnt and of coarse Mr God Bless you himself Tom4$$$$4Tom may take offence.
                          Not the least bit afraid of offending them, seems like they have thick enough skin to fend for themselves, the first three seem like respectable honest folks content to live and let live. And I could care less what they want to practice or believe in the privacy of their own home, just as long as none of them get into politics and start trying to mess with separation of church( or mosque or temple etc.) and state.

A friendly suggestion, to make your posts easier to read when you want to quote someone, if you click on the arrow in the bottom right on an existing post, Agriville will quote that post for you and it comes up in a different font and background colour.
                          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Mar 19, 2019, 15:00. Reason: To add suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                            No, but I see the connection that unites all political parties, and the overwhelming majority of society around the science of climate change. It may not seem so to the huddle here on Agriville who choose to deny scientific evidence but the fact that the very parties and political leaders these posters support don't agree with their views shows how way out on the crazy fringe their ideas are.
                            I won't get drug into the same old pointless debate, time is firmly on the side of science on this one, let it play out. But you might want to consider what that overwhelming majority, and all those political parties have actually done to show how seriously they take this crisis, vs. the meaningless inconsequential virtue signalling platitudes they speak about. A lot more political points to be earned to take the easy road and support the latest fad or whim of the media and vocal groups, than there is in actually taking the drastic vote killing actions that would be required if they actually took it seriously. As far as I can tell, there are a lot talking the talk, and none so far walking the walk.

Comment

"Jason Kenney's imaginary basement apartment"

From a CBC article "A staff member at the retirement community said over the phone that the bungalows do not have bedrooms in the basement, just a single bedroom on the main floor". So let's call it what it is "Jason Kenney's imaginary basement apartment"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/jason-kenney-alberta-residence-1.4985648

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/jason-kenney-alberta-residence-1.4985648

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.