• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Optimistic weather forecasts.....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimistic weather forecasts.....

All the double digit highs forecast last week for this week have mostly seemed to disappear, But that's more than ok with me, who needs low mid teen highs for the third week in March? Maybe other than cow calvers or city slickers.

When does Drew's Canadian Prairies Weather Prognosticator come out? Can't wait to see what his best guess will be for Western Canada.

I just hope that imaginary wall that approaching weather systems either stall out before getting to, or fizzle out before they get to it, or split and go around, or develop on the other side of us..... is gone!

I also have an order in for a mid-seeding rain delay! Better watch what I wish for!

Humboldt temp for weds.is plus 13..

Comment

Staying out of double digits will be easier on the infrastructure.

Lots of snow to be converted to a liquid that will find a new location soon.
      Last edited by Oliver88; Mar 18, 2019, 08:50.

Comment

Wait, snow isn't H2O ?

Comment

I see a forcast for BC below normal,prec drought conditions,expected, snow pack less than normal,so as we get most of our weather from bc it sounds like a dry one this yr again here in alta, of course there are always pockets of abnormal weather. Good yr for moisture deffecincy insurance.

Comment

Build that wall, pharma. Build that wall!

Comment

Originally posted by checking View Post
              Build that wall, pharma. Build that wall!
              No, no, no Chequing.... This....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Wall.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	7.6 KB
ID:	767147

Comment

I would be happy to see the snow go and I hope it goes soon but often in the spring they put high temps in the forecast that never seem to materialize.

As for that rain delay half way through seeding? No thank! Maybe just keep it at your place.

Comment

Still calling for warm weather here. Snow is settling lots with a few bare hilltops but the mud is on its way. Last of the fertilizer is getting delivered tomorrow which will be in the nick of time before our clay starts swallowing tires and rubber boots.

I ain’t got no control over it so I just enjoy the weather when you can. Sure beats last month for sure. Maybe in three weeks when the calves start dropping it’ll be dry............. but not too dry🍀

Comment

Originally posted by woodland View Post

Still calling for warm weather here. Snow is settling lots with a few bare hilltops but the mud is on its way. Last of the fertilizer is getting delivered tomorrow which will be in the nick of time before our clay starts swallowing tires and rubber boots.

I ain’t got no control over it so I just enjoy the weather when you can. Sure beats last month for sure. Maybe in three weeks when the calves start dropping it’ll be dry............. but not too dry🍀
                    Coming up in a couple weeks on the news

"WARMEST WINTER ON RECORD IN CANADA!"

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                      Coming up in a couple weeks on the news

"WARMEST WINTER ON RECORD IN CANADA!"
                      Or carbon tax already working as winter was cold. Lol.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...