• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our Illustrious Leader

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Illustrious Leader

And WTF would be said/reported by media if such vomit was said ABOUT QUEBECERS???

Please play this constantly during the Elections, Federally and in Alberta.....grenade for sure!

Such an HONEST BELIEVABLE guy, said straight from the heart...Canada BELONGS to Quebec...

Ah, what if we experience that differently?

Click image for larger version

Name:	26.1 %.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	767146

And those RATS are jumping ship
    Last edited by fjlip; Mar 16, 2019, 16:43.

Comment

Yep, that’s how they think. Once they move to Montreal, they fall in love with Quebec and they’ll never leave. So why? Maybe because of cheap university education, cheap child care, lots of social programs, low taxes, what else? Think it is “I’m the king of the castle” -ism?

Comment

I doubt he said the first part and I don't speak or understand French to see if the subtitles match.

Can anyone read lips to see if it's spliced audio and video.

He can't be that ________!!!!!

Comment

This topic also can be used in the last Alberta provincial election.Only 25% of the elegible voters showed up and well you good folks in Alberta know the rest of the story.

Comment

Our elector system might be better-served if a quorum was required. So after first vote, if too few show up to vote, then a second vote. Probably only the dissatisfied ones showed up to vote in Alberta, the right was sitting on the fence. Farma, you can prolly find a good picture of crows sitting on the fence 😂 ( not saying Alberta has crows).

Comment

A camera following us every day for 20 years, We'd have said some stupid clips as well.
              However, yes, he is that stupid. Consider that, if he is the sum total of his life experiences, V = about 2 bits.

Comment

He’s that stupid!

Last project done down south. Great builder that helped me finish the extra 400sq ft covered yo and bar and golf cart Parking shed.

Not like Trudeau I paid for it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...
                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.