• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grassy et al, we've been telling you,,, they're coming for you.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grassy et al, we've been telling you,,, they're coming for you.

The left and leftism are coming for you, your family, your business, your wealth, your heritage, your way of life, and even the way of life you might want to pass on to younger generations.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2019/01/commission-report-great-food-transformation-plant-diet-climate-change/ https://www.nationalgeographic.com/environment/2019/01/commission-report-great-food-transformation-plant-diet-climate-change/

What will it take for you folks on the left of centre to realize, they hate you as much as they hate oil production, mining, non organic grains, fishing, ships, planes, cars, hunters, trappers, etc, etc, etc...

You need to calm down, I'd hate to live in a state of anxiety that "they" are out to get you all the time. Do you think I'm unaware of the fact that some people would like to see beef production stopped for a variety of reasons? I've been countering that for years, decades even - it's nothing new. You educate, you fight for your case to be heard in the public forum. It's Ok for people to have differing opinions and different agendas, that's what society has always been. The threats you mention come from both right and left leaning people, varies with the issue. People on both the right and left are aware of them too - it's not only the "smart" people on the right that are cognizant of the issues. People with the paranoid idea that "they" have an organized agenda to get all of "us" always scare me. It's a short step to them hiding out in the woods, stocking up on food and ammo.

Comment

Good grief, these experts get paid for this drivel.
      It’s not even worth arguing.
      As Yogi said about the future.

Comment

It’s horseshit the world is running out of food they been using this line for two generations at least. Why would they let city’s grow sideways instead of up devouring prime farm land used for growing food. Why is the most reproductive land in the USA being covered in solar farms now. The price for grain definitely doesn’t show a food shortage. They been dangling this carrot so long it’s rotten.

Comment

Any jackass can write a story. The more venues, the more stories.
          Interesting that China building a red meat and dairy industry. Their motto is "never again".
          Only the well fed seem to have this message. Mandated food organizing.
          How did it work for Stalin, Mao and Kim?? LMFAO

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.