• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real good news ...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Real good news ...

Drought conditions have been reduced to just a few percent of California after another wet winter of way above average rain and snowfall . Vegetables should be plentiful this year and prices should moderate.

Bad news for the global warming fearmongers who said California would be a dried up waste land by now ... lol .

Great news for the agricultural industry there as all reservoirs are at full capacity yet again to ensure water for farmers crops .

Bad news for the fear climate mongers who said all the agricultural production in California would be near elimination by now due to climate change that will ruin crops and drive up the cost of fruits and vegetables.

Good news as a temporary lake has formed in Death Valley 🏜 giving reprieve for the ecosystem there for now.

Good news that some climate fear mongers may realize that the very nature of climate is cyclical... always has been . And that maybe what you hear on MSM is not all true ... lol 😂.

Thoughts while cleaning grain ..... yes Tom , my own grain ... for my own farm . And yes it’s excellent quality seed ... just in case your concerned 🤓.

Comment

Good news for me as I don't have to listen to all that rhetoric day after day.

Comment

In California rain is mostly inconvenient.

Only chance of any significant rain is from Dec to April.

You can go down to the farmers market and by "Rain damaged" strawberries.

They close the street when a puddle covers it.

I do enjoy visiting there and most of the people are friendly.

Near 40 million people who live in their own world.

La La Land.

Comment

They build new developments and the simplist thing would be to build fire protection within the infrastructure....essentially industrial pop up sprinklers at a flip of a switch. ..maintains vegetation without the results of a bad burn then mudslides from a rain...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.