Real bad news

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Real bad news

Mar 15, 2019 | 06:50 1 Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps? Reply With Quote
Mar 15, 2019 | 06:58 2
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?
What the hell is the matter with you. Capitalizing on a tragedy with some political cheap shots. You have some serious issues
You are as bad with your rhetoric as the perpetrators of these sickening crimes.
Maybe an agriville holiday should be in order for you
Admin???
Last edited by sk_wheatking; Mar 15, 2019 at 07:00.
Reply With Quote

  • Mar 15, 2019 | 07:26 3 Religion = Hatred

    Especially the stupid tribal superstitions spawned in the Middle East: Islam, Judaism, Christianity Reply With Quote

  • Mar 15, 2019 | 07:32 4 You would have to be really in denial not to recognize the islamaphobia and bigotry being promoted and tolerated by posters here on agriville and elsewhere on social media.

    All of this contributes to an environment where those who are on the edge of extremist views and perhaps edge of sanity are more likely to take violent action. Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 07:35 5
    Quote Originally Posted by jensend View Post
    Religion = Hatred

    Especially the stupid tribal superstitions spawned in the Middle East: Islam, Judaism, Christianity
    Proper term for where it originated would be the "Unholy Land". Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 07:38 6
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?
    Personally, just read the details of the attack five minutes ago. I heard a bit on the radio last night when I was out calving cows. Was shocked and saddened. As for you Grassfarmer you certainly have you knickers in a knot this am! Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 07:41 7
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    What the hell is the matter with you. Capitalizing on a tragedy with some political cheap shots. You have some serious issues
    You are as bad with your rhetoric as the perpetrators of these sickening crimes.
    Maybe an agriville holiday should be in order for you
    Admin???
    Since when are posters so worried about cheap political shots on Agriville? LOL

    A large percentage of the posts are nothing but! Take away the political shots and partisan views from some posters and there would be nothing left to post! Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 07:41 8 All of this contributes to an environment where those who are on the edge of extremist views and perhaps edge of sanity are more likely to take violent action.[/QUOTE]

    Seems like you fit right in to your own personal observation.

    Like you on the left like to call it....a dog whistle. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Mar 15, 2019 | 08:01 9 Not trawling anywhere. Didn't give a shit last night when it was 'breaking news', didn't give a shit this morning and didn't give a shit when it happened anywhere, ever. I am assuming you're busy setting up a Go Fund me page for the victim's families, Grassy? Or are you just out to promote your own version of hate against others? Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 08:01 10
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Since when are posters so worried about cheap political shots on Agriville? LOL

    A large percentage of the posts are nothing but! Take away the political shots and partisan views from some posters and there would be nothing left to post!
    When was the last time you posted something about marketing on here ??
    Some of us try only to get highjacked constantly by the likes of you , thus turns into a political pissing match . Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • blackpowder's Avatar Mar 15, 2019 | 08:16 11 We've all poked the bear on here, so that's ok.
    I'm going to suppose that the psychological motivation for these events differs between the have countries and the have not countries. Not perhaps the targeting of groups.
    How it sits with some of us seems to vary depending on the who.
    And the weak and naive among us will placate our collective guilt with painless platitudes like gun bans and increased immigration.
    Like spending a week in the jungle to support gorillas. Earns bragging rights at the twinkle toes ball, but the gorillas still die.
    And all the rampages outside of our cocoon world will continue unabated and unheralded. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Mar 15, 2019 | 08:24 12 Intergrating warring religions halfway around the world is a careful dance we shouldn't have started playing the music to. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Mar 15, 2019 | 08:58 13
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckChuck View Post
    You would have to be really in denial not to recognize the islamaphobia and bigotry being promoted and tolerated by posters here on agriville and elsewhere on social media.

    All of this contributes to an environment where those who are on the edge of extremist views and perhaps edge of sanity are more likely to take violent action.

    Our society is nuts. We allow our children to be bombarded by constant doom, gloom and conspiracy about the world ending because of some trumped up attack on carbon, the absolute mother of all life on earth. These children are being tortured by insane politics everyday, all day. Indoctrinated teachers freek out if kids present the opposite view instead of teachers inviting alternate evidence and encouraging their own research and ability to reason. Their learning and power of deduction is being killed by dogmatic rhetoric. My grandchildren’s sense of safety and well-being is being attacked every day. They are being told there is no hope for their generation because the climate change nuts can’t make everyone believe their garbage. I wonder how much these young minds can take before they turn to opiates to dull their senses and possibly suicide due to hopelessness. Don’t give me this crap about racism, we have gargantuan endemic problems that should be quashed here and now. We want our children to feel secure and we want them to have hope in the future. Living in fear will lead to no life. IMHO Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Mar 15, 2019 | 09:27 14
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Our society is nuts. We allow our children to be bombarded by constant doom, gloom and conspiracy about the world ending because of some trumped up attack on carbon, the absolute mother of all life on earth. These children are being tortured by insane politics everyday, all day. Indoctrinated teachers freek out if kids present the opposite view instead of teachers inviting alternate evidence and encouraging their own research and ability to reason. Their learning and power of deduction is being killed by dogmatic rhetoric. My grandchildren’s sense of safety and well-being is being attacked every day. They are being told there is no hope for their generation because the climate change nuts can’t make everyone believe their garbage. I wonder how much these young minds can take before they turn to opiates to dull their senses and possibly suicide due to hopelessness. Don’t give me this crap about racism, we have gargantuan endemic problems that should be quashed here and now. We want our children to feel secure and we want them to have hope in the future. Living in fear will lead to no life. IMHO
    You summarized this message:



    Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 09:39 15
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?

    You are strangely quiet about this one, grassfarmer. Did you miss this one, or are you just a stinking hypocrite?

    https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/201...-brutal-attack Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 10:03 16
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?
    Grassfarmer , I am with wheatking on this. YOU are deliberately trying to stoke the fires of bigotry and trying to supress those who might legitimately be discussing the negative and discriminatory aspects of Islam by associating their legitimate concerns or opinions with this despicable event. You are in effect saying that they are aiding and abetting terrorism. I have not seen posts on here that promote hating Muslims, rather they have been about the negative side of Islam. You of all people who loves to promote disparate views and get under peoples skin should be ashamed for using this tragedy. Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 10:30 17 Western civilization when a mosque is attacked. Reaction? Sadness, grief and alarm, disgust, solidarity, aid flowing to those affected by Christian organizations, and of course widespread condemnation in the strongest terms.

    Islamic civilization when western infidels are killed. Silence, ecstaticism, shouting of Allahu akhbar, celebrations in streets, effigy burnings, gunfire in the streets, zero condemnation.

    One of these civilizations needs some help.

    Just the way things are.

    My heart is saddened for the families who lost and had loved ones maimed. The perp should hang in public.

    And Islam in not a race, just for clarity to the leftist terror on the western world lovers. Reply With Quote

  • wd9
    Mar 15, 2019 | 11:25 18
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?
    Muslim isn't a race, so its not racist. It's ok to call out the fact that all religions are ridiculous since there is zero evidence to support them.

    Shooting people however is a whole other level of wrong.
    Last edited by wd9; Mar 15, 2019 at 11:33.
    Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 11:58 19
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Tragic and shocking news out of Christchurch, New Zealand. 49 killed in attacks on two mosques. Those that constantly stoke the fires of racism and hatred of muslims on here are strangely quiet - off trawling the cesspools of the internet looking for a conspiracy theory that it was carried out by another muslim perhaps?
    Is that necessary ? Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 12:01 20
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    When was the last time you posted something about marketing on here ??
    Some of us try only to get highjacked constantly by the likes of you , thus turns into a political pissing match .
    Or about farming , for that matter? Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 12:03 21
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    Our society is nuts. We allow our children to be bombarded by constant doom, gloom and conspiracy about the world ending because of some trumped up attack on carbon, the absolute mother of all life on earth. These children are being tortured by insane politics everyday, all day. Indoctrinated teachers freek out if kids present the opposite view instead of teachers inviting alternate evidence and encouraging their own research and ability to reason. Their learning and power of deduction is being killed by dogmatic rhetoric. My grandchildren’s sense of safety and well-being is being attacked every day. They are being told there is no hope for their generation because the climate change nuts can’t make everyone believe their garbage. I wonder how much these young minds can take before they turn to opiates to dull their senses and possibly suicide due to hopelessness. Don’t give me this crap about racism, we have gargantuan endemic problems that should be quashed here and now. We want our children to feel secure and we want them to have hope in the future. Living in fear will lead to no life. IMHO
    Couldnt have said it better Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 12:06 22
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    You are strangely quiet about this one, grassfarmer. Did you miss this one, or are you just a stinking hypocrite?

    https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/201...-brutal-attack
    Doesnt fit the libtard agenda. Wont make the news. At least not this shit we are fed Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Mar 15, 2019 | 14:23 23 People here are quick to jump on grassfarmer, yet no comments on Rush Limbaugh's comments today which include the following:

    RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST):
    ...Another thing that happens here when these events happen, you have all kinds of speculation that erupts. And there is an ongoing theory -- Mr. Snerdley, correct me if I'm wrong about this. There's an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies, knowing he's going to get shot in the process. You know you just can't -- you can't immediately discount this. The left is this insane, they are this crazy. And then if that's exactly what the guy is trying to do then he's hit a home run, because right there on Fox News: "Shooter is an admitted white nationalist who hates immigrants."

    isn't this exactly what grassfarmer was suggesting would happen? Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 15:12 24
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    People here are quick to jump on grassfarmer, yet no comments on Rush Limbaugh's comments today which include the following:

    RUSH LIMBAUGH (HOST):
    ...Another thing that happens here when these events happen, you have all kinds of speculation that erupts. And there is an ongoing theory -- Mr. Snerdley, correct me if I'm wrong about this. There's an ongoing theory that the shooter himself may in fact be a leftist who writes the manifesto and then goes out and performs the deed purposely to smear his political enemies, knowing he's going to get shot in the process. You know you just can't -- you can't immediately discount this. The left is this insane, they are this crazy. And then if that's exactly what the guy is trying to do then he's hit a home run, because right there on Fox News: "Shooter is an admitted white nationalist who hates immigrants."

    isn't this exactly what grassfarmer was suggesting would happen?
    Was not aware that Rush was a regular poster on here.
    And as far as regular agrivile participants trawling up conspiracy theories look who brought us this gem.

    PS I don’t think rush is held in high esteem by anyone I know and I don’t normally look for or listen to his opinion.
    Last edited by redleaf; Mar 15, 2019 at 15:16.
    Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 15:24 25 Isn’t Rush a lacrosse team ???? Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 15:28 26 dmlfarmer did himself no credit with that post.

    He clearly hasn't seen the shooter's "manifesto" or he would have been a little more discreet in handing out his awards to grassfarmer.

    The purpose of the terrorist was to stoke partisanship and destabilize the West. And in order to do that, he needed bitter, impressionable people that he could trigger.

    Bullseye.

    Twice. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Mar 15, 2019 | 15:53 27
    Quote Originally Posted by redleaf View Post
    Was not aware that Rush was a regular poster on here.
    And as far as regular agrivile participants trawling up conspiracy theories look who brought us this gem.

    PS I don’t think rush is held in high esteem by anyone I know and I don’t normally look for or listen to his opinion.
    Redleaf: Grassfarmer did not present any conspiracy theories, he only predicted some persons would; and sure enough, in less than 18 hours Limbaugh publically did just that. And given Limbaugh has had the number 1 radio program in the US since 1987 and continues to hold that top spot by at least 2 rating services I say your opinion that his is not held in high esteem by anyone is wrong.

    And Burnt, I simply questioned why no one on this site is calling out or demanding Limbaugh's silencing for actually presenting a conspiracy theory when some posters are calling on Agriville to silence Grassfarmer for suggesting that some people would likely be presenting a conspiracy theory over the killing. Attacking me for pointing out actual conspiracy theories are being presented is laughable. Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 17:23 28 coud just be a case of mental illness, like the one in toronto? Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 19:34 29
    Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
    What the hell is the matter with you. Capitalizing on a tragedy with some political cheap shots. You have some serious issues
    You are as bad with your rhetoric as the perpetrators of these sickening crimes.
    Maybe an agriville holiday should be in order for you
    Admin???
    Oh, the hypocrisy and feigned outrage was sure to come because I dared to mention a news event where a mass murder of muslims took place. Not once does a case of a muslim murdering someone NOT get highlighted on Agriville but I guess that's not capitalizing on a tragedy hey? Hell, any time a car hits a pedestrian or someone is attacked with a knife anywhere in the world you're all shouting it was a muslim even if it wasn't. Now the "mental health" card is being played on here - must be the case eh? because you all know only muslims murder people - except almost every mass shooting is actually conducted by a white, right winger. Is it Racism or Islamophobia? - nit picking semantics, it's all hatred and should be condemned. Never happens on here though with the strong support for the Alt-Right - this is where that crap leads and some of you should own it. Reply With Quote
    Mar 15, 2019 | 19:39 30
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Oh, the hypocrisy and feigned outrage was sure to come because I dared to mention a news event where a mass murder of muslims took place. Not once does a case of a muslim murdering someone NOT get highlighted on Agriville but I guess that's not capitalizing on a tragedy hey? Hell, any time a car hits a pedestrian or someone is attacked with a knife anywhere in the world you're all shouting it was a muslim even if it wasn't. Now the "mental health" card is being played on here - must be the case eh? because you all know only muslims murder people - except almost every mass shooting is actually conducted by a white, right winger. Is it Racism or Islamophobia? - nit picking semantics, it's all hatred and should be condemned. Never happens on here though with the strong support for the Alt-Right - this is where that crap leads and some of you should own it.
    Embellishment does not help your point here at all .... MSM is being taught that lesson right now . Reply With Quote