• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May election?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May election?

Rumour mill is hot in Ottawa. Trudeau likely looking to call May election right after budget is released next week. Shutting down Justice Committee last straw to stop the bleeding of votes. Conservative party nearly in full campaign mode.

Bring it on....anything but a liberal.....ducking cowards on the justice committee. ..

BTW ...try phoning a liberal in Ottawa right now.....they won't answer their phones.

Comment

Maybe wishful thinking from the Conservative side? What party would decide to go to the polls just after a big scandal and with polls showing the lowest level of support during their term? Just doesn't make sense.

Comment

If they do call a snap election it will be due to the fear of more scandals getting airtime.

Admiral Norman trial details
        Obstruction of Justice details
        JWR vs feminist Justin details

Comment

It would seem like a very poor political move(but that seems to be par for the course lately). Perhaps this would be by and for Trudeau alone? Before the party has time to kick him out first? Not sure who has the final say?

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
            Maybe wishful thinking from the Conservative side? What party would decide to go to the polls just after a big scandal and with polls showing the lowest level of support during their term? Just doesn't make sense.
            First time I heard about this was listening to Warren Kinsella, he basically said the only real way for Justin Trudeau can quell dissention in the ranks is to call an election and let the people decide. Let's be realistic Grassfarmer the longer he governs the more things he screws up. The Canadian economy is slowing and Lavscam isn't going away. The Liberal's story about a loss of 9000 jobs is absolute BS. Heard an interesting angle this morning that Trudeau wants SNC Lavelin to build the TMX expansion. I would like to think Canadians are smart enough to vote him out but he will throw out some trinkets and the sheople will vote him in again, very sad!!!
            Last edited by Hamloc; Mar 14, 2019, 13:25.

Comment

I still think something is up with his little travel to Florida.

He is smart enough to know he is done.

The liberal brass must realize it’s happening.

So what is the plan.

Give cash in carbon tax around Election Day.

Budget of spend spend spend.

Get out before the shit really hits the fan.

Job interview in Florida with UN brass.

I’m thinking not he is to stupid.

But look at a liberal supporter like grass can’t make much sense out of any thing they say.

So who knows maybe the liberals will stick with him.

Andrew needs to step up his game!

Comment

I see Trudeau dangling the universal pharmacare carrot over people in the budget as he heads to the polls. A lot of lefties would forgive him for universal pharmacare.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  I’m thinking not he is to stupid.
                  Irony!

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                  But look at a liberal supporter like grass can’t make much sense out of any thing they say.
                  You're like TOM - off your meds or in a state of perpetual confusion. You're the Liberal voter not me - I've never voted Liberal in my life!

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                    Can't argue with you on that point, that's for sure.

Comment

Then grass why do you stick up for everything Trudeau does. Not once question what he is doing.

I voted once for a family friend in a election. That just didn’t matter.

This one does and Ralph or any liberal will never get my vote.

Keep posting your love for the liberal way you closet liberal.

Comment

The ultimate put down to anyone in western Canada.

YOU VOTED LIBERAL!!! Hahahaha

Come on skfarmer you had a big liberal job you don’t get those voting conservative. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          The ultimate put down to anyone in western Canada.

YOU VOTED LIBERAL!!! Hahahaha

Come on skfarmer you had a big liberal job you don’t get those voting conservatiive. Lol.
                          I seem to be out of the loop here. This isn't the first time someone has said sf3 had some political job appointed to him. What's the deal? Bill boyd type of situation?

Comment

Sf3 and the big wheel sure seem to know alot about each other, it's like they are neighbors or buddy's of some type just giving it to each other on here for fun!

Comment

Originally posted by sk_wheatking View Post
                              I seem to be out of the loop here. This isn't the first time someone has said sf3 had some political job appointed to him. What's the deal? Bill boyd type of situation?
                              Maybe he IS bill Boyd. Lol and that makes big wheel Nettie Wiebe I guess?

I can not believe that Trudeau would go early. But then, I haven’t believed him from day one. What drives me nuts is that 30% of dummies still like him. I guess we uneducated Hicks who saw through the facade as soon as he entered politics, can now say, “told you idiots who voted for this moron so”?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.