All things Fuel Charge on your evil pollution

Commodity Marketing

Tools

All things Fuel Charge on your evil pollution

fjlip's Avatar Mar 12, 2019 | 22:52 1 If you really want to be sick, read this complicated drivel.

http://https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/tax/technical-information/fuel-charge-definitions.html

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-age...el-charge.html

And all you GOOD Liberanos, Climate Change Nazis, Green earth muffins better REMIT the F*CKING TAX on any gas you have in storage on your farm on Apr 1st, just in case you burn it on the road in a NON COMPLIANT vehicle therefore causing the whole huge world to choke/die/burnup because of your POLLUTING with odourless colorless C02!
Last edited by fjlip; Mar 12, 2019 at 22:55.
Reply With Quote
Mar 13, 2019 | 18:32 2 Meanwhile goody two shoes flies to Florida in his private jet for 2 days, flies back to Ottawa for one day and then back down to Florida. Sounds to me like a guy who is really concerned about climate change! Read a comment, they should keep him down there ubtil he grows up. 🤞🏽 Reply With Quote
Mar 13, 2019 | 19:56 3
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Meanwhile goody two shoes flies to Florida in his private jet for 2 days, flies back to Ottawa for one day and then back down to Florida. Sounds to me like a guy who is really concerned about climate change! Read a comment, they should keep him down there ubtil he grows up. 🤞🏽
He's probably in Florida visiting with some of his Cuban cousins. Reply With Quote
Mar 13, 2019 | 20:24 4 Here is what you really need to know brought to you courtesy of the NFU.

New Brunswick, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan farmers.

Because your province has not developed its own greenhouse gas pollution pricing and rebate system, starting April 1 the federal program applies instead. As a farmer you will be exempt from GHG fuel charges for farm machinery operation and for moving farm machinery between farm locations. If you operate a greenhouse you are exempt from GHG fuel charges on up to 80% of the fuel used for heating or CO2 production.

To get these exemptions, you need to fill in the form(s) and give a copy to your fuel dealer.

Farm fuel form http://https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/forms/l402.html?mc_cid=09fdcf996e&mc_eid=f37bfb31dc&mc_c id=26a1d468b5&mc_eid=16b58a43d9

Greenhouse form http://https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/forms/l404.html?mc_cid=09fdcf996e&mc_eid=f37bfb31dc&mc_c id=26a1d468b5&mc_eid=16b58a43d9 Reply With Quote
Mar 13, 2019 | 20:38 5 You mean the feds exempt farmers where are the forms for the pst exemption for farmers. Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Mar 13, 2019 | 23:06 6 And we all use SOME GAS on farm augers, mowers, old gas grain trucks. Are there going to be hundreds of EXCISE police out to check everyone's log books? Real great idea, thousands will be CROOKS. Reply With Quote
Mar 13, 2019 | 23:36 7
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
Here is what you really need to know brought to you courtesy of the NFU.
Yes we know the NFU stabbed farmers in the back and told the federal Liberals a carbon tax would be great for agriculture.

NFU = cowards Reply With Quote
Mar 14, 2019 | 06:33 8
Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
Yes we know the NFU stabbed farmers in the back and told the federal Liberals a carbon tax would be great for agriculture.

NFU = cowards
They also gave you the shortcut to apply for the exemption for it but I guess you'll all be too proud to use it. Reply With Quote
wd9
Mar 14, 2019 | 07:29 9 Grassfarmer, is greenhouse gas from a greenhouse called greenhouse greenhouse gas or just greenhouse gas? Reply With Quote
Mar 14, 2019 | 08:25 10
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
They also gave you the shortcut to apply for the exemption for it but I guess you'll all be too proud to use it.
NFU helped endorse the carbon tax speaking up for farmers. This is why they will never be taken seriously. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Mar 14, 2019 | 11:44 11
    Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
    Grassfarmer, is greenhouse gas from a greenhouse called greenhouse greenhouse gas or just greenhouse gas?
    Yeah, I thought that was a bit ironic too - maybe it's a closed loop system, lol. Greenhouse gas in, greenhouse gas out.



    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    NFU helped endorse the carbon tax speaking up for farmers. This is why they will never be taken seriously.
    Never taken seriously by who? the small but vocal minority that still choose to deny climate change despite there being no credible scientific evidence to back their position? The world has moved on, that debate was settled a long time ago. The NFU speaks on behalf of it's members who are all farmers, dealing with the realities of climate change. Reply With Quote
    Mar 14, 2019 | 12:44 12 Is Anyone going to sign ? Probably not worth signing if election is in May Reply With Quote
    Mar 14, 2019 | 12:55 13
    Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
    Never taken seriously by who? the small but vocal minority that still choose to deny climate change despite there being no credible scientific evidence to back their position? The world has moved on, that debate was settled a long time ago. The NFU speaks on behalf of it's members who are all farmers, dealing with the realities of climate change.
    The NFU is taken seriously by rooftop farmers in the city and the odd socialist in rural areas.
    They had an opportunity to show they cared about the average farmer again but chose to knife us in the back instead.

    They chose to back Trudeau and the carbon tax. Reply With Quote