• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carbon Tax on card lock fuel?????

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon Tax on card lock fuel?????

Anyone hear if they have figured this out or created an exemption....cant be that hard since the fuel tax exemption program is available as a example....

Last few years I buy all my fuel for the format the card lock since its on my way to 95 percent of my land and I won't keep gas on the farm because its shit after two weeks....

But now I read card lock fuel will have the carbon tax on it....

**** me I don't want a 10000 dollar or more fuel tank on the farm...Just another downloading of storage costs......

I know I know ...get with the program bucket....

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    Anyone hear if they have figured this out or created an exemption....cant be that hard since the fuel tax exemption program is available as a example....

Last few years I buy all my fuel for the format the card lock since its on my way to 95 percent of my land and I won't keep gas on the farm because its shit after two weeks....

**** me I don't want a 10000 dollar or more fuel tank on the farm...Just another downloading of storage costs......

This is not good for those who live in town and pick fuel up on their way to farm good for the fuel thieves though if it forces town farmers to store fuel. It’s odd they didn’t get rid of all exemptions maybe later when they need more tax $
    Last edited by jimmy; Mar 11, 2019, 07:43.

Comment

In Alberta the dyed fuel at the card lock has the carbon tax off of the bill. Clear fuel not.

Is there dyed fuel at Saskatchewan card locks?

Comment

Best to ask a Liberal MP or the NFU who were in support of a carbon tax.

Comment

Originally posted by poorboy View Post
          In Alberta the dyed fuel at the card lock has the carbon tax off of the bill. Clear fuel not.

Is there dyed fuel at Saskatchewan card locks?
          Not since brad put the boots to us on his last budget

Comment

Dyed fuel at Co-op cardlock across from Bunge Nipawin

Comment

Why not does any one trust a liberal to get anything right

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                Dyed fuel at Co-op cardlock across from Bunge Nipawin
                Sorry i meant tax exempt gas
                Wasnt reading right

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post

Fat ralph said all farm inputs would be exempt ? Wonder if he even knows what a farm is ?

Comment

Got this form by email from our farm org this morning. Might help. Or not.

But it addresses our "pollution problem".

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/forms/l402.html?mc_cid=09fdcf996e&mc_eid=c31a61cfb3 https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/forms/l402.html?mc_cid=09fdcf996e&mc_eid=c31a61cfb3

Every little thing the Libranos do just helps to love them a little more...

Comment

coop informed me carlock pick up of fuel is carbon tax enforced... any bulk deliverys to farm tanks are tax exempt. He said not just the coop but most fuel providers are lobbying to get this changed so all is exempt. just another kick in the nuts

Comment

Originally posted by helmach View Post
                        coop informed me carlock pick up of fuel is carbon tax enforced... any bulk deliverys to farm tanks are tax exempt. He said not just the coop but most fuel providers are lobbying to get this changed so all is exempt. just another kick in the nuts
                        If the number of guys that pick fuel up everyday had to have fuel delivered ....the coops couldn't keep up....

They really don't know how much delivery those card locks save their ass...

Its just ****ing stupid....while the government spends tonnes on supporting other industries...would the carbon tax on farm fuel add up to 100 million in saskatchewan?

40 million to Evraz plus the exemption of large emitters???????

What the ****????????????

Comment

Some Bureaucrat missed something!

Notice this notification says "at this time".

Keep up the pressure.

Comment

Need a strong farm lobby if this is to be changed by April 1. Appears to be in Legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by NoBS View Post
                              Need a strong farm lobby if this is to be changed by April 1. Appears to be in Legislation.
                              The cardlock carbon tax is one area we will feel pain. The extra tax on all propane, NG, fertilizer production, all transportation/custom trucking, all electricity, equipment parts and production......it will add up.

The Sask and Federal NDP, Trudeau cabinet, NFU all want this for farmers.

Only solution is to not vote for these groups or for the NFU (don’t fund them).

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...