• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Butts testimony won't be under oath.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Butts testimony won't be under oath.

The majority Liberals sitting on the Judicial Committee, voted against(5-4), having Gerry Butts testimony under oath.

Really ! WTF !!!

They also voted 5-4 against producing communications between the 11 witnesses regarding the topic of SNC-Lavalin.

Time for the Mounties to get involved.

Comment

What a gong show..... whats the point of them testifying then. Waste of taxpayers dollars.

Comment

Gerry is buddy buddy first name basis with everyone there, what an old boys/girls club! the whole government thing is a GONG show, spinning shit for us peasants!
        My VIEW, my OPINION, my UNDERSTANDING, Butts repeats repeats, is all he said she said, and misunderstood by Jody as is other "groping".
        Yup a majority Gov is a DICTATORSHIP. The undocumented crap must be unreal behind closed doors, off the record, whispers in powerful ears.

Comment

Drunken old Dizzy sobered up long enough to ask one of the most relevant questions which was "Did anyone actually investigate whether the potential job loss touted by SNC was real?" Its clear that SNC got really good value for their lobby dollars but its not clear that there was ever any threat of significant job losses. Certainly nothing on the scale of the losses in Alberta but likely not even on the scale of the Oshawa losses, both of which are very real as opposed to lobbyist scaremongering.

Comment

When the response is always "we did it for jobs" Why doesnt someone point blank ask if the bribes and prostitution are an equal / fair trade off to preserve the jobs. I know this is not the SNC trial but would show how much the PMO respects the rule of law.

Comment

The strategy has always been;

1. Lie
              2. deny
              3. destroy
              4. send out attack dog
              5. cry

We are coming to number 5 real quick.

Comment

Poor poor "misunderstood" JT will express "contrition" cry, beg forgiveness for not being quick enough to react to Jody's seeing him differently.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                  Poor poor "misunderstood" JT will express "contrition" cry, beg forgiveness for not being quick enough to react to Jody's seeing him differently.
                  How can he express contrition when Butts just told us its all just a misunderstanding an they at no time did anything wrong.

We just needed the "facts as he remembered them" supplied by him.

Right back to the original argument he left them with. He just had to clarify it for us as we weren't getting it.

My problem now is every time I hear any annalist giving their opinion I have to wonder if it's an Op Ed.

AKA " Fake News ".

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...