• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent truck advice needed

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Urgent truck advice needed

Good afternoon fellow farmers!!

Due to heavy rains, the pond on the edge of my property has been seeping into the surrounding banks, resulting in some of the most viscous mud I have ever seen in my 26 years on the farm.

My Steel Blue Ebron 6900XL has a towing capacity of 6,500 lbs, curb weight of 5,424 lbs, and a payload of 1,976 lbs. My community has nicknamed this truck “The Hoss” in reference to the hit NBC TV show “Bonanza” that ran from September 12, 1959 to January 16, 1973. This truck has given me the best 8 years of my life, without so much as a routine oil change, but I was driving home from my well when I drove straight into the muddy bank of the pond!!

Now usually my Ebron can handle any terrain I throw at her, from an icy road to the rocky cliffs of God’s greatest mountain range… but now she’s sitting at nearly a 45 degree angle and I can’t seem to get her to budge. She is getting increasingly more waterlogged as we speak.

Due to the heavy rains the surrounding area has become so muddy that no tow truck can get close enough before they start to stall themselves.

The Ebron has a 3.0 L V6 Diesel engine that is currently sitting in water. Time is of the essence before “The Hoss” becomes not savable. And I’m not burying another truck!!! I wouldn’t be able to handle that!!!
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...
X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
You agree to our and by clicking I agree.