• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marijuana will it be shut down?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marijuana will it be shut down?

So when the conservatives get elected will they shut it down? They spoke out against it last election so where they wrong and the liberals right about it’s use and misuse? Or is this another case of its too many jobs so even though it’s wrong we won’t correct this because we cannot afford to lose the votes?

No they won’t

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
      So when the conservatives get elected will they shut it down? They spoke out against it last election so where they wrong and the liberals right about it’s use and misuse? Or is this another case of its too many jobs so even though it’s wrong we won’t correct this because we cannot afford to lose the votes?
      Look at the corruption of the Liberal party and SNC/lavalin....Trudeau talks that legalizing marijuana was to keep it out of the criminals....which ones ...it just a gang war between Trudeaus and the criminals and its hard to know which one is worse..

Comment

Cannabis should have been a non issue last election. Opposing legalization made the Cons look like backwards misfits.

This time around the legal cannabis industry is a big deal. Just watch BNN. Economically it's a big deal. It's been nothing socially. Reefer madness hasn't run wild.

There are so many other serious issues to focus on in this election that if the Cons bring up cannabis and start harping about it they will lose. They would deserve to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post
          Cannabis should have been a non issue last election. Opposing legalization made the Cons look like backwards misfits.

This time around the legal cannabis industry is a big deal. Just watch BNN. Economically it's a big deal. It's been nothing socially. Reefer madness hasn't run wild.

There are so many other serious issues to focus on in this election that if the Cons bring up cannabis and start harping about it they will lose. They would deserve to lose.
          Would you agree the conservatives have lots of ammunition without the cannabis issue...

1. Aga Khan
          2. Leblanc affair
          3. Brison affair
          4. Attorney general affair...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
            Would you agree the conservatives have lots of ammunition without the cannabis issue...

1. Aga Khan
            2. Leblanc affair
            3. Brison affair
            4. Attorney general affair...
            Plus, carbon tax, the energy sector, illegal immigration, seed tax, trade failures, India trip, wrongful Huwai arrest, etc.

Comment

Norman affair. That one is huge, but not talked about because of the current scandal.

Comment

Originally posted by Braveheart View Post

If it’s such a non issue then why not start being conservative? When will that happen? It’s created a shit show in our community the drug dealers feel vindicated they illegal ones aren’t even perused any more. Why do you think rural drug deaths has spiked they don’t just sell marijuana they sell it all.

Comment

One thing I have to give Trudeau credit for. You don’t need a high IQ to be prime minister of Canada.

Comment

Who cares, its not the defining issue of anyone with an IQ over 80. The solvency of the country is at stake with the current govt.

Comment

I doubt it, the Cons didn't enact it and I don't think would have either, but I can't see them repealing it or campaigning to either.

Comment

If it’s such a non issue then why not start being conservative? When will that happen? It’s created a shit show in our community the drug dealers feel vindicated they illegal ones aren’t even perused any more. Why do you think rural drug deaths has spiked they don’t just sell marijuana they sell it all.
                        Rural drug deaths like all drug deaths have spiked because of opioids. Illegal weed possibly spiked with meth and fentanyl.

Where do you live? Sounds like North Main Winnipeg. Sheesh.

Warning: if the Conservatives talk about rescinding legal cannabis they're done!

Comment

Why do you think rural drug deaths has spiked they don’t just sell marijuana they sell it all.
                          Sounds like a net benefit. Cleaning out society's trash. Now if we could just get hospitals to quit giving Naloxone to these idiots on their 10th overdose. Think I heard something like 1500 druggies died in Vancouver last month - should be cleaning up the neighborhoods in a big way around there.

Comment

Its nuts to live your life without a clear head. Drinking weed drugs, why would you want to dull your senses. Sure the odd beer or joint once in a while is no big deal, but every alcoholic and druggies started out that way. You don't just jump into shooting heroin over night or drinking a 40 every day. You start small with tamers stuff and then graduate into hardcore.

I never did drugs, smoked maybe about 10 joints in my life and didn't like it and quite drinking in my early 30s.

My guess is that in about 10 yrs we will see the effects of this policy come home too roost and everyone will be saying what happened. Just like the opioid thing.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Its nuts to live your life without a clear head. Drinking weed drugs, why would you want to dull your senses. Sure the odd beer or joint once in a while is no big deal, but every alcoholic and druggies started out that way. You don't just jump into shooting heroin over night or drinking a 40 every day. You start small with tamers stuff and then graduate into hardcore.

I never did drugs, smoked maybe about 10 joints in my life and didn't like it and quite drinking in my early 30s.

My guess is that in about 10 yrs we will see the effects of this policy come home too roost and everyone will be saying what happened. Just like the opioid thing.
                              Reefer madness lite.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...