Wilson-Raybould resigns....

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Wilson-Raybould resigns....

Feb 12, 2019 | 10:59 1 Suggesting she is a principled individual.....unlike her boss... Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2019 | 11:14 2 Next question. Upon her resignation does what she know, maybe incriminating to the liberal govt and pmo, stay her secret? Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2019 | 11:17 3
Quote Originally Posted by WiltonRanch View Post
Next question. Upon her resignation does what she know, maybe incriminating to the liberal govt and pmo, stay her secret?
i think Trudeau will be wearing this for a while.....the chiefs in BC are not happy....oh oh..... Reply With Quote
helmsdale's Avatar Feb 12, 2019 | 11:22 4
Next question. Upon her resignation does what she know, maybe incriminating to the liberal govt and pmo, stay her secret?
She has hired former Supreme Court Justice Thomas Cromwell to advise her on exactly that issue! Reply With Quote
Feb 12, 2019 | 12:09 5 Looks like we may get our beautiful Canada back, folks. People can only take so much... Reply With Quote

• Feb 12, 2019 | 12:11 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Looks like we may get our beautiful Canada back, folks. People can only take so much...
    251 days left ... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 12, 2019 | 12:50 7
    Looks like we may get our beautiful Canada back, folks. People can only take so much...
    We can only hope this is the keystone to the liberals usual arch of deceit. Sponsorship scandal 2.0 Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 12:51 8
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    251 days left ...
    Might be perfect timing for a disgruntled cabinet minister to stage a well-deserved “coup” against a weak PM and corrupt and much-resented PMO..... Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 12, 2019 | 12:56 9
    But remember Quebec. Those fools could still put him in. They care nothing about ethics or honor.

They are going to probably wear this down to she experienced it differently just like the groping event in Creston.

I see now why Trudeau filled his cabinet with simpletons. They are much easier to control. lets see if any of the rest try to distance themselves from this stink. We can count out our former soldier defence minster who took the open cabinet position with out question. Some integrity there. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 13:02 10 she could be the most important person in canada right about now !
    maybe she will cross the floor and give sheer a hand he so desperately needs ? Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 13:11 11 I bet snap spring election is called before this swamps him. SF3 better book his plane tix back. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 14:21 12 Personally wouldn’t get to excited Thomas Cromwell works for the Trudeau Foundation Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 14:32 13
    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    Personally wouldn’t get to excited Thomas Cromwell works for the Trudeau Foundation
    weird how everyone in power is well connected while us pissants out in the boonies have our little squabbles about the weather... Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 15:23 14 Never underestimate a frog's ability to croak louder than everything else in the forest and to gather the rest of the frogs to croak in unison. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 15:27 15
    Quote Originally Posted by tmyrfield View Post
    weird how everyone in power is well connected while us pissants out in the boonies have our little squabbles about the weather...

While I understand what you are saying about squabbles, the unfortunate truth is that us pissants get hauled up on the carpet over the stupidest, most insignificant issues and cannot afford to defend ourselves against corrupt government - municipal, provincial or federal.

The money and power is all on their side. We are innocent until broke.

OTH, a slimeball like Trudeau can violate ethics and laws time and again to the scale of influencing a highly significant judicial proceeding and get high fives from all his stupid fan base - not to mention under-the-table payoffs from his benefactors.

And we used to mock 3rd-world $4!7holes and brutes like Maduros who sacked his country and left the people starving.

Look no further than the Prime Minister's Office of Canada. Led by the slimiest of all - Prime Minister Blacksocks. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 15:30 16 Its a good day for Canada but don't get too far ahead of yourselves guys. JWR is a whackadoo - she's in this for JWR all the way. She wasn't at all concerned about political interference in the judiciary when Gerald Stanley was acquitted.

The real story is the intersection of the Mark Norman case and JWR. That intersection is clearly the PMO/PCO. That's the story to watch and that one could bring down the Libs. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 12, 2019 | 15:36 17 Just off CBC

GDR
    Feb 12, 2019 | 15:49 18 I was actually a bit surprised when JWR was demoted to Vererans affairs that there was no comment from the opposition or special interest groups claiming discrimination being replaced by a white man. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 15:51 19 Well this looks hopeful but don't underestimate the ability of the Liberal spin doctors and the Media to sweep this mess under a rug.

I had the CBC news on at lunch and they said Wilson-Rayboult was getting all kinds of hateful messages from disappointed Liberals for going against Justin! I guess those Liberals have nothing against bribery and corruption. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 17:24 20 If you guys think anything will come out of this you better sober up. He will also be prime minister after the next election. The ndp is going to guarantee it. There are more never vote conservative no matter what voters than the other way around. The ndp needs to split that group up and that's out the window with the loser they have running the operation. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 17:28 21 I am going out and buying shares in depends,cant loose the libs are pissing themselves from fear,and the cons are pissing themselves for joy,mabey I should wait for act2. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 18:35 22 Depends all sold out, Gerry But-hole bought them all up. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 19:04 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
    I am going out and buying shares in depends,cant loose the libs are pissing themselves from fear,and the cons are pissing themselves for joy,mabey I should wait for act2.
    Hahahah yes this is long from over. Interesting how she was criticized by the same people calling her a hero now.
    But she was also pisses way back that tru dough wasn’t giving enough to the natives. And weren’t going far enough with the truth and reconciliation thing. So did she do this out of honour or spite?

Either way conservative government for sure so how about everybody list what the conservatism’s will do first.

Transmountain
    East west
    Upgraders
    Change agristsbility
    Give us our seed rights back
    Build more rail lines
    Implement clear pricing of grain
    Grading of grains
    No carbon tax
    Less gst
    No immigrants
    Border wall
    Coal mines open up
    Trade deal with India Pakistan for pulses
    Trudough in jail
    Etc etc
    I can’t wait. Yeeee haaaaw!!!!!!! Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 19:11 24
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Hahahah yes this is long from over. Interesting how she was criticized by the same people calling her a hero now.
    But she was also pisses way back that tru dough wasn’t giving enough to the natives. And weren’t going far enough with the truth and reconciliation thing. So did she do this out of honour or spite?

Either way conservative government for sure so how about everybody list what the conservatism’s will do first.

Transmountain
    East west
    Upgraders
    Change agristsbility
    Give us our seed rights back
    Build more rail lines
    Implement clear pricing of grain
    Grading of grains
    No carbon tax
    Less gst
    No immigrants
    Border wall
    Coal mines open up
    Trade deal with India Pakistan for pulses
    Trudough in jail
    Etc etc
    I can’t wait. Yeeee haaaaw!!!!!!!
    First hopefully get the clown out. Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 19:23 25
    First hopefully get the clown out.
    If he survives this he’ll think he’s invincible and double down on the crazy Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 19:25 26
    Quote Originally Posted by dalek View Post
    If he survives this he’ll think he’s invincible and double down on the crazy
    Is that possible??? Lol Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 19:33 27 Isn’t she the one that had the gallows ready for Stanley before the trial was had? Is she trustworthy or has she got a agenda? Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 19:38 28 JWR and all the Canadian natives and veterans must be grating their teeth when Trudeau is hurling billions of dollars all over the world like a drunken sailor - but not one word about improving conditions for our own people. Go JWR, this insanity has to stop. You are the one who can stop thie runaway train. 👍 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like

• Feb 12, 2019 | 19:46 29
    Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
    JWR and all the Canadian natives and veterans must be grating their teeth when Trudeau is hurling billions of dollars all over the world like a drunken sailor - but not one word about improving conditions for our own people. Go JWR, this insanity has to stop. You are the one who can stop thie runaway train. 👍
    Good point Reply With Quote
    Feb 12, 2019 | 19:56 30 Goodale comments Reply With Quote