• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson-Raybould resigns....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jimmy View Post
    Isn’t she the one that had the gallows ready for Stanley before the trial was had? Is she trustworthy or has she got a agenda?
    That’s what I meant wondering she had Stanley convicted before trial. She was pissed tru dough didn’t intervene. I think there is way more to the story than what we’re hearing at this point. I hope she didn’t make this up because tru dough will be the hero and claim how hurt he was by all this.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Feb 12, 2019, 20:00.

Comment

If the cons take gov they will respond same as evry outer gov has, After we seen the books things are worse than we thought so we cant fullfil our election promises but by the end of our tenure we will be where we said.
      In other words same shit different pile!!!!

Comment

Good to see at least 2 politicians who have morals and ethics, Jody Wilson-Raybould, and Wayne Long from NB, standing up to the corruption. There is hope.

Second, it is really satisfying to see Trudeau's virtue signalling by appointing cabinet according to quota's and gender/race instead of qualifications backfire so drastically. In the process, he accidentally appointed someone with ethics, instead of another lapdog/puppet, I doubt he saw that one coming.

Comment

One thing you really have to appreciate is all the Indians up in arms over one of their own being shit-canned, and turning against the Liberals. Been a real good day for Conservative Canada.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
            One thing you really have to appreciate is all the Indians up in arms over one of their own being shit-canned, and turning against the Liberals. Been a real good day for Conservative Canada.
            There is hope!!!

But how many people think the natives get more than enough as it is? Who thinks they’re getting mistreated. I m not saying whether it is the case or not but what is perception? This will hurt among natives but what about others that say enough is enough on that end also?
            Sitting with a group of buds on second last day of the southern life and the response to the fathers comments were cry baby cry baby. Just saying!

It all will
            Come down to how it’s spun and whether the check book comes out for natives. Money talks always has always will that’s unfortunately how it goes.

Comment

DPRK News Service @DPRK_News 14h

"The Bachelor" renewed for final season.

Click image for larger version

Name:	The Bachelor.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.7 KB
ID:	767094

Comment

Fun game for the day - imagine speech bubbles above each of the two in the picture.

What would be your idea of what each is thinking, but not saying?

Like - He: "I need your colored ovaries, and you know it."

She: "I've got your balls, and you don't know it...yet."

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                  Fun game for the day - imagine speech bubbles above each of the two in the picture.

What would be your idea of what each is thinking, but not saying?

Like - He: "I need your colored ovaries, and you know it."

She: "I've got your balls, and you don't know it...yet."
                  She. You little ferry, I m going to be the prime minister see you later sucka!!!

He . Okey does that mean play day is still on! Can I dress up as a chief! Please please please.

Comment

She Justin hey buddy you need to try focus, YOU ARE IN DEEP DOO DOO. show us the money, you promised by mid term we d be rolling in the dough cough it up and this all goes away. and I also told you to stop toking up every morning. Try focus.

He. Heeeey jerry Jenny jessssy wait Jolene?

She It’s me Jody you dumb fk

He. Joooooody jody ya the aboriginal chick heeeey I know you. Your dad and my dad were always stoned together..............(whispering) no worries I know where they print the money. And did you know it’s free!!!

Comment

PM Butts - Jody don’t make me “mansplain” this to you again, you will be thrown under the bus and it’s your turn to take one for Quebec votes.

Jody - I thought you were a progressive feminist?

PM Butts - Don’t worry the cabinet will still be gender neutral, that’s all that matters.

Comment

https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/canada-the-show/ https://www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/canada-the-show/

Its a long read but worthwhile. Toward the end he points out that the 6 major news outlets in Quebec all ran editorials yesterday that could have been written by the same author. They all essentially said "it needed to be done - without SNC there would be chaos - so move on now." It was the Quebecois that the little potato was talking to from Winnipeg yesterday when he said "we looked out for SNC and that was the right thing to do" They're just consulting engineers ferchrisake. That means a big building full of people sitting at desks looking at computers. You can hang anybody's logo on the front door and they'll all show up to work for that outfit when the first one goes broke. Aecon is another option but they're honest and not Quebecois.

For all of you who are crowing because JWR "did the right thing" - give your heads a shake. She's a whackadoo and she likely did what she thought was in JWR's best interests. It would only be a coincidence if those best interest happened to correspond to Canada's best interests.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
                          For all of you who are crowing because JWR "did the right thing" - give your heads a shake. She's a whackadoo and she likely did what she thought was in JWR's best interests. It would only be a coincidence if those best interest happened to correspond to Canada's best interests.

I disagree. Wouldn't you rather see the 20B Trudeau gave to foreign govts be invested in our first nations peoples? I bet she would too. She sat for 3 yrs at the side of that hypocrite watching him talk shit and never deliver. Couple billion was all it would have taken to solve their water problem. Maybe they wouldn't be blocking pipelines if they saw some of those funds in a timely manner. I mean Trudeau tweeted 50M to a comedian. WTF

Comment

Read an article about JWR’s dad speaking out about her getting thrown under the bus by the libs. Hereditary chief whom hasn’t talked to her in 2 years. The whole outfit sounds wacko.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                              Read an article about JWR’s dad speaking out about her getting thrown under the bus by the libs. Hereditary chief whom hasn’t talked to her in 2 years. The whole outfit sounds wacko.
                              I d like to know who gave him the black eye. Lol

Ya we better wait and see what was the motive if all of this. The first thing claimed was racism and then where is the money was next so???

I m pretty sure the water problems and most of the rest could have been handled easily with the money already given.

Comment

Trudeau feminism on full display.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	767097

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.