• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson-Raybould resigns....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its a good day for Canada but don't get too far ahead of yourselves guys. JWR is a whackadoo - she's in this for JWR all the way. She wasn't at all concerned about political interference in the judiciary when Gerald Stanley was acquitted.

The real story is the intersection of the Mark Norman case and JWR. That intersection is clearly the PMO/PCO. That's the story to watch and that one could bring down the Libs.

Comment

Just off CBC

Comment

I was actually a bit surprised when JWR was demoted to Vererans affairs that there was no comment from the opposition or special interest groups claiming discrimination being replaced by a white man.

Comment

Well this looks hopeful but don't underestimate the ability of the Liberal spin doctors and the Media to sweep this mess under a rug.

I had the CBC news on at lunch and they said Wilson-Rayboult was getting all kinds of hateful messages from disappointed Liberals for going against Justin! I guess those Liberals have nothing against bribery and corruption.

Comment

If you guys think anything will come out of this you better sober up. He will also be prime minister after the next election. The ndp is going to guarantee it. There are more never vote conservative no matter what voters than the other way around. The ndp needs to split that group up and that's out the window with the loser they have running the operation.

Comment

I am going out and buying shares in depends,cant loose the libs are pissing themselves from fear,and the cons are pissing themselves for joy,mabey I should wait for act2.

Comment

Depends all sold out, Gerry But-hole bought them all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse View Post
                  I am going out and buying shares in depends,cant loose the libs are pissing themselves from fear,and the cons are pissing themselves for joy,mabey I should wait for act2.
                  Hahahah yes this is long from over. Interesting how she was criticized by the same people calling her a hero now.
                  But she was also pisses way back that tru dough wasn’t giving enough to the natives. And weren’t going far enough with the truth and reconciliation thing. So did she do this out of honour or spite?

Either way conservative government for sure so how about everybody list what the conservatism’s will do first.

Transmountain
                  East west
                  Upgraders
                  Change agristsbility
                  Give us our seed rights back
                  Build more rail lines
                  Implement clear pricing of grain
                  Grading of grains
                  No carbon tax
                  Less gst
                  No immigrants
                  Border wall
                  Coal mines open up
                  Trade deal with India Pakistan for pulses
                  Trudough in jail
                  Etc etc
                  I can’t wait. Yeeee haaaaw!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                    Hahahah yes this is long from over. Interesting how she was criticized by the same people calling her a hero now.
                    But she was also pisses way back that tru dough wasn’t giving enough to the natives. And weren’t going far enough with the truth and reconciliation thing. So did she do this out of honour or spite?

Either way conservative government for sure so how about everybody list what the conservatism’s will do first.

Transmountain
                    East west
                    Upgraders
                    Change agristsbility
                    Give us our seed rights back
                    Build more rail lines
                    Implement clear pricing of grain
                    Grading of grains
                    No carbon tax
                    Less gst
                    No immigrants
                    Border wall
                    Coal mines open up
                    Trade deal with India Pakistan for pulses
                    Trudough in jail
                    Etc etc
                    I can’t wait. Yeeee haaaaw!!!!!!!
                    First hopefully get the clown out.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                      First hopefully get the clown out.
                      If he survives this he’ll think he’s invincible and double down on the crazy

Comment

Originally posted by dalek View Post
                        If he survives this he’ll think he’s invincible and double down on the crazy
                        Is that possible??? Lol

Comment

Isn’t she the one that had the gallows ready for Stanley before the trial was had? Is she trustworthy or has she got a agenda?

Comment

JWR and all the Canadian natives and veterans must be grating their teeth when Trudeau is hurling billions of dollars all over the world like a drunken sailor - but not one word about improving conditions for our own people. Go JWR, this insanity has to stop. You are the one who can stop thie runaway train. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                              JWR and all the Canadian natives and veterans must be grating their teeth when Trudeau is hurling billions of dollars all over the world like a drunken sailor - but not one word about improving conditions for our own people. Go JWR, this insanity has to stop. You are the one who can stop thie runaway train. 👍
                              Good point

Comment

https://outline.com/fe4FHZ Goodale comments

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...
                                X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                                You agree to our and by clicking I agree.