• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

What a cold week but its winter....

Thank you for Trudeau for being so open and transparent while still not following the law....
    1. Aka Khan 2. Brison/Irvings 3. Leblanc giving family contracts 4. Covering for SNC/lavalin

Thank you Trudeau for going with the line ...the reports are false....sounds a little like Trump's fake news line...

Thank you Trudeau for thinking poor people don't pay taxes....we know you try not to....
    His answers in Question Period are game for election ads ....

Thank you Scott Moe for encouraging people to send our no till knowledge around the world ....that should help farmers in Saskatchewan...

Thank you for cold weather that indicates every battery that is a piece of shit on the farm....instantly...

Thank you to CP for putting profits ahead of safety...don't know all the facts but it sounds like it was a runaway train that unfortunately killed 3 workers.....no worries it was just grain.....maybe someone should investigate the track with 2 derailments in the last month...

Thank you to Trudeau for sending a 53 million to the new self declared dictator of Venezuela ....
    The country need a house cleaning...how can you be the largest reserve of oil with no money??????

Thank you Trudeau for soon to be writing a cheque to The canadians that were too stupid to leave Cuba as diplomats when they were getting sick.....why does Canada need an embassy there ?????OH yeah...in memory of Justin's father....Fidel...

Hopefully next week warms up....I like the idea of global warming....

255 days left of Trudeau....
    Last edited by bucket; Feb 8, 2019, 07:05.

I’m thankful that every day the liberals and Justin Trudeau screw up.

I’m hopeful the population of canada will wake up and realize the media and liberals are killing canada.

I’m thankful I live 4 months in a great country we’re every one form a janitor to a CEO think it’s great.

I’m also thankful for temps in the 80s.

Comment

I'm greatful its not windy today.

Comment

Comment

We are Minus 42 Tough, gotta be.

Comment

I'm leaving 3 tracks in the snow

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...