Trudeau and ethics

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trudeau and ethics

Feb 8, 2019 | 11:23 31 Obstruction of Justice in this case could be taken relatively seriously:

Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 13:35 32
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
What will other countries think and do?

Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky scraper in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea.
You can’t be to old or haven’t been following politics to long because they all on both sides of the border have been lying and getting away from it forever. Trump is a outsider non politician and both sides don’t like him because he is going to end the free handouts swamp pork barreling call it what you want. They have nothing on him or he would be gone long ago and it’s driving the swamp crazy. There is two laws and this recent deal in Canada is proving it. Travel the states for awhile and see for yourself how many people don’t like what he is doing these people are hard to find. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 8, 2019 | 17:19 33
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
    What will other countries think and do?

    Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

    I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

    What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky scraper in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

    Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
    He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

    Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

    You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea.
    Trump is beyond reproach if you are a hard right Republican or Conservative and Trudeau is the antichrist! Facts and evidence don't matter.

    Mueller is near to releasing his report on Russia and the collusion between Trump's campaign and Russia.

    Mueller seems to get the job done with so many of Trump's closest associates charged, convicted and heading to the slammer. on a variety of charges.

    Its pretty obvious that Trump has obstructed justice. Charges and jail time can wait till his presidency is done, but if there is anything serious against Trump, done could be sooner than later.

    Won't it be interesting if Trudeau and Trump both face obstruction allegations/charges?

    I doubt they will stick in Canada but the US seems have a better system when it comes to prosecuting powerful corrupt politicians and insiders. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 17:41 34 Surprising how some people are so inept at reading a situation. All his people he selected himself are being charged or further investigated so I guess they all did this for themselves???? Hahahaha
    But anyway it's already all been proven it's really just a matter if their government want the emberrassment of tossing the loser out or not. Mueller has done his job even if nothing else gets done. alot will depend on what happens 2020 election if he gets in again if he's even the nominated candidate or who wins the general election. President Pence would forgive his sins for sure.

    In Canada this is a big issue I hope all the facts come out prior to election. Looks pretty bad for the pm from what I see. I think it's actually easier to convict a pm than a president. Judges in the states are very bias or at least people there think so partly due to the bias and messy nomination proxess. Here the judges aren't as biased I think politically but the laws are stupid here. Jmo Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 17:57 35
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
    You can’t be to old or haven’t been following politics to long because they all on both sides of the border have been lying and getting away from it forever. Trump is a outsider non politician and both sides don’t like him because he is going to end the free handouts swamp pork barreling call it what you want. They have nothing on him or he would be gone long ago and it’s driving the swamp crazy. There is two laws and this recent deal in Canada is proving it. Travel the states for awhile and see for yourself how many people don’t like what he is doing these people are hard to find.
    Travel the states? I have a house here which is where I am right now. Hahahah
    So I know what people think at least in our local neighbourhood. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 18:25 36 Chuck and Wheels getting jollies over charges against Trump associates, but these people have received minor sentences, one being jail for 10 days, another for 14 days, things like their own false income tax report, illegal campaign contributions, pretty minor stuff, that doesn’t involve the President. Makes good sound bites. Wonder if Hillary will be as clean? Reply With Quote

  • Feb 8, 2019 | 18:55 37 Big wheel you should stay on topic what is alleged to Justin is a very serious thing and I don't care what Trump is doing .I will quit reading your posts. Reply With Quote

  • Feb 8, 2019 | 19:02 38
    Quote Originally Posted by tubs View Post
    Big wheel you should stay on topic what is alleged to Justin is a very serious thing and I don't care what Trump is doing .I will quit reading your posts.
    Thank you! Reply With Quote
    Feb 9, 2019 | 04:49 39 If SCN Lavalin is controlled by the mob, then there will be a lot of people looking over their shoulder for a long time after the dust settles on this one.

    We may have our own Maduros. Reply With Quote
    Feb 9, 2019 | 05:07 40
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    Travel the states? I have a house here which is where I am right now. Hahahah
    So I know what people think at least in our local neighbourhood.
    Antifa retreats don't count. Reply With Quote
  • 3 Likes


  • Feb 9, 2019 | 05:48 41
    Quote Originally Posted by binthere View Post
    Antifa retreats don't count.
    Lol 😂 Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 9, 2019 | 07:47 42 Canadas situation is much more serious because the liberals changed the law to save a company headquartered near the PMs own riding and to save the company from going under and the massive layoffs and votes that would go with it. Didn't see trump doing any of that. He had nothing politically to gain. Reply With Quote
    Feb 9, 2019 | 08:25 43 The massive corruption in Quebec needs to be finally brought to light and squashed. It will take down many politicians and maybe even Peter Pan himself.
    The “false poor” economy in Quebec has to be dealt with . With equalization payments of $11 billion , the whole b/S game has to stop .
    B.C. Corruption is next to be exposed, recent RCMP findings of huge amount of laundered money is hopefully going to expose the deep rabbit hole on the west coast as well.
    Most of what has been going on in Canada for two years , protests , political circus acts is all just been a distraction from the underpinnings of massive corruption being exposed now.
    Trudeau and ethics ...... Bahahaha.
    Time will tell if anything meaningful comes from all this . Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 9, 2019 | 08:28 44 If he did it . It would as bad as what Trump has already
    Done trying to interfere in An investigation.
    What is it about the corrupt Quebec business environment?
    Time after time. Reply With Quote
    Feb 9, 2019 | 08:43 45
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    The massive corruption in Quebec needs to be finally brought to light and squashed. It will take down many politicians and maybe even Peter Pan himself.
    The “false poor” economy in Quebec has to be dealt with . With equalization payments of $11 billion , the whole b/S game has to stop .
    B.C. Corruption is next to be exposed, recent RCMP findings of huge amount of laundered money is hopefully going to expose the deep rabbit hole on the west coast as well.
    Most of what has been going on in Canada for two years , protests , political circus acts is all just been a distraction from the underpinnings of massive corruption being exposed now.
    Trudeau and ethics ...... Bahahaha.
    Time will tell if anything meaningful comes from all this .
    That's correct! Agreed!
    But you told us you thought there was corruption here yet your voting the same.
    What makes it so differnt for you to expect the Quebecees to not keep voting the same?

    When companies own governments you get this stuff all the time. It's just the dumb ones or so arrogant ones that get caught. Reply With Quote
    Feb 9, 2019 | 12:11 46
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    That's correct! Agreed!
    But you told us you thought there was corruption here yet your voting the same.
    What makes it so differnt for you to expect the Quebecees to not keep voting the same?

    When companies own governments you get this stuff all the time. It's just the dumb ones or so arrogant ones that get caught.
    Ummm , who do I vote for ??? Reply With Quote
    Feb 9, 2019 | 19:00 47
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    The massive corruption in Quebec needs to be finally brought to light and squashed. It will take down many politicians and maybe even Peter Pan himself.
    The “false poor” economy in Quebec has to be dealt with . With equalization payments of $11 billion , the whole b/S game has to stop .
    B.C. Corruption is next to be exposed, recent RCMP findings of huge amount of laundered money is hopefully going to expose the deep rabbit hole on the west coast as well.
    Most of what has been going on in Canada for two years , protests , political circus acts is all just been a distraction from the underpinnings of massive corruption being exposed now.
    Trudeau and ethics ...... Bahahaha.
    Time will tell if anything meaningful comes from all this .
    It will only change when there is some jail time, I will win both 649 and lotto max before you see a prominent politician due hard time. Reply With Quote
    Feb 9, 2019 | 19:26 48 I know someone who used to work for a federal regulator. Had a lot of teeth and respect everywhere except Quebec where they were powerless. The contractors were far more afraid of the mafia than the regulator, and no one could do anything about it. That is how business gets done in Quebec. And it needs to change. That is a big part of why it is a black hole for our tax dollars. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 10, 2019 | 07:28 49 How big of a contract did SNC lavalin have for the Regina bypass?

    Is this the same company that has the maintenance contract for the next thirty years on the bypass? Reply With Quote
    Feb 10, 2019 | 19:10 50 You read lavalians history of bribes,kickbacks and payoffs
    With lots of charges and convictions. Around the world.
    One of the convicted did a little time ,2 years
    Most do no time
    Considering the 100s of millions involved.
    No incentive to stop. Is there.

    Nice company . That helps corrupt dictators and politicians with millions in bribes.
    While screwing the people of those poor countries
    On over priced projects Reply With Quote
    Feb 11, 2019 | 09:47 51
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    You guys watching the latest scandal?
    A Liberal MP from New Brunswick has now turned on Trudeau and is asking for a full investigation. See how far Trudeau/Butts go to cover up this scandal. Reply With Quote
    Feb 11, 2019 | 10:52 52 Why the hell didn't we hire SNC to build pipelines. Country would be covered in them by now. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 11, 2019 | 11:14 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
    A Liberal MP from New Brunswick has now turned on Trudeau and is asking for a full investigation. See how far Trudeau/Butts go to cover up this scandal.
    Source? I am looking everywhere! Reply With Quote
    helmsdale's Avatar Feb 11, 2019 | 11:25 54
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Source? I am looking everywhere!
    Wayne Long. MP for Saint John, NB



    Reply With Quote
    helmsdale's Avatar Feb 11, 2019 | 11:28 55 This is quickly spiralling out of Butts' control...

    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 11, 2019 | 11:32 56
    Quote Originally Posted by helmsdale View Post
    This is quickly spiralling out of Butts' control...
    Don't post Celina. She is the most grotesque race baiter out there and exactly the opposite of Reybould Wilson who will have a political career after this is all out. Celina will go back to nothing after liberals are routed. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • helmsdale's Avatar Feb 11, 2019 | 12:22 57
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Don't post Celina. She is the most grotesque race baiter out there and exactly the opposite of Reybould Wilson who will have a political career after this is all out. Celina will go back to nothing after liberals are routed.
    She is certainly far from my favorite, but she has a following... Reply With Quote
    Feb 11, 2019 | 12:35 58
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    Don't post Celina. She is the most grotesque race baiter out there and exactly the opposite of Reybould Wilson who will have a political career after this is all out. Celina will go back to nothing after liberals are routed.
    What he said.

    Celina cares nothing for the truth and only about pushing her misguided agenda. Reply With Quote
    Feb 11, 2019 | 14:33 59 Just saw this beaut - "The emperor has no socks..." Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 12, 2019 | 06:32 60 Name:  9B1E0FD5-2E4F-442F-A8D6-BBA5BCD0F56A.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  22.1 KB

    Trudeau and ethics yea that’s news for CBC Reply With Quote