Trudeau and ethics

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trudeau and ethics

Feb 7, 2019 | 23:12 1 You guys watching the latest scandal? Reply With Quote
Feb 7, 2019 | 23:15 2
Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
You guys watching the latest scandal?
It's false news.....lol.

Amazing how if Trump says fake news it's treated different than Trudeau saying false news... Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 00:03 3 Trudeau and ethics ..... Bahahaha. Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 00:16 4 It was very interesting to watch CBC at issue on the National. The speculation was that Judy Wilson Rheybold the former Justice Minister leaked the story, there is no proof just speculation. It certainly looks bad for Justin Trudeau and his buddy Gerald Butts. The length that politicians will go to to retain political popularity in Quebec is certainly not good for Canada. Companies like SNC Lavelin and Bombardier seem to have a great deal of influence. Justin Trudeau ran on running an open and ethical government, he has failed! Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 00:27 5 SNC-Lavalin has met with Trudeau’s reps to discuss “justice and law enforcement” 17 different times.
(They are a construction company.)
A law was also changed last year by the Liberals to allow corporate executives to receive a “slap on the wrist” instead of jail time for fraud.



It’s looking like there will be a RCMP investigation.
Last edited by Oliver88; Feb 8, 2019 at 09:15.
Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 00:44 6 Whos gonna replace him? There's only 1, The purple dinosaur. I'll say she leaked it so she can get the reins. Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 02:02 7 Sounds like Wilson Reybould wouldn't be anther Butts puppet. Interesting. She chose to draw the line in political interference at publicly commenting on the Stanley verdict. Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 05:56 8 The important question first is who started this story? Unless there is a memo or tape or some sort of recorded action will this all be based on he said she said?
Sounds like a continued corrupt outfit snclavallin like so many others. People that have got their way by buying off other people and donit so much they almost think it's just the way it is and that it s ok.

This is not an uncommon event amongst business and politicians just that maybe these ones are so full of themselves they keep getting caught. Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 06:33 9 G&M better get some other evidence out there because right now they are the only ones putting this story out there. None of the other outlets have confirmed the allegations.

Either way its a win. Either a liberal PMO is implicated or a liberal MSM rag (G&M) is discredited. This isn't rebel media, this is supposedly Canadas premier news organization.

Its a weird thing that a PM can throw money around like water, buy off the media, block projects and that's all ok, but have a little side chat with your AG and the world loses its mind.

SNC faced bankruptcy from these proceedings. A big fine and a 10yr ban on govt projects.
Last edited by jazz; Feb 8, 2019 at 06:36.
Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 07:33 10 Go look at warrenkinsella.com There are comments being made there that you just wouldn’t dare say if this was an iffy issue. He also helped break the groping incident. He is a liberal, with iffy views most of the time, but he sure doesn’t like junior!

Comments like, butts in under investigation for obstruction of justice and more. Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 07:51 11
Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
Go look at warrenkinsella.com There are comments being made there that you just wouldn’t dare say if this was an iffy issue. He also helped break the groping incident. He is a liberal, with iffy views most of the time, but he sure doesn’t like junior!

Comments like, butts in under investigation for obstruction of justice and more.

I don't totally trust Kinsella. He was the mouth piece for chretien back in the day. Not that I hate chretien as much as Trudeau, but he was super partisan and he is always attacking trump.


Has to be another news org that will touch the story unless the others are all bought off. Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 08:07 12
Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
I don't totally trust Kinsella. He was the mouth piece for chretien back in the day. Not that I hate chretien as much as Trudeau, but he was super partisan and he is always attacking trump.


Has to be another news org that will touch the story unless the others are all bought off.
I don’t trust him generally, as he is a liberal baby killing monster like the rest of them. But I find it extremely interesting that he does stand up and take note. He blew the grope whistle first. He knows a lot of people in Ottawa. I find the comment section most fascinating, especially some that he leaves up... lol Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 08:10 13 The fact that he is talking about trump makes him more credible. If you want truduea to be investigated which I do there isn't even a shred of doubt as to what needs to be done with loser trump.

Trump has had how many people in his very inner circle convicted already? And it's just getting started. Laughable that anyone here supports a loser traitor like that and suggest he shouldn't be investigated when you get someone saying something to someone about truduea and out comes rhe hanging tree. Hahahaha. Personally I think there must be something to this story but at this point we don't have facts, in the case of trump facts are people are in jail and they are all related to trumps conduct. Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 08:28 14 The magnitude of influence peddling, bribes and pay-offs within a multi billion dollar infrastructure program
Is mind-boggling. Can the courts target this criminal activity n a meaningful way? Reply With Quote
Feb 8, 2019 | 08:30 15 At this point disagree with you Wheels about Trump. He is a neophyte in politics with an enlarged ego. Far from perfect and very susceptible to attacks from lifelong politicians who know all the tricks of the trade.
But his country is thriving under his admin.
His idea of border protection has much merit, Mexico is a real swamp. But even non cartel immigrants that work in the US aren’t registered taxpayers, sending money back to family, and do lower wages for Americans. The argument that Americans won’t work for the low wages is true, but the wages for that work will never reach a decent level if illegals do it. Makes the employers wealthy tho. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 8, 2019 | 08:44 16
    Quote Originally Posted by samhill View Post
    At this point disagree with you Wheels about Trump. He is a neophyte in politics with an enlarged ego. Far from perfect and very susceptible to attacks from lifelong politicians who know all the tricks of the trade.
    But his country is thriving under his admin.
    His idea of border protection has much merit, Mexico is a real swamp. But even non cartel immigrants that work in the US aren’t registered taxpayers, sending money back to family, and do lower wages for Americans. The argument that Americans won’t work for the low wages is true, but the wages for that work will never reach a decent level if illegals do it. Makes the employers wealthy tho.
    Respect your opinion as you have given your reasons and I agree with many of those reasons. He is saying some good points and maybe it doesn't matter that he's only saying those good points because he needs certain votes. But most of what he is doing results in money for himself.
    I believe there is a much bigger issue of him being compromised by his desire for money, women, and being told he's the smartest man on earth. This compromise could potentially change the shape of the world powers that be. I want the USA to be strong where would we be if they weren't?

    if he was the smartest he surely could have avoided all these charges and convictions to his friends I mean just look at what people in our provincial government got away with? He's so dumb he should have bought the shredding machines our boys used. IMO!! Hahahaha Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 08:58 17 I thought we were talking Trudeau here? Leftists always distract. And deflect. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:01 18 wheel let the US system do their thing. Got nothing to do with Trudeau. Trumps antics were before he was president so you can see his motivation for quashing a bogus inquiry. Its been going on for 2 yrs. You'd thing the bombshell would have been dropped by now. The US system has checks and balances built in. Our dictator ship does not so its much more concerning here. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:24 19
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
    wheel let the US system do their thing. Got nothing to do with Trudeau. Trumps antics were before he was president so you can see his motivation for quashing a bogus inquiry. Its been going on for 2 yrs. You'd thing the bombshell would have been dropped by now. The US system has checks and balances built in. Our dictator ship does not so its much more concerning here.
    What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
    What will other countries think and do?

    Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

    I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

    What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky scraper in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

    Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
    He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

    Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

    You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:28 20 And now we’re talking about Harper. Lol Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:32 21
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
    What will other countries think and do?

    Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

    I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

    What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky scraper in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

    Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
    He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

    Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

    You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea.
    We live in Canada , not the US . Our tax’s go to this government, not the US.
    Our concern should be here at home . Not with the circus down south .


    Let’s focus in our own boat so we don’t end up shits creek or sunk ourselves . Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 8, 2019 | 09:41 22
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    We live in Canada , not the US . Our tax’s go to this government, not the US.
    Our concern should be here at home . Not with the circus down south .


    Let’s focus in our own boat so we don’t end up shits creek or sunk ourselves .
    My mind is big enough to think about both I assume yours is also. This shouldn't be a narrow minded forum just here to blindly and without fact or comparison to other world events criticize one side of politics or the other. Many of you refer to trump over and over as being so great on many other threads. My comparison is to show the level of narrow mindedness that is occurring here when someone says trump shouldn't be investigated but oh my god truduea should for something in relative terms so very very small.

    And to you sheepwheat the abortion thing in the states is a disgrace by the democrats I hate even to think about what they want to do. But pick a number more than the fingers and toes you have and I assure trumps hookers and mistresses have ahead abortions willl be higher than that number. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:46 23 So let's move on how do we stop this from happenning? It's my opinion money donations are controlling too many of our parties and our leaders. So what do we need to do to stop it. Fortunately someone apparently has come forward but how many times many don't come forward because if they do the party they belong to is losing the next election.

    I think his is all relevant to us farmers we simply don't pay the parties Ike the seed companies like the oil companies etc etc.
    And I think that's why we have no say. This is a bigger issue than a one time event revealed. I think it happens all the time.
    Last edited by the big wheel; Feb 8, 2019 at 09:51.
    Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:49 24
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
    What will other countries think and do?

    Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

    I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

    What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky scraper in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

    Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
    He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

    Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

    You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea.
    Years ago we had a Jack Russell terrier that had incredible tenacity, as the breed is wont to possess.

    One of her favorite pastimes was to rag, fight and chew on a piece of 4" plastic tile that lay in the back yard, a great play toy for her.

    She would be fighting with it when a tractor coming down the lane could have run over her, and she cared less about the hazard from the tractor than about chewing up that darned pipe.

    She fought with it and chewed on it until her mouth bled. That's when It became obvious that her behavior bordered on the pathological and so we discarded her "toy". Her life improved because of our intervention, and she found much better and less self-injurious things to do, like catch rats.

    Unfortunately and for better or for worse, we cannot freely act on similar interventions for humans who have a similarly self-destructive behavior.

    It is posts like the quote above, posts that show an unwavering commitment to the wrong, unrelated issue, that perfectly demonstrate that "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is a thing, a thing with pathological overtones.

    And because of that derangement, those so infected cannot focus on the real problem, or understand that there is something more significant outside of their tiny viewpoint.

    The harmful thing comes when the afflicted ones cannot see where the real danger lies.

    But go ahead, chew away. Attack the leader of another country when the real problem is in our own. Reply With Quote

  • Feb 8, 2019 | 09:55 25
    Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
    Years ago we had a Jack Russell terrier that had incredible tenacity, as the breed is wont to possess.

    One of her favorite pastimes was to rag, fight and chew on a piece of 4" plastic tile that lay in the back yard, a great play toy for her.

    She would be fighting with it when a tractor coming down the lane could have run over her, and she cared less about the hazard from the tractor than about chewing up that darned pipe.

    She fought with it and chewed on it until her mouth bled. That's when It became obvious that her behavior bordered on the pathological and so we discarded her "toy". Her life improved because of our intervention, and she found much better and less self-injurious things to do, like catch rats.

    Unfortunately and for better or for worse, we cannot freely act on similar interventions for humans who have a similarly self-destructive behavior.

    It is posts like the quote above, posts that show an unwavering commitment to the wrong, unrelated issue, that perfectly demonstrate that "Trump Derangement Syndrome" is a thing, a thing with pathological overtones.

    And because of that derangement, those so infected cannot focus on the real problem, or understand that there is something more significant outside of their tiny viewpoint.

    The harmful thing comes when the afflicted ones cannot see where the real danger lies.

    But go ahead, chew away. Attack the leader of another country when the real problem is in our own.
    Your well in your way to your repairing behavioural treatment. Is it shock therapy or drugs? You just need to start listening to yourself or reading your posts. They're great. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 10:19 26
    Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
    What will happen when it gets confirmed a foreign government installed and controls the leader of the free world?
    What will other countries think and do?

    Just a few examples he's sacrificed the Ukraine, the Kurds, etc etc for putins benefit

    I think this is drawn out one because he does have lots of money and money buys silence. The fact that so many are convicted already is like wow!

    What would you say if trudeau or harpers ministernof defence, foreign affairs minister, campaign manager were all convicted of lieing to parliament, destroying evidence, obstructing justice on the topic of either truduea or Harper being broke and needing funds from the Russians and then while trying to get those funds for a sky scraper in Moscow they got set up with hookers in a hotel room and if you were a person of such ego that you would do anything to not let that video out?

    Then you get the meeting where after elected trump spends 2 hours alone with Putin non recorded???? Why??? Wow!!!
    He then takes everyone's notes about anything to do with the meeting?

    Could you imagine if truduea or Harper had these things surrounding them?

    You cannot at all say truduea should be investigated and not trump. Because if you say trump shouldn't be then let's just let this minor issue pass with truduea.
    fm , really ???? trump has been investigated , over and over and over and over and over and over.
    well you get the idea
    concentrate on the here and now , this is where the freight train is heading for the mountain.
    if you live in the US , then i can understand
    Last edited by caseih; Feb 8, 2019 at 10:21.
    Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 10:20 27 Thats why we dont have a voice some want to getin thier agenda,such as abortion,tredau,harper,debt, everyone has thier point they wast to push, no concenus !!! Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 10:20 28 I. believe that to fix this problem, people should have to take a political aptitude test before voting. Basic questions just to ensure they have a basic clue about what is going on in the world around them. Because if people had a clue, they would not have voted for the gropenfuhrer. Reply With Quote

  • Feb 8, 2019 | 10:29 29 I’m very interested to see how this thing with SNC plays out, stuff like this been forever in Quebec, hope TSHTF.
    USA extremely NB to Canada and the rest of the world. Saying Putin installed a prez a too big stretch.
    But maintaining peace with Russia, N Korea seems a good idea. Bashing China economically has benefits, but hasn’t all played out yet. Our ding a ling gonna have his hands full now.
    It all comes under the Chinese curse “ may you live in interesting times” Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 10:41 30 Wheel you have TDS and you are seeing conspiracies where there are none. Your noodle is going to explode when they don't find anything. You think the govt is going to let a president under mind control from the kremlin run the country for 2 yrs?

    Trump is rearranging the world order. I know it looks strange to you and others at the trough but this is the way it is now. No more stupid wars. who gives a rat about Syria? The kurds aren't some fantastic fighters. They want their own country so they are constantly at war. you think they fight side by side with the US army the most sophisticated in history. Reply With Quote