Thirsty Thursday it’s almost Friday!

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Thirsty Thursday it’s almost Friday!

SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 7, 2019 | 10:45 1 Well I for one think the democrats are bat shit crazy.

Cortez is as stupid as she sounds.

Wake up USA and canada socialism doesn’t work



Busy day off to the Kennedy space centre this is what made America great.

Not pussy power or other shit like our gay boy thinks is important.

Fun fact

Just saying Trudeau is a fool and Canadians need to wake the f$&k up.



Reply With Quote

  • Feb 7, 2019 | 11:06 2 The SOTU was an eye opener to how extremely crazy the democrats have become.

    The Trudeau/Butts obstruction to prosecute their Quebec buddies SNC-Lavalin will be something to watch. Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 7, 2019 | 11:40 3

    It is just amazing how much has to be done to get the shuttles into space. Thank a engineers. Now figure out a better air drill. Reply With Quote
  • 2 Likes


  • Feb 7, 2019 | 11:41 4
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Well I for one think the democrats are bat shit crazy.

    Cortez is as stupid as she sounds.

    Wake up USA and canada socialism doesn’t work



    Busy day off to the Kennedy space centre this is what made America great.

    Not pussy power or other shit like our gay boy thinks is important.

    Fun fact

    Just saying Trudeau is a fool and Canadians need to wake the f$&k up.



    You forgot to give us the Florida drink special of the day. Guess down there it’s quite simple
    OJ and Vodka. 😋 Reply With Quote
    Feb 7, 2019 | 12:08 5
    Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
    Fun fact

    Just saying Trudeau is a fool and Canadians need to wake the f$&k up.

    Another fun fact: So Sask are you saying Trudeau has increased debt too much or not enough? After all, the US government debt increased by 1.5 trillion over the last 12 months! More than 30 times as much as you claim Trudeau's debt increased and IN HALF THE TIME!

    https://wolfstreet.com/2019/01/31/wh...ast-12-months/

    If you really want to see bad books, check out the US debt clock, and not just total debt. Check out the comparisons on this page to years past. And consider that actual unemployement in the US is double what the government claims when you add in underemployed and who have quit looking. And especially check out the figure on the clock for Unfunded US liabilities at 122 trillion, the debt that is falling to the children and grandchildren of those great free enterprise USers. Now that is true socialism - charging today's citizens pensions and care to the next generation!

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/ Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 7, 2019 | 12:24 6 I’m between parts of the tour the drink of the week for me has been a big glass of bourbon and three ice cubes after supper.

    Happy Birthday to John Deere.





    Reply With Quote

  • SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 7, 2019 | 12:27 7

    Great evenings this week to barbecue and have a cold beer.

    Aki Tuna. Reply With Quote
    ajl
    Feb 7, 2019 | 12:32 8 US debt levels are quite worrisome but there is good news in the article too. Debt held by both China and the Fed fell. 10 yr treasuries interest rate has fallen from 3.26 to 2.66 while China and the Fed unloaded as well. The US economy can support higher debt than anyone else because of its diversity and that is why everyone and their dog was trying to buy treasuries when the rate was 3.26 because that was the best investment on the planet at the time. Much has been made of the 122T in unfunded liabilities but much of that is balanced off by accounts receivable. For example how much deferred taxes are in real estate, RRSP's or in the US the 401K? Many current retired folk are going to pay higher taxes once they retire. I am sure that the net liability is still positive but the headline grabber is bandied about a lot. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 7, 2019 | 13:10 9 Dirty monkey drink of the day! Very socialist drink ha!ha! It is never the system but the morons like Trump that run it. Reply With Quote
    Feb 7, 2019 | 13:39 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ajl View Post
    US debt levels are quite worrisome but there is good news in the article too. Debt held by both China and the Fed fell. 10 yr treasuries interest rate has fallen from 3.26 to 2.66 while China and the Fed unloaded as well. The US economy can support higher debt than anyone else because of its diversity and that is why everyone and their dog was trying to buy treasuries when the rate was 3.26 because that was the best investment on the planet at the time. Much has been made of the 122T in unfunded liabilities but much of that is balanced off by accounts receivable. For example how much deferred taxes are in real estate, RRSP's or in the US the 401K? Many current retired folk are going to pay higher taxes once they retire. I am sure that the net liability is still positive but the headline grabber is bandied about a lot.
    ajl if you go to the US debt clock link I posted, and look in the bottom left hand section, you will see that the total national assets which include pension plans, RRSPs, value in homes etc, totals 150 trillion. Now if you think the taxes on this is going to even come close to covering the 122 trillion in unfunded liabilities, you have been drinking Conservative koolade way too long.

    And you cheer that foreign buyers and the feds are dumping market based treasuries and instead robbing citizens of funds in their pensions (unfunded fed liabilities)? Capitalism is selling your debt to who ever wants to buy it. Socialism is stealing from citizens to pay for government programs/purchases. The US is becoming more socialist every day! And Conservatives simply refuse to see it. Reply With Quote
    blackpowder's Avatar Feb 7, 2019 | 13:40 11 Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 7, 2019 | 14:26 12 Reply With Quote
    Feb 7, 2019 | 14:29 13 Mexico Makes Great Beer Except for Corona, That’s like Canadian Club whisky , Nobody in Canada drinks it we just export that shit ! Lol Reply With Quote
    Feb 7, 2019 | 15:47 14 Just back from a ten day stay in Arizona where I found all the Americans I meet very happy and friendly. I asked all I had contact with what they thought of Trump and never got a negative comment back from anyone. Everyone seemed happy. I am starting to think this whole Trump thing is just a bunch of pouty socialists here in Canada that complains all the time. Get off the plane back here and everyone seemed grouchy! Maybe it’s just the weather.
    Cold as hell this winter so maybe a few shots of this will help Reply With Quote
    Feb 7, 2019 | 17:40 15 People are grouchy cause it’s 40 below ...
    The Rodeo Song comes to mind lol .
    Ahh well , it’ll warm up at the end of March . Reply With Quote
    Feb 7, 2019 | 17:50 16
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Another fun fact: So Sask are you saying Trudeau has increased debt too much or not enough? After all, the US government debt increased by 1.5 trillion over the last 12 months! More than 30 times as much as you claim Trudeau's debt increased and IN HALF THE TIME!

    https://wolfstreet.com/2019/01/31/wh...ast-12-months/

    If you really want to see bad books, check out the US debt clock, and not just total debt. Check out the comparisons on this page to years past. And consider that actual unemployement in the US is double what the government claims when you add in underemployed and who have quit looking. And especially check out the figure on the clock for Unfunded US liabilities at 122 trillion, the debt that is falling to the children and grandchildren of those great free enterprise USers. Now that is true socialism - charging today's citizens pensions and care to the next generation!

    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Nope , he is simply stating Trudeau is a fool . You spun it into Trump lol .
    We need to worry about the clown in our country.... not the US problems. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 7, 2019 | 18:16 17 I agree for Canadians it’s time to take your hate trump shit and start putting all that anger towards a real fool.

    Trudeau is the problem.

    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 8, 2019 | 07:36 18
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Nope , he is simply stating Trudeau is a fool . You spun it into Trump lol .
    We need to worry about the clown in our country.... not the US problems.
    No furrow, I did not spin it into anything. I asked a simple question in post number 5 of Saskfarmer3 that he refuses to answer. He is making a big issue about the increase in debt under Trudeau (58 billion) over the last 2 years, and since he continues tells us how much better things are in the US, where their debt increased (1.5 trillion) 30 times what our did in just the past year alone, I want him to tell us if he believes Trudeau borrowed too much, or not enough. I am not bashing Trump, I am comparing the two economies. It was Saskfarmer3 who posted the meme about how bad Trudeaus borrowing was but that alone means nothing unless you compare it to other borrowings. So again Sk3, did Trudeau borrow too much or not enough given it was hugely less than the country you think is so much better off. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 07:46 19 Has any other Canadian PM threw away $58 bill in 2 years?
    Not sure , just askin . Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 08:05 20
    Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Has any other Canadian PM threw away $58 bill in 2 years?
    Not sure , just askin .
    From 2009 to 2011 Canada's debt increased by 88 billion
    From 2010 to 2012 Canada's debt increased by 64 billion
    From 2011 to 2013 Canada's debt increased by 58 billion

    And I won't say who the PM was during this time period or you will likely blame me for bashing.

    And I suspect you will claim the 2009-2013 spending was necessary due to the global recession. But if you make that argument, you also have to consider the global fall in commodity prices which has had huge effect on a resource economy like Canada over the last 2 years. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 08:18 21
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    From 2009 to 2011 Canada's debt increased by 88 billion
    From 2010 to 2012 Canada's debt increased by 64 billion
    From 2011 to 2013 Canada's debt increased by 58 billion

    And I won't say who the PM was during this time period or you will likely blame me for bashing.

    And I suspect you will claim the 2009-2013 spending was necessary due to the global recession. But if you make that argument, you also have to consider the global fall in commodity prices which has had huge effect on a resource economy like Canada over the last 2 years.
    Lol nope . Again was just askin .
    You can take a deep breath now 😂 Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 08:24 22
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    From 2009 to 2011 Canada's debt increased by 88 billion
    From 2010 to 2012 Canada's debt increased by 64 billion
    From 2011 to 2013 Canada's debt increased by 58 billion

    And I won't say who the PM was during this time period or you will likely blame me for bashing.

    And I suspect you will claim the 2009-2013 spending was necessary due to the global recession. But if you make that argument, you also have to consider the global fall in commodity prices which has had huge effect on a resource economy like Canada over the last 2 years.
    That spending would have happened either way.....If harper hadn't caved in to spending there would have been an election and the new government would have spent money like stupid....far worse than what harper did....

    Think about it this way...If Trudeau is spending like this in what he considers good times....how much would have the other parties spent in bad times????? Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 08:31 23 Spend in bad times save in good times or the other way? Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 08:51 24
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    From 2009 to 2011 Canada's debt increased by 88 billion
    From 2010 to 2012 Canada's debt increased by 64 billion
    From 2011 to 2013 Canada's debt increased by 58 billion

    And I won't say who the PM was during this time period or you will likely blame me for bashing.

    And I suspect you will claim the 2009-2013 spending was necessary due to the global recession. But if you make that argument, you also have to consider the global fall in commodity prices which has had huge effect on a resource economy like Canada over the last 2 years.
    DML don't expect the hyper partisans to acknowledge Harper's contribution to the debt even though most of the hyper partisans voted for him! LOL

    When the times get tough, the tough only complain about the Liberals! Everything is Trudeau's fault!

    Yes he blunders away, but understanding what happened to western canada's resource sector takes more than political rhetoric.

    Our oil industry was almost completely dependent on the US buying all our oil. Now they are the largest producers in the world. The price is down and the boom is over. We have seen this boom and bust cycle before but we don't seem to learn. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:05 25 Harper had a minority govt and dion was pushing that stupid green shift shit just like the dems are trying now. The NDP are stupid enough to vote for anything. So harper was backed into a corner to do some spending. I can bet you it was spent wiser than those socialists would have done. Trudeau has now followed their template and look where we are.

    And yes harper spent into a recession as well and when oil was $100 a bbl. And to harpers credit, he put it back in a balanced budget his final year in office. How did he do that when liberals now have a debt that goes out 25 yrs and Ontario will never pay theirs back.

    He is an MBA economist and a conservative and you are seriously going to claim he was a reckless spender.
    Last edited by jazz; Feb 8, 2019 at 09:09.
    Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like


  • Feb 8, 2019 | 09:29 26
    Quote Originally Posted by bucket View Post
    That spending would have happened either way.....If harper hadn't caved in to spending there would have been an election and the new government would have spent money like stupid....far worse than what harper did....

    Think about it this way...If Trudeau is spending like this in what he considers good times....how much would have the other parties spent in bad times?????
    Bingo!!

    You just made my point Bucket. We hear everyday that the US is the strongest economy ever, and in the world, that they have the lowest UE, that wages are going up.... etc etc... SK3 tells us repeatedly how much better things are in the US. According to the US government, things have never been better in history. Yet in the last year this Republican (economically conservative) government increased the debt by 1.5 trillion in one year; a rate of increase far higher than the hated Liberal economics of Trudeau. So we get meme's from SK3 telling us how bad the debt increase was by the Liberals but he (and no other Trudeau hater that laps up such memes) will compare or defend the Conservative Economics of the US when they blow up their debt in what they claim is the best of times. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 09:49 27
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Bingo!!

    You just made my point Bucket. We hear everyday that the US is the strongest economy ever, and in the world, that they have the lowest UE, that wages are going up.... etc etc... SK3 tells us repeatedly how much better things are in the US. According to the US government, things have never been better in history. Yet in the last year this Republican (economically conservative) government increased the debt by 1.5 trillion in one year; a rate of increase far higher than the hated Liberal economics of Trudeau. So we get meme's from SK3 telling us how bad the debt increase was by the Liberals but he (and no other Trudeau hater that laps up such memes) will compare or defend the Conservative Economics of the US when they blow up their debt in what they claim is the best of times.
    Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 10:32 28
    Quote Originally Posted by dmlfarmer View Post
    Bingo!!

    dml, trump created 5 million jobs in 2 years and created opening for another 7 million. They posted a 3.7% gdp. Know what ours was? 1.7%. He took millions off welfare and food stamps and even put disabled people to work. Black and Hispanic unemployment lowest ever. The economy grew way faster than their debt did.

    Don't ever compare Canada to the US. They are nothing alike. Reply With Quote
    Feb 8, 2019 | 11:02 29 Some parts of Canada look better when energy prices are high. The USA is better off when energy prices are low.

    When much of the growth in the economy was based on investments made during high oil prices and suddenly oil prices are lower who is to blame? Liberals of course!

    Canada by many measures and rankings is a better place to live than the USA.

    The rich and moderately rich live well everywhere. Take SF3 for example, he can afford many weeks in a second home in the sunny south sipping bourbon and photographing tourist spots while most farmers stay at home with off farm jobs. But he made his fortune in the worst country on earth!

    Of all the talk about illegal immigrants causing problems it was revealed last week that Trump's Golf Courses have been employing illegal immigrants for years. SF3 has probably been served by illegals.

    From Global News:
    "As the president railed against immigrants coming into the country illegally during the government shutdown, a manager at the Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County called a dozen immigrant workers into a room one by one Jan. 18 and fired them, said lawyer Anibal Romero.

    Many of them had worked at the club for a dozen or more years, he said, and managers knew they had submitted phoney documents but looked the other way.

    The firings come after workers at another Trump club in New Jersey came forward last month to say managers there had hired them knowing they were in the country illegally, and had even helped one obtain phoney documents". Reply With Quote
    SASKFARMER3's Avatar Feb 8, 2019 | 11:51 30 Wow chuck again you have no clue.


    Trudeau your buddy ****ed oil and gas and brought in stupid regulations and jumping through hoops to get shit done.

    Investment takes their ball home and plays some where else.

    Liberals are great at creating gov jobs for their own and screwing the rest.

    It’s time to face it your fool is a f$&king idiot. Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like