Justin Butts take control of federal election

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Justin Butts take control of federal election

Jan 30, 2019 | 14:01 1 What could possibly go wrong when the Libranos take over control of an election?

This is third-world/Maduro caliber stuff.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/feds...tion-1.4274273 Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 14:21 2 I, for one, would consider this serious interference of FOI. Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 14:38 3 Evidently they are using code names to disguise their illegal actions with regard to the Admiral Norman affair. So I assume that is SOP across the Cabinet. I wonder what the code names are for the little potato and his Butt Boss? They should run a contest and let Canadians pick the names. Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 14:42 4 George Orwell called this the "Ministry of Truth" in his classic "1984".

Reading the book was an exercise in frustration.

Living in the reality of Butts' puppet Trudeau's world is becoming far worse than frustrating - it will become outright dangerous for anyone who doesn't agree with the popular lines.

The Kokanee Grope will eventually be rewritten as fake news, then scrubbed from any media. Never happened. Rose Knight will be un-personed and un-happened.

The Danforth Islamic shooter was preemptively and immediately redeemed as having "mental illness".

And that is how this works - the Libranos are only now giving it a name and public "acceptability".
Last edited by burnt; Jan 30, 2019 at 14:45.
Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 14:53 5 Does any party leader speak off the cuff or are they all controled,and told what to say,I understand King Ralph had 35 spin doctors working in the back room preparing his speaches,a puppet for Rod Love.
I expect all partys have them. Dont make it right but true all the same. Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 15:58 6
Quote Originally Posted by Horse View Post
Does any party leader speak off the cuff or are they all controled,and told what to say,I understand King Ralph had 35 spin doctors working in the back room preparing his speaches,a puppet for Rod Love.
I expect all partys have them. Dont make it right but true all the same.

It's a certainty that every political party has a war room of people who spin their stuff for maximum partisan benefit.

However, I don't recall that any other leader in the history of this country has tried to control the message by commandeering what the media can print. That is the equal of the Soviet propaganda machine, or the Nazi control of public broadcasts.

How surprising is it that the one who said he admires the Chinese dictatorship is now rapidly moving in the same direction as other totalitarian states?

Trudeau Hagfish is demonstrating that he is exactly what he accuses others of being - a Nazi.

Butts is laughing his head off. Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 16:10 7
Quote Originally Posted by bobofthenorth View Post
Evidently they are using code names to disguise their illegal actions with regard to the Admiral Norman affair. So I assume that is SOP across the Cabinet. I wonder what the code names are for the little potato and his Butt Boss? They should run a contest and let Canadians pick the names.
I would go with ...
Peter Pan and Beevus Reply With Quote
fjlip's Avatar Jan 30, 2019 | 17:59 8 This will include monitoring foreign social media activity to look at trends and identify where Canada might be vulnerable.

The unit overseeing this exists within Global Affairs Canada, and will include producing regular reports on the threat patterns and trends they are observing.
As part of this plan, the governing Liberals are calling on social media platforms to do more. On Wednesday the ministers restated their expectation that social media platforms will crack down on disinformation and enhance their transparency.
These measures are in addition to ongoing efforts to secure Canada’s electoral system, such as: passing Bill C-76, which imposes new limits and penalties related to spending and foreign participation; working with Elections Canada to prevent voting infrastructure from being hacked; and, collaborating with social media companies on plans to combat fake news and disinformation from interfering with public opinion during the campaign.

Bill C-76 also gave Canada's Elections Commissioner new powers to conduct investigations into election interference, and compels social media platforms to create databases of their advertising during the campaign.

The Communications Security Establishment will also be publishing an update to its report on cyber threats to Canada’s democratic process — including threats to political parties, politicians, and media — in the coming months.

And all in BOLD can be interpreted to read negative press against LIBERAL/ Federal Gov... Again Goebbels would be proud of our current CROOKS! Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 18:39 9
Quote Originally Posted by fjlip View Post

And all in BOLD can be interpreted to read negative press against LIBERAL/ Federal Gov
Or it can be read for what it actually is - an attempt to preserve the democratic institution of our electoral process. Do you really want it to descend into the farce US elections have become where foreign operatives and their bots can sway or influence the results? I certainly don't and see this as a positive move by the Government. Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 18:40 10 Ummm. According to commijications from the opposition parties they claim the liberals aren't going far enough????
Sooooooo??? Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 18:43 11
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
Or it can be read for what it actually is - an attempt to preserve the democratic institution of our electoral process. Do you really want it to descend into the farce US elections have become where foreign operatives and their bots can sway or influence the results? I certainly don't and see this as a positive move by the Government.
Well it looks like the Librano spin machine has already reeled in its first sucker here.

But that kind comes easy. It's the better informed minds that they are most determined to fool. Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 19:51 12 Or maybe it's just another whacko conspiracy theory from some Loons?
Pretty damn important going forward that Governments everywhere take precautions to prevent election fraud and manipulation in this age of cyber warfare. Do you want the Chinese to be deciding who our next PM is?
If you'd read the article you'd posted you'd see that it has nothing to do with one party covertly editing the political narrative. If shenanigans are discovered "..the group will inform: the prime minister; all registered political parties; and the public about the threat and steps they may need to take, through a press conference...."

I knew those tinfoil shares were a good buy! Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 20:04 13
Quote Originally Posted by burnt View Post
What could possibly go wrong when the Libranos take over control of an election?

This is third-world/Maduro caliber stuff.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/feds...tion-1.4274273
Trudeau only has FIVE convictions of breaking ethics. I’m sure we can trust him and his sidekick Omar Kadr to handle this portfolio. Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 22:14 14 Can't see how anything can go wrong.

If you can't trust the Liberals to make sure it's fair for all, who can you trust?

After all, Mr Trudeau is the most virtuous head of state that ever ran a country ..... Reply With Quote
Jan 30, 2019 | 23:29 15 Do you want the Chinese to be deciding who our next PM is?

Only if it isn’t this nation-destroying crack pot! Reply With Quote
Jan 31, 2019 | 06:56 16
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
Or maybe it's just another whacko conspiracy theory from some Loons?
Pretty damn important going forward that Governments everywhere take precautions to prevent election fraud and manipulation in this age of cyber warfare. Do you want the Chinese to be deciding who our next PM is?
If you'd read the article you'd posted you'd see that it has nothing to do with one party covertly editing the political narrative. If shenanigans are discovered "..the group will inform: the prime minister; all registered political parties; and the public about the threat and steps they may need to take, through a press conference...."

I knew those tinfoil shares were a good buy!
Then there are quite a few politicians and journalists in the market for tinfoil hats.

The line between foolish naivety and willful ignorance isn't really all that fine. But it is reinforced by committed, childish perversity.

Go read a history book on the rise of 20th century dictatorships. Reply With Quote
Jan 31, 2019 | 08:15 17 It will be a dictatorship when we are disarmed that’s the only thing stopping it. Reply With Quote
LEP
Jan 31, 2019 | 08:24 18
Quote Originally Posted by grassfarmer View Post
Or it can be read for what it actually is - an attempt to preserve the democratic institution of our electoral process. Do you really want it to descend into the farce US elections have become where foreign operatives and their bots can sway or influence the results? I certainly don't and see this as a positive move by the Government.
I believe the Chief Electoral Officer's job is to deal with these issues. The CEO is hired directly by parliment and not by one party. We don't need an arm of the government appointed by the current governing party to be judge on these issues. I can imagine Grassies opinion if Harper had done this. Reply With Quote
Jan 31, 2019 | 08:48 19
Quote Originally Posted by LEP View Post
I believe the Chief Electoral Officer's job is to deal with these issues. The CEO is hired directly by parliment and not by one party. We don't need an arm of the government appointed by the current governing party to be judge on these issues. I can imagine Grassies opinion if Harper had done this.
Well did I hear wrong that both the conservatives and Ndp stated the liberals did not go far enough with ensuring no other country interference and that there was a unanimous multi party agreement aomerhing needed to be out in place? Or did I get fake news already? Hahahaha not being argumentative that is what I thought was said. Reply With Quote
Feb 1, 2019 | 12:53 20 https://www.blacklocks.ca/wary-of-meddling-in-media/


"Wary Of Meddling In Media

The Department of Industry in a secret Access To Information memo cautions against federal meddling in media under the guise of combating fake news. The 2018 memo predates a plan to have subsidized media monitors “expose” election-year coverage deemed unreliable." Reply With Quote
Feb 1, 2019 | 13:22 21 And then this:

https://www.blacklocks.ca/feds-to-hire-truth-monitors/


Feds To Hire Truth Monitors

"Minister of Democratic Institutions Karina Gould yesterday said cabinet will spend $7 million to hire monitors to “critically assess online news reporting” in election-year coverage. Government-sponsored fact checkers were not publicly identified. One is a group led by a former Toronto Star executive."

Bwahahaha - "government sponsored fact checkers" - LOL! This, coming from a government with how many ethics violations? LOL

“When you open up a newspaper, you have a sense this is coming from a journalist who’s professional, who has done their research, who has worked at it, and whose information is coming from a reliable source,” said Gould.

Reliable source? AHAHAhaha - Oh my aching sides - this gig being headed up by a former Toronto Star exec!!

And finally, if you can take any more "fake news", here's a perfect illustration: "A spokesperson said the Forum was not influenced by the Liberal Party. The Public Policy Forum does not receive government funding” communications director Carl Neustaedter earlier told Blacklocks."

Get it? "...does NOT receive government funding..."

Wait - what's this - "Public accounts show the Forum received $593,000 in federal contracts and fees since 2015.", the article discloses.

Okay, so now this is really confusing; it appears that the anti-fake news agency is in the business of disseminating fake news. Because their stories are not lining up with the facts.

But you can trust Justin n Jerries Libranos for the TRUTH!

“It is independent and non-partisan.” Reply With Quote
Feb 1, 2019 | 18:36 22 Probably won't make much difference in the upcoming election anyway as the Liberals have discovered some new Super Fundraiser technique they will be using to win.

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex-murphy-raj-grewal-for-finance-minister-that-man-can-clean-up-massive-debt?utm_campaign=magnet&utm_source=article_page&u tm_medium=related_articles#comments-area

If there is one thing the Indian Politicians know how to do it's never let political influence go unrewarded. Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2019 | 09:14 23 For a glimpse of the direction this thing will take, here's a report from someone who attended an indoctrination session masquerading as a charitable event - for kids.

"We Day in Toronto: “The entire event was just creepy” "

This event had a guest appearance from no less than Justin Butts mother Maggie, the genetic link to her infamous son being so very clear demonstrated in her inane presentation... (puke warning)





The left barely maintains the thinnest veneer of human decency, openly promoting decadence and Marxism through its choice of messengers.

They have absolutely no qualms about targeting very young children with their leftist programming.

Keep in mind Ben Levin, a self-admitted and convicted child pornographer, helped design Ontario's sex-ed curriculum. (Now that saner, more responsible minds are trying to bring it back to a decent, appropriate content, guess who is screaming foul?)
Last edited by burnt; Feb 2, 2019 at 09:25.
Reply With Quote
Feb 2, 2019 | 15:52 24 And sometimes they don't even pretend - Toronto Librano MP Adam Vaughan called for premier Doug Ford to be "whacked". And then doubled down on his idiotic remark.

Name:  whack.jpg
Views: 570
Size:  86.9 KB


https://twitter.com/TOAdamVaughan/st...29009212301313 Reply With Quote
Feb 6, 2019 | 18:39 25 This certainly has been under the radar ...
https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/01/31/justin-trudeaus-2015-majority-government-win-looks-increasingly-illegitimate-due-to-role-of-foreign-interference/

Kinda strange how the timing is after the massive hush money to MSM Reply With Quote
Feb 6, 2019 | 22:04 26
Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
This certainly has been under the radar ...
https://www.spencerfernando.com/2019/01/31/justin-trudeaus-2015-majority-government-win-looks-increasingly-illegitimate-due-to-role-of-foreign-interference/

Kinda strange how the timing is after the massive hush money to MSM
During the 2015 election, Leadnow’s Vote Together campaign connected millions of people who wanted change with the information and tools they needed to defeat the Harper Conservatives. This included the most comprehensive, publicly available local polling ever done by an independent group in Canada – paid for by 3000+ small donations totalling $100,000+! At the same time, we built a volunteer network of 45 local teams and 5,500+ volunteers who had 51,500+ voter-to-voter conversations at the door and on the phones. This network continues to canvass and organize around our priority campaigns.

Vote Together was an ambitious strategy and for a first time effort, it paid off well. We’ve published a report that documents how we went about building this campaign, how we executed the strategy in Conservative swing ridings, our first reflections on its success – as well as what we could have done better. Watch the video and read the full report here Reply With Quote
Feb 6, 2019 | 22:21 27 Electronic voting and counting - Hacking is inevitable IMHO but then what do I know. Reply With Quote
Feb 6, 2019 | 22:35 28 https://fairquestions.typepad.com/rethink_campaigns/2018/01/who-is-behind-leadnow-.html Reply With Quote
Feb 7, 2019 | 06:14 29
Quote Originally Posted by jimmy View Post
It will be a dictatorship when we are disarmed that’s the only thing stopping it.
This is worth reading twice. Mulling. And never forgetting. Pars Reply With Quote
Feb 7, 2019 | 08:23 30 Trudeau obstruction scandal taking off

PMO pressed Wilson-Raybould to abandon prosecution of SNC-Lavalin Reply With Quote
  • 1 Like