• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cordless fencing staplers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cordless fencing staplers

Anyone use cordless fencing staplers?
    Appears you cannot use them anything other than 180 degrees vertical?
    I like slightly off set post has less chance of splitting in time.
    Stockade is the brand.

Mallee we are actually going to get one this week. We were planning on getting the air operated version but after thinking about dragging a compressor around I think we’ll go with the gas powered one. Paslode is who makes them under the stockade name and our nailer is the same concept and it’s been really good for the 7 years or so we’ve had it. Our price up here is $840 for the air version and $1890 for the cordless.

Do you have a dealer down under or where would this be coming from? I think you can fire the staples at any angle to the post and adjust the depth as well. Are you putting up woven wire for the sheep?

Comment

yeah we have stcokade $2190 here.

Yep we put up what we call cyclone 6 or 7 line prefabricated in 200 or 500m rolls.

Get tired of hammering in staples once the wrong side of 50

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.