• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thirsty Thursday! Its almost the Weekend!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gtmjYUO8RHa%9sUWVm8DDw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	778279

Well on to second week home in Canada. It's nice to be home but the cameras from the deck down south make me want to head south a few days earlier. But we have a large contract to get in and great basis so we are hauling. Nice to have trucks and trailers in a heated shed for days like the next few.

Off to Brandon next week with a crew looks like Wednesday. I like this show better than Saskatoon. It's good to visit with friends and guys working booths. ITs an outing you don't have to buy and you just might find that one special new tool or change up or advise to use in 2019. One thing is sure showing up is the number of guys who just stayed home this year as Iron and chem and seed and feet are again getting priced way to high that you almost need an 80 wheat and 60 canola to break even. Sad when the industry has gotten so fat that it cant react and correct itself, But farmers have to. (watch next few weeks shutdowns are coming). In Saskatoon, lots of booths had 4 to 12 guys with most sitting or standing talking to themselves. The Gravy train has ended and the next few will be survival of the fittest.

Corrections are ugly but are needed. Hopefully, we are all ready for it.

Trudeau had some more town haul meetings and a bathroom one that showed his partner helping him with talking points. Ah, how a leader with nothing for experience and an actor. Wow, we sunk low for a country this time. I think he thinks this is a race to the bottom. What scares me is how incompetent he and his government are. First, they pretend that little potato is popular and likes China. Then he does a stupid thing and pisses on China. But he helps out trump and gets nothing in return. Then a useless Canadian and two businessmen get taken into Chinese police investigations. One who has been in jail for years will now be shot. He deserves it but unfortunately, the other two Canadians might have issues and that's all Trudeaus fault. I hope the country wakes up to how useless this fool is but every day I argue with some Educated Canadian on Twitter of some other web site. They are blind to what's happening.

To the piece of shit, I caught on my City Camera last night walking around our three trucks. If this was the USA you wouldn't be coming back. Sick ****s at 2.45 car pull up down the block and car drives forward as the shit head goes to each vehicle on the block. Yea Wascana isn't like it use to be.

Ralphy this is the shit you want well your time is done. Hug a thug is a shit show Liberal program.

Farming I sure see that we have no snow to hardly any in most of western Canada. East and north sask look good I'm thinking Manitoba also but a good spring rainy week is needed or Australia Crop here we come. The USA has wet conditions in the heart of the USA.

Thirsty Thursday maybe it's a day to sit at home and veg. Wine price in the USA for three apothic red.

Name:	lxFnCYfrQJeottHs%4VVzg.jpg
Size:	94.6 KB
ID:	778280 $9.66 a bottle.

Ah, that should just about get everything off my mind. Trucks have steering wheel bars and were locked. I forgot to put mine on, funny he looked and moved on the two with bars the one without he tried the doors. Checked the boxes for anything also.

So have a great week, the sledding north of Canora is good and remember the ones at home are way more important than any crop.

Name:	alcoholic-drinks-to-fight-cold-652x400-4-1474893468.jpg
Size:	51.9 KB
ID:	767047

Ok, the one thing I find is everyone almost everyone has a cold or the flu (get your flu shot) so here is one for those who are sick.

Knob Creek Horse's Neck

Ginger is said to be one of the most effective ingredients to fight cold and when it gets mixed with any drink, you can instantly feel the effect. Mix Knob Creek bourbon with lemon and ginger beer and the drink is good to go.

Comment

I am off to Scottsdale Friday for a week. Gotta help put a little carbon in the air. 👍

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
        To the piece of shit, I caught on my City Camera last night walking around our three trucks. If this was the USA you wouldn't be coming back. Sick ****s at 2.45 car pull up down the block and car drives forward as the shit head goes to each vehicle on the block. Yea Wascana isn't like it use to be.
        Well the inner city kids figured out best Halloween candy was in the SE, the bottle pickers and bin divers figured out the same, so did the charity orgs, kids hockey teams and Jehovahs. Now the criminals have figured it out too.

Comment

I agree it just pisses me off. My one door was not locked and froze because I had to was it and not dry off. Oh well next time maybe a little surprise.

Enjoy Scottsdale

Comment

After seeing that pic I think I will go out and hug my bins. Man moving out of bags in the winter looks like a major pain.

Comment

No it’s actually easy trucks and tractor is inside at night all bags at home. It’s like having 50000 bus bins

Comment

13 min and we are back loading kind of have this down to a science. No shit is just working right today.

Comment

I too live on east side of Regina pretty close to SF3. I have been hit by “smart” shoppers 5 times now. I know who it is and the cops had identifying items that they found on him. But, you think they did anything like drag the p-o-s to court and have me identify my goods. They didn’t return my stuff either. Wonder why this continues? (The cops even told me he lives very close to me, guess just to make me feel comfortable).

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    I too live on east side of Regina pretty close to SF3. I have been hit by “smart” shoppers 5 times now. I know who it is and the cops had identifying items that they found on him. But, you think they did anything like drag the p-o-s to court and have me identify my goods. They didn’t return my stuff either. Wonder why this continues? (The cops even told me he lives very close to me, guess just to make me feel comfortable).
                    We caught a guy in the yard, he fled in his vehicle. The vehicle was plastered with a company name and decals. The guy ended up stealing a lot of stuff, he was just finishing up loading. We identified the guys name via contacting the owner of the company name on the vehicle. Guy was on Facebook bragging about his new riches. Guy was on the local buy and sell selling my stuff. All of this was screenshotted and passed on to the RCMP. After a while we followed up with the RCMP, wondering what was happening. They hadn’t done anything and said we were just predjudiced against this guy! WTF we didn’t even know him, just did their police work for them and handed them a suspect. It was total madness, lost all faith in them at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                      We caught a guy in the yard, he fled in his vehicle. The vehicle was plastered with a company name and decals. The guy ended up stealing a lot of stuff, he was just finishing up loading. We identified the guys name via contacting the owner of the company name on the vehicle. Guy was on Facebook bragging about his new riches. Guy was on the local buy and sell selling my stuff. All of this was screenshotted and passed on to the RCMP. After a while we followed up with the RCMP, wondering what was happening. They hadn’t done anything and said we were just predjudiced against this guy! WTF we didn’t even know him, just did their police work for them and handed them a suspect. It was total madness, lost all faith in them at that point.

And they wonder why people take the law into their own hands. Need to rig up a big Kaboom! Scare the crap outta them.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                        (The cops even told me he lives very close to me, guess just to make me feel comfortable).
                        Cops in regina have no time for petty crimes anymore. They are so busy chasing down the drug and violent crime epidemic in this city. Regina has a really scuzzy underbelly.

Comment

Went to the sled shack this afternoon as I seen tracks turns out it was just poachers checking along tree lines in the fog a few days ago.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...