• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crop production show

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crop production show

I doubt I can make it and they won't put anything online to interact with ...seems odd in this day and age that I can't sit at home and attend the forums online so I don't have to waste a day driving there and back....

Can the people that go post their views about what's going on and what is new....

really wanted to get to that seed tax forum...

Originally posted by bucket View Post
    I doubt I can make it and they won't put anything online to interact with ...seems odd in this day and age that I can't sit at home and attend the forums online so I don't have to waste a day driving there and back....

Can the people that go post their views about what's going on and what is new....

really wanted to get to that seed tax forum...
    I was looking for the same thing, I was hoping they would live stream some, if not all of the sessions. I was planning on going but have to stay home with a sick kid. And who plans these things, I wanted to attend the malt and oat sessions as that's what i mostly grow, and the oat and malt sessions are scheduled at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyJeremiah View Post
      I was looking for the same thing, I was hoping they would live stream some, if not all of the sessions. I was planning on going but have to stay home with a sick kid. And who plans these things, I wanted to attend the malt and oat sessions as that's what i mostly grow, and the oat and malt sessions are scheduled at the same time.
      Tractors can drive themselves down the field but we can't have an interactive feed to attend shows....go figure....

They would probably need a GPS/show tax to do that....

When I talk to government/show people about shit like this ...I tell them I would gladly pay the show price plus a premium to log in and participate so I wouldn't have to waste a day.....

Comment

That is a great idea hell i would pay to attend online the daily fee.

Have a funeral this week so could watch in evening.

Or not come home next winter and wat h from warmth.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...