• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So just hold on a second......

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So just hold on a second......

Trudeau and Moe have apologized for government taking indigenous kids our of their environment because they thought they knew better.....so now they accept a Saudi teenager because she is mad at her parents.....really. ...WTF....

What happens if my teenage daughter throws a fit?

Dont think im turning into a liberal bleeding heart but but its a prick of a place for women.

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
      Dont think im turning into a liberal bleeding heart but but its a prick of a place for women.
      Sure but what happens if she changes her mind or misses some of the Saudi's money....and why couldn't she have gone to Australia....its warm there....why the **** come to Canada when its cold 9 months of the year??????

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        Trudeau and Moe have apologized for government taking indigenous kids our of their environment because they thought they knew better.....so now they accept a Saudi teenager because she is mad at her parents.....really. ...WTF....

What happens if my teenage daughter throws a fit?
        Well if the penalty for your daughter renouncing Christianity in your house is to stone or behead her, then I think there may be a problem that needs outside interference.

She came to Canada because it was the first one to offer refugee status from what I have heard.

This is what the refugee/asylum system is meant for. Not ****ing illegal border-crossers.

I am surprised there isn't more of these young Arab women coming out and saying 'this is a ****ed up system'. Likely because it's a death sentence. Maybe now they will with social media. In any case, I have no problem with it. She can't stay there and fight for women's rights because she'll be a bloody corpse in 2 seconds.

Comment

....but just keep buying that blood oil, its so much cleaner than that dirty Fort McOil. Where women can actually work and get treated as equals.

Comment

Whats with the hand picking of immigrants now and greeted at the airport wearing Canada merch and the minister of too tight dresses on hand. How is she going to support herself here? Right, hotel room, welfare.

How many south African farmers were killed or their life in mortal danger and not one of them offered the chance to come to Canada. We have lots of land. I am sure a couple hundred experienced farmers would make a pretty big economic impact. But this isn't what this is about now is it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              Whats with the hand picking of immigrants now and greeted at the airport wearing Canada merch and the minister of too tight dresses on hand. How is she going to support herself here? Right, hotel room, welfare.

How many south African farmers were killed or their life in mortal danger and not one of them offered the chance to come to Canada. We have lots of land. I am sure a couple hundred experienced farmers would make a pretty big economic impact. But this isn't what this is about now is it.
              You should know by now that drama boy doesn't care what happens to white farmers in any country.

Comment

dont disagree jazz

South african farmer situation can only get worse.

A friend of a friend who farms in south africa says there more to meets the eye about the crisis there.

Govt dont want to kick farmers off the land to farm it, its whats underneath.

Back on topic yeah australia rejected her 2nd one in similar circumstances in 2 years i think.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

What, you don't know there are many South Africans moving here to farm as well as to other occupations? I know several.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    ....but just keep buying that blood oil, its so much cleaner than that dirty Fort McOil. Where women can actually work and get treated as equals.
                    JT said at the town hall meeting that 98% of Quebec oil came from US and Alberta oil sands, not Saudi.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                      JT said at the town hall meeting that 98% of Quebec oil came from US and Alberta oil sands, not Saudi.
                      Maybe but where are the Irvings getting their oil from?

Comment

Comments from Brett Wilson point out the hypocrisy:

Amazing teen for courage? Indeed.
                        Grandstanding federal cabinet minister? Indeed.
                        Why don’t we stop buying their ****ing oil? Indeed.
                        Canada brings in $3Billion of Saudi crude every year.
                        That pays for a lot of humans rights abuses.

#StopSaudiOil

Comment

I do agree it was grandstanding with Freeland there to meet her.
                          That was a bit much.
                          Rubbing salt in the Arabs wounds.
                          But somebody has to do it.
                          We will pay a price.
                          Hopefully they cut off oil shipments. Then we have to build a pipeline.
                          There is no reason to use any Saudia oil in the east. The number I heard was we use 30% Arab oil in the east.
                          Just what I read ,I am no expert.
                          As far as imagration ,who would staff macdonalds , if not for immigrants and seniors.
                          Most love it here ,work hard and contribute lots.

Comment

I dont blame her or any woman for wanting to leave SA, and maybe Trudeau/Canada look like heroes to some! I think the optics look horrible, throw a fit, cause an international crisis and get what you want in the day and age of instant news to every corner of the world? Isn't this the same government that adamantly opposes paying ransome for kidnapped Canadians because it sets an example? Different but kinda the sane isn't it?

Comment

Gotta wonder about the timing of the drama, what with the sentiments toward Saudi Arabia right now. If she picked the time herself, good on her, she hit a homer. The optics of Freeland’s grandstanding was nauseating to me.

Watch the dominoe effect of this one.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.