• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murphy's Law Farm

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murphy's Law Farm

I was at a conference in Illinois a couple weeks ago and heard a speaker and in his presentation he had a bunch of cartoons from http://www.murphyslawfarm.com www.murphyslawfarm.com ...he spent some time talking about and explaining a deeper meaning behind them, turning strange situations into positives. It was pretty good. I went to the website and there were not that many comics but I expect it will grow...The guy said it was new.

Originally posted by Dakota Farmer View Post
    I was at a conference in Illinois a couple weeks ago and heard a speaker and in his presentation he had a bunch of cartoons from http://www.murphyslawfarm.com www.murphyslawfarm.com ...he spent some time talking about and explaining a deeper meaning behind them, turning strange situations into positives. It was pretty good. I went to the website and there were not that many comics but I expect it will grow...The guy said it was new.
    My own version hanging predominately on my shop wall:

Nothing is as easy as it seems
    Everything takes longer than you expect
    If anything can go wrong, it will,
    At the worst possible time.
    It will be your fault
    Everyone will know

Comment

north or South Dakota ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        north or South Dakota ?
        South...too cold up North ha ha

Comment

South...too cold up North ha ha
          Im not an expert on here but dont think there has been , or is now , many , or any US farmers , could never figure out why , farma , sf3 , others , has there been ? Anyways good to have a perspective south of the border
          Its god damn cold here in NE sk today and have had a foot and a half of snow here in the last ten days

Comment

Originally posted by tmyrfield View Post
            My own version hanging predominately on my shop wall:

Nothing is as easy as it seems
            Everything takes longer than you expect
            If anything can go wrong, it will,
            At the worst possible time.
            It will be your fault
            Everyone will know
            I NEED that sign. 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              Im not an expert on here but dont think there has been , or is now , many , or any US farmers , could never figure out why , farma , sf3 , others , has there been ? Anyways good to have a perspective south of the border
              Its god damn cold here in NE sk today and have had a foot and a half of snow here in the last ten days

I honestly don't know if there are any regular U.S. posters on this website.

But I would like to extend a frigid, -14 degrees celcius(minus 26 with a 40-60 km/hr wind chill), welcome to Dakota farmer.

Yup, would be good to have more U.S. farmer perspective here. Compare crop and input prices. Farm policy, etc. Seed tax royalty etc.

Welcome!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...
              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.