Truflex approved today

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Truflex approved today

Partners's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 12:31 1 Truflex got chinia approval today.
Now to order more round up. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 12:41 2 Likely the biggest plus for most will be the wider window for crop safety.
On low weed pressure fields there will be no need for much higher rates Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 13:09 3 Truflex is truly resistant to glyphosate. Allows higher rates of glyphosate. Looking forward to our acres of it. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 13:11 4 You do realize this is troll bait? Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 13:37 5 Ordered mine in October. Wouldn’t say I’d do every acre but those special fields I have reserved for this technology will really help. I could see this being a real plus on seeding into sod. Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 13:58 6 Hoping to eliminate post harvest on some fields...see how the results are after this yr.. Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 15:27 7 A new super weed is born Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 16:44 8 Beautiful. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 17:46 9 What the heck is truflex?

Never mind looked it up. Just what customers and our land is screaming for, higher rates of glyphosate. Lol
Last edited by Sheepwheat; Jan 8, 2019 at 17:52.
Jan 8, 2019 | 17:51 10
Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
Beautiful.
Very. 😀 Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 19:09 11
Quote Originally Posted by Sheepwheat View Post
Very. 😀
Just watch, you will be able to spray it with 2 litres/acre glyphosate but ....whooopsies sclerotinia or clubroot suceptible..
Be extremely vigilant if Input Capital Corp somehow spins truflex into one of their production “bundles”.
Kind of a fucked up Tojan Horse / tin foil hat thing.
Last edited by hobbyfrmr; Jan 8, 2019 at 20:24.
farmaholic's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 19:25 12 Austranada, Austranada, Austranada....

Partners's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 19:46 13
Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfrmr View Post
Just watch, you will be able to spray it with 2 litres/acre glyphosate but ....whooopsies sclerotinia or clubroot suceptible..
Be extremely vigilant if Input Capital Corp somehow how spins truflex into one of their production “bundles”.
Kind of a fucked up Tojan Horse / tin foil hat thing.
They have a Club root variety and a 3 Gene BL variety which is also SC..
Last edited by Partners; Jan 8, 2019 at 22:47.
Jan 8, 2019 | 20:20 14
Quote Originally Posted by Partners View Post
They have a Club root variety and a 3 Gene sclerotinia variety which is also SC..
Ok. Good. I was worried about that. Reply With Quote
Austranada's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 21:05 15
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
Austranada, Austranada, Austranada....

Love your sense of humor, honestly. I like this one as well. More on this later.

Name:  alrighty then.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  4.4 KB Reply With Quote
helmsdale's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 21:24 16 Not much point in anything roundup ready around here. The problem weeds are roundup ready as well. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 21:55 17
Quote Originally Posted by helmsdale View Post
Not much point in anything roundup ready around here. The problem weeds are roundup ready as well.
You are cheaping out . Apply 2 litres /acre with 5 gallon nozzles then watch the magic. Reply With Quote
Klause's Avatar Jan 8, 2019 | 23:35 18 Watched these in plots on Monsanto tech tour two years ago. Those sprayed with high rates were drastically set back even in plots.

#buyerbeware Reply With Quote
wd9
Jan 9, 2019 | 02:06 19
Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
A new super weed is born
Idiotic thing to post. Maybe just delete it. Reply With Quote
wd9
Jan 9, 2019 | 02:09 20
Quote Originally Posted by Klause View Post
Watched these in plots on Monsanto tech tour two years ago. Those sprayed with high rates were drastically set back even in plots.

#buyerbeware
Perhaps you were confused with what you thought you saw. The delayed is on RT73 (normal RR) canola sprayed with higher rates. Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Jan 9, 2019 | 08:04 21
Quote Originally Posted by Klause View Post
Watched these in plots on Monsanto tech tour two years ago. Those sprayed with high rates were drastically set back even in plots.

#buyerbeware
No one seen these plots till this yr.
Zero difference from 7565 that was sprayed with 2 passes of .33..
Yield was identical. Reply With Quote
Jan 9, 2019 | 12:49 22 Round up canola is a noxious weed already . This is worse. Reply With Quote
Partners's Avatar Jan 9, 2019 | 13:57 23
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
Round up canola is a noxious weed already . This is worse.
Why..any broadleaf herbicide gets it in wht and bly .and liberty also .. Reply With Quote
Jan 9, 2019 | 14:37 24 Hard to get rid of for other r-up crops. Persistent for years . Comes in by water and other methods. Reply With Quote
wd9
Jan 9, 2019 | 15:47 25
Round up canola is a noxious weed already . This is worse.
Canola is not a noxious weed, let alone with specific traits. Ridiculous thing to say. Reply With Quote
Jan 9, 2019 | 16:20 26 Any plant growing where it is not supposed to is considered a weed . You obviously do not farm in Southern Mb. Reply With Quote
wd9
Jan 9, 2019 | 17:58 27
Any plant growing where it is not supposed to is considered a weed . You obviously do not farm in Southern Mb.
Yes of course, but you called it a noxious weed which is a harmful weed or injurious weed that has been designated by an agricultural authority as one that is injurious to agricultural crops. RR canola of any type is not noxious. Reply With Quote
Jan 9, 2019 | 18:35 28
Quote Originally Posted by wd9 View Post
Yes of course, but you called it a noxious weed which is a harmful weed or injurious weed that has been designated by an agricultural authority as one that is injurious to agricultural crops. RR canola of any type is not noxious.
That is just one meaning. It is like saying that "the best truck is". In the gov't language they have a list for noxious weeds. On my farm, round up ready canola is a noxious weed. Should have never been allowed into Canada. Reply With Quote
Jan 9, 2019 | 18:40 29 round up ready canola needs to be banned in southern mb. i never grow it, but still shows up in the fields. Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Jan 9, 2019 | 18:57 30 We grew RR canola....once.

I do see its value but opt for poor weed control of Liberty on Invigor instead. Reply With Quote