• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yellow vest time

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yellow vest time

I see later this week pm turdo is coming to regina to meet with canadians and kick off a national tour.

Pride parade?

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
      Pride parade?
      Ha ha !! That would be the only genuine reason he would visit Saskatchewan.
      Good idea.
      Print the most subtle suggestion of a Sask Roughriders logo on those yellow vests, call it a tailgate party and you should be good for 20,000 people.
      THEN you tell them Turdeau is here to Carbon tax you starting today and watch the mayhem.

Comment

With all the strong wind forecast for Tuesday, maybe organizers should move the rally to whatever date the turd is in town.

https://www.620ckrm.com/2019/01/07/rally-planned-for-tuesday-to-stand-up-for-canadas-struggling-oil-gas-mining-and-agriculture-sectors/ https://www.620ckrm.com/2019/01/07/rally-planned-for-tuesday-to-stand-up-for-canadas-struggling-oil-gas-mining-and-agriculture-sectors/

Comment

Seems about right!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.15.37 PM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	767026

Comment

Here's a few chuckle's for you Grassfarmer.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/05/beef-eating-must-fall-drastically-as-world-population-grows-report

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/dec/21/lifestyle-change-eat-less-meat-climate-change

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2014/jul/21/giving-up-beef-reduce-carbon-footprint-more-than-cars

When they put the sin tax on beef do you think direct marketing can survive?

The won't trust you to collect their tax.

Comment

Grassy and the NFU are in favour of a carbon tax and must be in favour of wide open illegal migrants.

Crazy........

Comment

Originally posted by grassfarmer View Post
                Seems about right!

[ATTACH]3837[/ATTACH]
                If I remember correctly Macron ran on a platform of improving France's ability to attract business. It also seems to me that France had a wealth tax of something like 75% and this was causing the extremely wealthy to leave the country. So yes I do believe Macron did lower the taxes on the extremely wealthy and on corporations in a bid to keep the wealthy from leaving and to make the business environment in France more competitive. France also has also run a government deficit for over 40 consecutive years hence an attempt to control government spending. Eventually you have to pay the piper, France is a good example of how attempting to balance the budget with higher taxes on corporations and the wealthy doesn't work!

Comment

Seems about right!

[ATTACH]3837[/ATTACH]
                  Could you please provide a source for the views of the protesters in Canada that you indicate with the cartoon? I haven't attended one, but the media coverage I have heard and the people I know who are involved don't reflect the bias that you attempt to frame them with. Spreading false rumours to discredit them and attempt to associate them with extremists is not helping anyone.

Comment

Hmmm , seen this before , can’t quite put my finger on it though........ when all else fails, play the card I guess .....

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                      Hmmm , seen this before , can’t quite put my finger on it though........ when all else fails, play the card I guess .....
                      Didnt you know, if your white you, have to be racist!

Comment

Originally posted by Oliver88 View Post
                        Grassy and the NFU are in favour of a carbon tax and must be in favour of wide open illegal migrants.

Crazy........
                        that's where the issue gets purposely clouded. We re not against immigrants that need help we re against illegal and other immigrants that don't support adhering to our rule of law.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                          that's where the issue gets purposely clouded. We re not against immigrants that need help we re against illegal and other immigrants that don't support adhering to our rule of law.
                          Yeah Wheel that's exactly what trump is trying to do and you bash him every chance.

Orderly, regulated, controlled merit based immigration targeting people who can contribute to the countrys economy and become self sufficient. Exactly the opposite of what we have now. Why are people over 65 being let in. They are not going to be able to integrate and will go right on to the health care system.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                            Could you please provide a source for the views of the protesters in Canada that you indicate with the cartoon?
                            Agriville.com

Comment

Agriville.com
                              Grass ... don’t be so hard on yourself ..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...