• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Ukrainian Xmas

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Ukrainian Xmas

To all of Ukrainian ancestry and a lot of other ancestry I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May the borscht flow freely, the perogies not stick, the wheat and poppy seed be organic and the holuptsi be tasty. What’s on your menu tomorrow night? Any quaint food ideas?

Prune filled nelisnika smothered in cream. The best after a serving of kutcha.

Comment

Khrystos Rozhdayetsia....Merry Christmas...Christ is Born.

Comment

Yea a good day

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
          To all of Ukrainian ancestry and a lot of other ancestry I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. May the borscht flow freely, the perogies not stick, the wheat and poppy seed be organic and the holuptsi be tasty. What’s on your menu tomorrow night? Any quaint food ideas?
          Merry Christmas! I was just a bit before you with the cabbage rolls, the grain salad, and the perogies, for the annual New Year's Eve party but that's not surprising because they are fare fit for any group and all occasions.

May 2019 be joyful for all Agrivillers. And fun. A bit of tripping around with handy cash. Learning new skills. And filled with good health. Strength. And love. Pars

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...