Trump approval versus Trudeau

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Trump approval versus Trudeau

Jan 6, 2019 | 09:44 31
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
Manafort ran the bid to run??? Why pick manafort?

Dershowitz would know exactly what?f all is what he would know.

This is likely going to go down just as rhe bullshit with the gth and rhe irrigation and all that money rhat floated around and cash likely went in many pockets we all know what happenned but I m sure trump has a backup shredder just as wall did.

Wait until the tax returns come out when they do we won't even need mueller we ll know what it's all about.

The hookers are you talking about the USA ones or the ones that were pissing on trump during his filmed adventure. Hahahah
Please, post the video you have of the posting incident, oh wait your relying on Jake tapper for your trump info.

Funny when dershowitz gives facts he knows f all. Do you think he is a trump supporter? Goes to show what your level of knowledge is in the u.s. political scene. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 13:31 32
Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
Please, post the video you have of the posting incident, oh wait your relying on Jake tapper for your trump info.

Funny when dershowitz gives facts he knows f all. Do you think he is a trump supporter? Goes to show what your level of knowledge is in the u.s. political scene.
give me a break wtf do you know?
It's plain as day right before all of us. Derschowitz is a bullshitter that has defended trump ever since trump gave isreals netenyaahooo an ass lick so that the boys could get some real estate deals done there.

But let's see when it all comes out at least now there is a 50/50 chance after the last election changes.

Could you maybe post trumps tax records I mean if he had any decency to shut everyone up all he'd have to do is post them since one of his thousand lies he said he would but hasn't. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 13:45 33
s

Trump campaigned on the wall, the voters endorsed his wishes by voting for Trump. Now the democrats are going against the wishes of the people by stone-walling. Let your president do his job. As you can tell, the economy is bouyant and spirits are high under the stars and stripes. Get on with progress! He may not have the most endearing personality but he sure seems to be effective. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 13:50 34
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
give me a break wtf do you know?
It's plain as day right before all of us. Derschowitz is a bullshitter that has defended trump ever since trump gave isreals netenyaahooo an ass lick so that the boys could get some real estate deals done there.

But let's see when it all comes out at least now there is a 50/50 chance after the last election changes.

Could you maybe post trumps tax records I mean if he had any decency to shut everyone up all he'd have to do is post them since one of his thousand lies he said he would but hasn't.

Post his tax records ..... after they reveal the truth behind the Clinton foundation corruption..... first things first now be fair lol. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 14:03 35
Quote Originally Posted by furrowtickler View Post
Post his tax records ..... after they reveal the truth behind the Clinton foundation corruption..... first things first now be fair lol.
They had republican house and senate why didn't they go for it? Please I wanted them to if Clinton foundation is guilty of something bring it out. But all there is is Fox News garbage all the perverts reporting to distract from who the president is now and what is he doing.

We ll see about the economy I have lots of friends down there. And it hasn't gotten any better for them in fact worse. It's kinda like here all the big job numbers and economy booming yet is it? I don't think so.

In the world scene holy crap handing over rhat whole area to Russia. The ramifications of all this doesn't show up over night. We ll see in a decade what rhat really means. Too bad mattis wasn't still there I felt as though he at least would be there to maybe pull the trigger if this retard had his finger on the nukes.
Last edited by the big wheel; Jan 6, 2019 at 14:07.
Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 14:19 36 Some one clue me in. What is behind all these “foundations”? Are they used for money laundering? Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 15:14 37
Quote Originally Posted by the big wheel View Post
give me a break wtf do you know?
It's plain as day right before all of us. Derschowitz is a bullshitter that has defended trump ever since trump gave isreals netenyaahooo an ass lick so that the boys could get some real estate deals done there.

But let's see when it all comes out at least now there is a 50/50 chance after the last election changes.

Could you maybe post trumps tax records I mean if he had any decency to shut everyone up all he'd have to do is post them since one of his thousand lies he said he would but hasn't.
Lol I'm not mouthing off pretending i know something that I know nothing about though....I never said anything about tax returns but you claim there is some video? Whatever. All you do is wine and complain on here anyway. If it isn't wall then it's some global hub, trump or....your favourite....saskfarmer3😂 Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 15:19 38
Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
Lol I'm not mouthing off pretending i know something that I know nothing about though....I never said anything about tax returns but you claim there is some video? Whatever. All you do is wine and complain on here anyway. If it isn't wall then it's some global hub, trump or....your favourite....saskfarmer3😂
He’s been complaining on here constantly since Crooked Hillary lost the election in 2016.
The issue with young Liberals and socialists is they’ve been raised with participation ribbons so are usually entitled sore losers. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 15:26 39
Quote Originally Posted by Oliver88 View Post
He’s been complaining on here constantly since Crooked Hillary lost the election in 2016.
The issue with young Liberals and socialists is they’ve been raised with participation ribbons so are usually entitled sore losers.
But they still have daddy's money to spend. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 15:34 40
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Some one clue me in. What is behind all these “foundations”? Are they used for money laundering?

Legalized influence peddling. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 16:35 41 Foundations are not for profit groups.

Trump's foundation run by his family clan shut down because it functioned as little more than a checkbook/piggy bank to serve Trump's business and his 2016 presidential campaign.

Now, if the Clinton foundation is/was doing the same, it would have been shut down, and should have been. Anyone have any information that it has? Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 16:43 42
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Some one clue me in. What is behind all these “foundations”? Are they used for money laundering?
Basically money laundering yup for political gain . Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 16:55 43
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
s

Trump campaigned on the wall, the voters endorsed his wishes by voting for Trump. Now the democrats are going against the wishes of the people by stone-walling. Let your president do his job. As you can tell, the economy is bouyant and spirits are high under the stars and stripes. Get on with progress! He may not have the most endearing personality but he sure seems to be effective.
It’s amazing how people forget about recent past ......



They all endorsed a wall , far tighter security ..... but did sweet Fuk all about it but flap their mouths ..... like most liberals , there good at fapping but get sfa ever accomplished.
As soon as Trump tried to actually do something about it now he is a bad guy ... lol . Not that I care if they do or don’t ... the point is the previous administration said all the same shit but just never had the balls to do anything .... just get up behind a podium and blab their lips .
Trudeau does the exact same b/S Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 17:53 44 Ah, well, maybe Justin's popularity will jump when he gets his new celebratory homosexual loonie into circulation this year...

Quite the times when printed currency, used daily by all, is weaponized in the identity politics war. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 18:28 45
Quote Originally Posted by sumdumguy View Post
Some one clue me in. What is behind all these “foundations”? Are they used for money laundering?
Ah... there ya go. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 18:42 46 I don't like the way Trump says things, partifularly his rudenes and redundancy, but I love that he is doing exactly what he said he would do. And I love that he puts Americans and America first. He is a patriot. And a hard worker, focused and his homework done, and taught his children how to work.

Trudeau is the selfie king who dresses up for every ocaasions and looks deeply into women's' eyes, but his dramatic words lack substance and sincerity, and truth. He puts foreigners and foreign countries first, with both money & policy. He learned how not to work from his father.

The former is an American. The latter a globalist. Pars Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 19:14 47
Quote Originally Posted by parsley View Post
I don't like the way Trump says things, partifularly his rudenes and redundancy, but I love that he is doing exactly what he said he would do. And I love that he puts Americans and America first. He is a patriot. And a hard worker, focused and his homework done, and taught his children how to work.

Trudeau is the selfie king who dresses up for every ocaasions and looks deeply into women's' eyes, but his dramatic words lack substance and sincerity, and truth. He puts foreigners and foreign countries first, with both money & policy. He learned how not to work from his father.

The former is an American. The latter a globalist. Pars
Excellent post Pars 👍👍 Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 19:33 48
Quote Originally Posted by parsley View Post
I don't like the way Trump says things, partifularly his rudenes and redundancy, but I love that he is doing exactly what he said he would do. And I love that he puts Americans and America first. He is a patriot. And a hard worker, focused and his homework done, and taught his children how to work.

Trudeau is the selfie king who dresses up for every ocaasions and looks deeply into women's' eyes, but his dramatic words lack substance and sincerity, and truth. He puts foreigners and foreign countries first, with both money & policy. He learned how not to work from his father.

The former is an American. The latter a globalist. Pars
Wagon wheel isn't going to like reading this..... Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 19:37 49 After Trudeau got in, the govt of Canada put a large amount of money in the Clinton foundation. After Hilary lost the election, very little money has been put into it. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 19:44 50 Whyshould Canada be putting anything in any foundation? What we don’t have any needs here? Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 21:50 51 https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/23/the_bombardment_of_the_clinton_crime_family_founda tion_continues/

You can't believe anything Rush Limbaugh says.

But he does kind of hypnotize you!

It's more complicated according to this annalist.

Too complicated for us poor folk to understand.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/apr/29/rush-limbaugh/rush-limbaugh-says-clinton-foundation-spends-just-/ Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 22:04 52 Links don't work.

Highlight the bottom one to search Google and follow link in article if you want to see the first. Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 22:19 53
Quote Originally Posted by shtferbrains View Post
Links don't work.

Highlight the bottom one to search Google and follow link in article if you want to see the first.
https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...ion_continues/

https://www.politifact.com/punditfac...-spends-just-/
Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 6, 2019 at 22:23.
Reply With Quote
Jan 6, 2019 | 22:37 54
Quote Originally Posted by sk_wheatking View Post
Wagon wheel isn't going to like reading this.....
Lmao you mean you actually worry about other people's opinions that much wheat queen, drag queen?????

Trump and truduea really are very similar

Both have no idea what they're doing
Make fools of themselves worldwide.
Have caused lost markets
Are pussies. Trump a loud pussy that Korea cleaned up on. And truduea a quiet pussy that doesn't scare anyone.
Both can't get anything done. Trump had both the senate and house republican and couldn't get money for wall Mexico told him to fk off. Truduea can't build any pipelines with a majority
Trump is owned by Russian and Saudi debt truduea by the UN
More then half the country hates both of them. They are both supported by queers and extremists and those who want a free ride Truduea rhe poor that don't want to work and trump rhe rich that don't want to work. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 10:13 55 Trump and Trudeau; yin and yang.

Trump presented a defined vision for America when he ran for office, telling Americans what to expect, and is doing exactly what he said he would do. To his credit he neither drinks or smokes but he does meanmouth his media and political antagonists to the point where they have become so mad & agitated, they've forgotten their own purpose.

Trudeau smokes pot (which is normally when higher visions are conceived), so his legacy will likely consist of his legalization of pot in Canada, along with the gift of his very own word "peoplekind" to the world.

Justin's 'vision' for supporting Islamists, illegals and third world countries was not initially shared with Canadians, but in fairness, he is merely implementing the plan he is told to follow by the rich globalists he serves and obeys.

While Trump excelled in military school and Trudeau fumbled from one discipline to the next, both formed their own unique social code.

They each have their ways. Trump is fueled by testosterone ; Trudeau by estrogen. That's an observation formed by watching them sit, walk, speak, interaction with both men & women, their interests (chess & golf vs drama & boxing), lineage, and choices.

Trump was treated with the pomp & ceremony of royalty in France, China & Saudi Arabia. And so far, has curbed the neverending nuclear threats from North Korea.

He forced China to pay tariffs and negotiated a new trade agreement with Mexico & Canada. Both actions replenish USA coffers.

Mean-time, G20 nations treat Trudeau a bit like the look-at-me boy one should ignore. He danced his way through India in pretty silken costumes and flashy socks, and dragged his family along, only to be disparaged world-wide. India has formally rebuked him and diplomatic relations with Canada were strained. Iran loves him

As far as vision is concerned Justin has dispersed hundreds of millions of your taxpayer dollars amongst :1)the third world 2) a movie star 3) a terrorist. He wholeheartedly supports Islamists, illegals and "shithole" countries, instead of Canadians. He, himself, picked the money growing on Canadian trees dry, so kudos to him for his work ethic.

Looking south, Trump-Talk brings in money for America, via Corps bringing home their cash to invest in America once again; by providing taxation breaks and regulatory overhauls for failing and new businesses. It's working.

Meanwhile, Trudeau has substantially improved the lives & financial opportunities of his Cabinet, enriching the Clinton Foundation, funding Islam, and funding illegals. He sideswiped the entire Canadian oil & pipeline industry, and obliterated the Oil Sands. He faithfully legislated the UN's carbon tax. Justin chases away investors and businesses, & demoralizes provinces.

Trudeau is a young, bold, impulsive, immature over-confident, aggressive Communist with a flirty way with younger women and men. He says Canada has no "core values", & intensely dislikes Western Canada. And unbeknownst to most Canadians, his entire mission is focused on entirely changing and redesigning : the culture, the political system, the legal system, the social structure, the long-held customs, and the defense, of Canadians and Canada. He never foretold us.

Trump is an old, bold, cunning, ultra-aggressive, experienced, self-confident womanizer with an unparalleled work ethic. He loves America & seeks to rebuild its' institutions, strengthen the military, revive the economy, nurture its constitution and culture; all much to the chagrin of the young up and coming US Communists. A surprising streak of liberalism resides in him.

Trump's newest American-admirers ... mainly #walkaway & blacks, .....increase daily within the US population of 329M citizens. Illegals are rounded up by ICE and deported. 👏

I do agree "More than half the country hates both of them" was once true, Free Wheel, (I quoted your words), but I'd like to note the 1/2-trend may waver. As Trump's popularity steadily rises in America, Trudeau's trend may soon dive within our present Canadian citizenship, when the carbon tax hits home. (But rise within the throngs of Trudeau's WalkOver illegals whose arrivals increase every day)

(Offside Question: How many will mail-in a ballot? Yes, well.)


Two men. Two paths. Different loyalties, different values. Different personalities.

Question for AVers: Who's legislation would you trust with your farm? Pars
Last edited by parsley; Jan 8, 2019 at 10:23.
Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 11:15 56 Is Just ins despise of the west, inherited from observing his father? Or do/did they despise the west because they're Qbeckers, or is it because they're central Canadians, Laurentian elites?

If Quebec had all or more carbon resources in their province that AB and SK have, there'd be pipelines leaving in every direction and more being built every day. And the rest of the country would be joyous in the knowledge that royalties and taxes would be flowing into various government coffers to lessen the taxpayer burden.

Really, who in there right mind, or what government, would want to pass up creating wealth and jobs from natural resources? Perhaps it's extremely wealthy Canadians, who don't pay a lot in Canadian taxes, because they park most of their wealth off-shore.

BTW, Nice post parsley. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 12:00 57 Heck, I thot the Trudeau’s disliked the west for rough treatment of their great grandad over some wayward horses. IDK.
Interesting disection of the two leaders Pars, spot on IMO, thank you. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 13:13 58 Grassfarmer you are killing me that you as environmentalist argues that compares y2k and the carbon tax the 2 most costly mistakes in the last 20 years by our goverments Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 13:52 59 Did you know China does not pay tariffs, the U.S. public pays them. Trump does not even fit the requirements for a human being. No conscience no remorse no sense of humanity. Reply With Quote
Jan 8, 2019 | 14:13 60
Quote Originally Posted by agstar77 View Post
Did you know China does not pay tariffs, the U.S. public pays them. Trump does not even fit the requirements for a human being. No conscience no remorse no sense of humanity.
"Did you know China does not pay tariffs, the U.S. public pays them."

So just like Canadians pay extra now, because Turdeau put tariffs on steel imported into Canada from China et al? !!! Reply With Quote