• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FBN

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBN

Looks like FBN has sold Yorkton Distributors to Blairs..interesting seed and chem market in the Yorkton area.

I was at a FBN presentation a few weeks ago. Salesman was talking up their Yorkton warehouse, how great it was located, next day delivery etc.

Goodtime, did you sign up with them?? Anyone else have experience with them?
    Seems like FNA but with the farmer giving them all their data? No surprise they are data hungry as Google is their big financial backer.

Comment

No I didn't sign up with them. My seed/chem and fert dealer treat me awesome with farm delivery and service which helps me out working off farm.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...
      X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
      You agree to our and by clicking I agree.