• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The real motive behind carbon tax

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The real motive behind carbon tax

They want everyone dead .... the great Malthusian theory that there's too many people in the world and the only way to save the earth is less people... except the refugees. No mention if the CBC is requiring sterilization as a job requirement... it would be a good start.. anyone that drank the kool aid, you need to listen up

Chuck and Grass, if your motives are legit and you honestly want a cleaner planet without govt deciding how many kids we can have, you need to get as far far away from the bat shit crazies at CBC as humanly possible. Id even write to your MP expressing your disappointment because if this gains traction, there is absolutely no way anyone promoting anything to do with climate change or carbon tax will be taken seriously. This movement is dead.

Comment

Maybe the over the top #meetoo movement where men are scared to be alone with women etc is all part of the same liberal agenda to have less children... think about it, kinda adds up!

Comment

A few days ago, CBC radio one had an entire show (Ideas) devoted to people who chose not to have children due to climate change. And yes, I often do listen to the Communist Brodcorping Castration.

I suppose the good news is that survival of the fittest is actually functioning as intended in humans again, after having a brief respite thanks to medical advancements and social programs( not saying that was a bad thing), now those lacking in common sense, who in centuries past would have succumbed to any number of catastrophes or maladies before they were old enough to procreate, are once again not going to procreate to pass on their genes. Now that was a long and convoluted sentence, my apologies.

Comment

I don't subscribe to over the top conspiracy theories.

Canada's birthrate is already lower than replacement. The last time we were at replacment rate of 2.1 births per woman was 1971.

E.0. Wilson a Harvard biologist calculated that if everyone on the planet lived a north american lifestyle we would need the resources from 4 more planets!

Guess what happens when humans exceed the carrying capacity of the earth? Same thing that happens when you don't have enough grass or water for your cows.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Canada's birthrate is already lower than replacement. The last time we were at replacment rate of 2.1 births per woman was 1971.

E.0. Wilson a Harvard biologist calculated that if everyone on the planet lived a north american lifestyle we would need the resources from 4 more planets!

Guess what happens when humans exceed the carrying capacity of the earth? Same thing that happens when you don't have enough grass or water for your cows.
            So have you adopted an Ethiopian lifestyle yet?

Comment

You start exploring other planets as an option????????

Comment

What a load of crap 💩
                The majority of the worlds population lives in the temperate climate zone.... completely different living conditions than most here in northern climates.
                So , we should have no kids , live in igloos with solar panels and windmills to benefit those who can live simple lives In Temperate areas .... who have huge multiple family units ???? WTF ???

Comment

You missed the point. Un-controlled population growth is not sustainable.

Some of our extra resource use is due to our northern climate. But the US is not all northern.

Developed countries use more resources per capita because they have the economic power to do so. There is a lot of unnecessary waste in the developed countries.

We live in a consumer culture where we buy a lot of crap we don't need.
                  Last edited by chuckChuck; Dec 7, 2018, 07:55.

Comment

That's right CC. The carbon tax is merely a vaccine for the farmers suffering from AFFLUENZA

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                      That's right CC. The carbon tax is merely a vaccine for the farmers suffering from AFFLUENZA
                      ......oh God!

Comment

Actually, birth rates fall as living standard goes up.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                          ......oh God!
                          Don't catch affluenza , don't have to pay for the vaccine, it's that simple. It's past my bedtime, will enjoy reading the whining in the morning while I drink my organic coffee sweetened with Canadian Organic maple syrup and whitened with organic milk.

Comment

Originally posted by Austranada View Post
                            Don't catch affluenza , don't have to pay for the vaccine, it's that simple. It's past my bedtime, will enjoy reading the whining in the morning while I drink my organic coffee sweetened with Canadian Organic maple syrup and whitened with organic milk.
                            ....good night.

Comment

Originally posted by macdon02 View Post
                              They want everyone dead .... the great Malthusian theory that there's too many people in the world and the only way to save the earth is less people... except the refugees. No mention if the CBC is requiring sterilization as a job requirement... it would be a good start.. anyone that drank the kool aid, you need to listen up
                              Saint Suzuki and Reverend Gore do preach this less kids doctrine to their alarmist followers.
                              In reality Suzuki has 5 children and Gore has 4.
                              Also don’t question them about air travel and owning multiple mansions.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...