• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Govt crosses the line on taxation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When Govt crosses the line on taxation

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/24/world/europe/france-yellow-vest-protest.html

When you see what citizens of other countries do, then compare that to Canadians apathy, it makes one wonder what we won't tolerate. The book Tax me I'm Canadian Seems more and more like a philosophy, rather than a critique of Canadians. When we do reach the breaking point, the result is going to be separation.

Comment

It’s not too far away. This liberals and sask party are throwing tax increases every where they can

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
        It’s not too far away. This liberals and sask party are throwing tax increases every where they can

Tredeau has nothing to worry about for a couple more terms , the freeloaders love him and ther's still lots of wealth to redistribute. That goes for Moe too.

Comment

We can all do our part by adhering to the rules set out. I am sure most do this right but I hear down right fraud in the way some people pay their farm employees.

This is just one example

Compensating by a pile of fuel, buying them a quad or atv, buying the worker a truck.

Or the most common one, "I just give them a cheque, whatever they do with it is their business not mine"

If we are true and honest businessmen and want to be treated fairly, we need to hold up our end of the bargain.

Although I am not fully up to speed in France politics, I am sure there is more to the story. Did the current leader inherit the mess? The crap that went on in Paris is downright shame full. These people who were responsible for this need to be looked up in a gravel pit crushing rocks with a sledge hammer. Doing what they did solved nothing, it only caused more expense to infrastructure and huge losses honest business's that were looted.

It seems that more and more people want everything for nothing!
          Last edited by Richard5; Dec 3, 2018, 14:16.

Comment

Dear Richard:

.....when diplomacy fails and no one listens.

Comment

They voted for Macron believing he'd make change and they got more of the same.... if not worse then Hollande. Taxation spurs revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by 6V53 View Post
                Tredeau has nothing to worry about for a couple more terms , the freeloaders love him and ther's still lots of wealth to redistribute. That goes for Moe too.
                Better invest in petroleum jelly

https://globalnews.ca/news/4608105/trudeau-defends-statistics-canada-move-to-collect-banking-info-of-500000-canadians/

Comment

The frogs showed Le Pen the door, so they got what they ****ing deserve. May they be taxed into shithole misery. Makes for damn good TV.

Comment

CBC ticker says tax on fuel cancelled today! So much for Carbon Tax...we better learn how to resist our a** holes

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-next-french-revolution-is-it-beginning/ https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/the-next-french-revolution-is-it-beginning/

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...