• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Must have “lexi-con” combines

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must have “lexi-con” combines

Looks like a New Holland to me. Mazers have store in Roblin

Comment

I always wonder about the Challenge as every year since I started growing Pioneer and Liberty the Liberty always always beats the Pioneer by 2 to 7 bushels depending on the year.

But what do I know I'm just a farmer with a big scale and every bushel is run over a scale. Not one good swath.

But maybe it sells seed. HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, the test pan test.

Deere .09
      Case .08

So yea in the heat of the day it did better but as night started it went the other way. Deere speed stayed constant day or night.

Comment

Those are some fantastic yeilds. Those farmers are making money.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
          I always wonder about the Challenge as every year since I started growing Pioneer and Liberty the Liberty always always beats the Pioneer by 2 to 7 bushels depending on the year.

But what do I know I'm just a farmer with a big scale and every bushel is run over a scale. Not one good swath.

But maybe it sells seed. HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, the test pan test.

Deere .09
          Case .08

So yea in the heat of the day it did better but as night started it went the other way. Deere speed stayed constant day or night.
          .09/.08 is what measurement? Cant be bpa?

Comment

We weigh at grams/sq ft of catch pan. On the best swaths on chicken shit never saw 90-100bu/acre, that profit would be WILD till all canola yields that, then $5/bu so makes SFA diff in income! But the chain is making billions more!
            Last edited by fjlip; Dec 1, 2018, 12:02.

Comment

grams

Yes if all had yields like that over every acre then welcome to 5 bushel canola and yes we would make less money.

Comment

The local Pioneer dealer here at least has the integrity to also write the size in acres, of the plot sampled, on the white board.
                The ones I have seen are 1.xx acres or sometimes .x acre. Adds some credibility to these so-called yields. Gives people an idea of yield potential but not necessarily actual field averages.

Comment

Originally posted by Herc View Post
                  .09/.08 is what measurement? Cant be bpa?
                  Blood alcohol I think

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...