• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns Guns Guns Repeat Repeat Repeat

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guns Guns Guns Repeat Repeat Repeat

Ten days later and another dozen innocent people shot down.

To all you who say this could be prevent if there were armed guards at the door. Look what happened to a trained 29 year veteran police officer trying to stop the gunman!

I honestly don't know what the answer is at this point due to all the weapons out there. If we started with no one having one that's different. Maybe my kids should be carrying a weapon I don't know. It's all stupid and a sad reflection of our society that whether you have a gun or not you feel it's ok to shoot innocent people that haven't harmed you at all.

People worry about gangs and drugs and not always but mostly they just shoot each other so that's actually maybe ok even. Except when bystanders get killed or authorities deal with them.

But this is different this is targeting strangers innocent that haven't done anything to harm the shooter. For starters we really should be focusing a lot more on mental people not having as many rights to weapons as a minimum.
    And people should be allowed to report these disturbed ones anonymously. How many times are we seeing people say after the fact ya he was acting stupid prior or had 50 guns? What for?

Comment

You think about all the people you know.
      There is bound to be at least one
      Person that really should not have a gun. Little lone a handgun that is easy to hide. Or a semi automatic rifle with a big clip.

It may be one in 500 -1000-10000
      People.
      That still adds up to a lot of
      Potential. Danger.

Adding more weapons just increases the odds of someone doing. This kind of thing.

A Trained officer is killed here
      , and yet somehow arming teachers or everyone is a solution.

It just ups the odds of another
      Wacko with a gun

Comment

Toxic mix, more guns than people=mass shootings by unstable lunatics. Make guns harder to obtain. Unfortunately special interests like the NRA, scream freedom and rights every time there is a mass shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
          Toxic mix, more guns than people=mass shootings by unstable lunatics. Make guns harder to obtain. Unfortunately special interests like the NRA, scream freedom and rights every time there is a mass shooting.
          If guns were banned and I wanted to kill many people at one time I would use a bomb. Or poisonous gas. Or drive them over. Or set the place on fire. Or...

Comment

if society has WACKOS, it has diversity....seems we want that, hearing it is a strength?

Comment

Brazil and Mexico both have gun bans and have tens of thousands killed each year. With guns.

Comment

Originally posted by countryguy View Post
                If guns were banned and I wanted to kill many people at one time I would use a bomb. Or poisonous gas. Or drive them over. Or set the place on fire. Or...
                Yes, strategically placed explosives on a high rise building can eliminate a lot more people than a lone gun man could. But typical Liberals need protection from all the risk in the world. Like I say, you need a helmet for everything but jerking off.

Comment

So why don't wackos use bombs and fire, because guns are easier more accessible. You have the NRA on speed dial. Gun accessibility is the problem. Mexico and Brazil have crime problems overlapping mentally deranged killers.

Comment

So why don't wackos use bombs and fire, because guns are easier more accessible. You have the NRA on speed dial. Gun accessibility is the problem. Mexico and Brazil have crime problems overlapping mentally deranged killers.
                    Most definitely guns are easily accessible. But if they are gone there will be something else. The guns are not killing people. People are killing people. Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Comment

Actually the guns are killing people. They are not killing with watermelons. Duh!

Comment

I just wish we would stop seeing an American issue as our own and applying the fear to our public and laws.
                        Really, if you know how many guns you own, you don't have enough.

Comment

It just seems they make it too easy for them to vent.
                          Most of these shooter s ,got their guns all legal.brand
                          New, no problem. Seems they do not want illegal guns to do this stuff.
                          Make em work for , make them build a bomb ,
                          Maybe blow them selves up. Or not bright enough. To
                          Glad handguns are not part of our daily lives here.
                          Sad. Sad sad

Comment

Actually, agstar, you have incorrectly assigned the blame because you have heard it far to often that guns kill people. They do not. What kills people is the loaded ammunition. I would allow the public to purchase all the guns they desire. I just would not easily sell them the bullets that make them functional machines.

I consider guns to be works of art; the same way you may consider whatever you may collect to be pleasing to your eye. Nor do I wish them to be tampered with to make them non functional, the same way that you as a collector would not want your articles marred.

Comment

You must not of heard about the car bomb in Edmonton.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.