Red Deer Farm Show starts Wednesday.

Commodity Marketing

Tools

Red Deer Farm Show starts Wednesday.

SASKFARMER3's Avatar Nov 6, 2018 | 06:16 1 Ok, I'm hooked I like the show I like the trip and its a good place to have a meeting and discuss farm issues.

Got my black jacket and pants and hat so I'm ready.

The fall work is done with last nights snow so put Kelly away and sent the 4 Trackback to town with the Salford.

Snow and Cold this week have time for this before the long drive south.

Anyone else going? Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 07:18 2 How did you like the Salford compared to the Kelly?

Its full on winter here with strong north wind and -12. Snowed all day yesterday and over night. Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 07:49 3
Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post

Snow and Cold this week have time for this before the long drive south.
You got a place down south? RV? Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 08:06 4 A buddy asked me to tag along so will be checking this show out for a few days. Reply With Quote
AgrivilleAdmin's Avatar Nov 6, 2018 | 08:17 5 I'll be at the show with the rest of the Agriville, Farms.com, and Agcareers team.
It's always nice seeing the Agrivillers at the tradeshows. Stop by and say hello, our booth is in the Centrium Concourse.
-Nicole Keffer Reply With Quote
SASKFARMER3's Avatar Nov 6, 2018 | 08:30 6 We bought last spring a home in Florida so it will be our southern Base for exploring for a while. A quick trip down only a few weeks to take a vehicle and leave it there. Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 10:15 7
Quote Originally Posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
We bought last spring a home in Florida so it will be our southern Base for exploring for a while. A quick trip down only a few weeks to take a vehicle and leave it there.
Better remit your carbon tax before you go otherwise Florida will be underwater. Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 10:33 8
Quote Originally Posted by jazz View Post
Better remit your carbon tax before you go otherwise Florida will be underwater.
Lol and we’ll still be frozen up here. Got the dryer running steady doing my part to warm up this icebox were in now. Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 10:35 9 May want to wait a week or so for the Democrat temper tantrums to be over before heading south. The leftists are a violent bunch. Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 11:52 10 I think I’m going
Saskfarmer after your Good year , the beers on you heh ? Reply With Quote
farmaholic's Avatar Nov 6, 2018 | 12:07 11
Quote Originally Posted by mustardman View Post
I think I’m going
Saskfarmer after your Good year , the beers on you heh ?
He is sponsoring the whole show! Reply With Quote
Nov 6, 2018 | 18:37 12
Quote Originally Posted by farmaholic View Post
He is sponsoring the whole show!
Good deal 👍. We’re going Thursday and I’m not picky at all on the choice of brew🍻

Might even finish drying by then since 12% canola is flying through compared to 25+% wheat we were doing earlier. Donated enough to the propane guy already. Reply With Quote