• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Just a little different format this week....just some extra thoughts...

Thank you for the great weather to get most guys finished up....there was 10 billion in the fields after that shit weather which is now down to under a billion...

Thank you to Weber for pointing it out how much was left in the field and keeping it updated...

Start rant here .... a few weeks ago Trudeau announced something about the largest project in Canada with that 40 billion LNG project....agriculture does that project every ****ing year...where is the Sask Wheat, Sask Pulse or Sask/anything executive directors that leave an opportunity to represent our contributions to this country....end rant here...

Thank You to the government for selling the maintained rail cars for less than taking them to a scrap yard....

Start rant here....on the second trip to the west coast the railways have paid for the cars and are making money....where is Sask/anything executive directors for ringing the alarms on this?????Where is APAS...no performance guarantee...no lower rates ....no SFA for essentially free rail cars that the railways could just scrap and double their money after the two trips to the west coast.....end rant here

Thank you to the new owners of the used churchill rail line that are up and running....with a nice taxpayer subsidy to boot to get the maintenance work done...

Start rant here.....the new owners bought a used rail line and the government fixed it for them....sure wish that the primary producer could buy used equipment and get the government to pay the fix up costs....end rant here

Thank you for a short trip to Swift Current today to watch 6...S680s parade into the Lexion dealership right past Pattison ag where they were originally bought ...not very often you see 6 lexions at a deere dealer...or at a RBA yard sale ....

Thank you to the new pot laws that by running a shortage of government approved suppliers the criminal side is still supplying their base....

Start rant here.....listening to gormley about pot prices across Canada , a guy calls in and says his regular dealer can deliver for less...end rant here

Thank you to my wife of 21 years for putting up with me.....

Start rant here....end rant here.....its better that way...

Is it Friday already, thank goodness.

Comment

Thank you WINTER for ending this year of extremes! Cold till Apr 15, Perfect seeding/ growing, TOO hot for a week or two, November in September??? Then a month of fall, ass backwards?

Comment

Originally posted by wiseguy
        Zero thank yous to the crooked grain cos for driving the price of canola down !
        I think that's due to high green count and high moisture canola. ...that to most farmers is better sitting at an elevator than their bins....

If you are growing 50 plus bpa of canola with those symptoms or you have a paint addiction .....it's easy to see what happens.

Comment

Harvest is near thankyou for much below average yields but not a disaster.

Thankyou for high prices to compensate Feed 1 barley currently $375 on farm Oats errrr $600

Rightly or wrongly thankyou for allowing me to farm with one of my sons, one in transport industry but wants to become a plumber have his own bussiness, one works for govt agency good pay obscene overtime and other benifits and youngest wants to be a farmer theyve all had a go. First to lived in big smoke for half there lives.

Thank you for good livestock and wool prices.

Thank you for interesting debate on cnn and fox for upcoming mid terms elections looneys on both sides but get morning news for usa when i got bed each night.

Thankyou for good prices available for 2019 but cant take gotta get 18 out the way but many have locked in 30% of production in oz at $350 per tonne for wheat its a gutsy price.

Thankyou weather only got to 34c this week rather than forecast 39c and a splash of rain 5mm

thankyou guys cheers saturday home with the son wifes away yep frozen pizza beer or rum and a movie

Comment

I’m thank full that Mother Nature convinced me that the coming week is a good time to fly south like the Canadian Geese who left yesterday it seems.

I’m thank full for the Deere Demo that ended today.

But one thing I’m really thankful is to be actually done harvest.

Comment

The "demo" is like the drug dealer giving you your first addicting fix for "free".

Go to a "new paintoholics" meeting before it's too late....Hi, my name is SF3 and I'm a paintoholic....lol. It's a group for elites only!!! You won't see me there, but can find me at the Depression Support group!

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                The "demo" is like the drug dealer giving you your first addicting fix for "free".

Go to a "new paintoholics" meeting before it's too late....Hi, my name is SF3 and I'm a paintoholic....lol. It's a group for elites only!!! You won't see me there, but can find me at the Depression Support group!
                the "red" demo brought the green people back to life , lol

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

I think ill Just quietly get in the Yukon and head south and turn off my phone to not take any messages from any dealer.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                    HAHAHAHAHA

I think ill Just quietly get in the Yukon and head south and turn off my phone to not take any messages from any dealer.
                    Are you taking a sabbatical from AV as well? With all the cyber bullying you endure you might want to! Don't forget about the peasants in the Slum of the Ghetto while you're sipping cocktails and digging your toes in the sand. I'll be swilling home-brew digging my head in the sand, trying to convince myself being a Sandbox farmer from the Slum of the Ghetto is an honourable vocation.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA

whats the price on that deere quad, i hear in the 800k range?

Comment

Farma, you missed your calling. Don't know if it pays well,but you should have been a writer. And not just an unpaid one for AV ERs. You do have a way of saying things.

Comment

Thanks RD414, I enjoy it. And I have a captive audience, unless people have me at the top of their ignore list.

I have an active imagination, but should probably put that mental energy to a more useful purpose though.

Edit in:

I hated English classes in school.
                          Last edited by farmaholic; Nov 3, 2018, 10:10.

Comment

Originally posted by RD414 View Post
                            Farma, you missed your calling. Don't know if it pays well,but you should have been a writer. And not just an unpaid one for AV ERs. You do have a way of saying things.
                            I agree with you on your comment about farma. He definitely has a unique way of saying things. Keep it up farmaholic!

Comment

I’m thank full that Mother Nature convinced me that the coming week is a good time to fly south like the Canadian Geese who left yesterday it seems.

What part of Florida did you decide to settle in? How close to the ocean?

Drove around there a few years ago and really liked Florida and would have a hard time picking one location for a permanent place. Originally thought it was great there are so many little lakes it seems like lots of houses back onto their own water. Later realized there are alligators in most water puddles and you can't actually swim in the lakes anyways. Highest place in Southern Florida was the landfill.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...