• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Thank you notes

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Thank you notes

Thank you.... baby jesus .... for the return of summer or global warming ...I don't care what you want to call it...

Thank you for plugged elevators and others that do maintenance when combines fire up again....5 weeks of no combining and there are plugged elevators.....and 63 percent space at the west coast...

Thank you for creating another legal drug that in 20 years like alcohol will prove it was a bad idea....the first ticket and death by driving stoned will be interesting ...good money for lawyers though...

Another thank you to the elevators that actually help your customers.....

Thank you for a couple days of harvesting so far...

Thank you to the weatherman that says sunny skies but for some reason is cloudy mid afternoon...

As long as it doesn't rain .....there is hope here to finish....

I want to thank Sask. Department of Energy and Mines/Ministry of the Economy for establishing an unworkable minimum setback distance of 500 meters from satellite test facilities that could vent H2S in an emergency release situation. There could be multiple such facilities on neighboring quarter sections surrounding your own. Each creates their own 500 meter buffer zone, and oil companies are under no obligation to inform you that they have established such facilities with government approval, and therefore a buffer zone, or multiple buffer zones that will widely encroach on what you can do on your quarter section.

I want to thank Sask. Community Planning for enforcing the above unworkable setback distance such that there will be no building allowed that any person could occupy within that 500 meter buffer zone.

Kiss what you might want to do with your property, goodbye. Do not think that this could not possibly visit you, and stop you, or your children's future plans.

Comment

Half a Kilometer? That's kinda a long distance

Comment

thanks to the mb and sk ag departments for their weekly crop updates,overstating yields, moisture conditions this past ssummer and harvest pace. thanks for helping drag market prices down.

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
          thanks to the mb and sk ag departments for their weekly crop updates,overstating yields, moisture conditions this past ssummer and harvest pace. thanks for helping drag market prices down.
          All these reports come from farmers, so thank you to all farm reporters who like to brag about how good things really aren’t.
          I did this reporting years back and found they were a complete waste of time, so took early retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by bigzee View Post
            All these reports come from farmers, so thank you to all farm reporters who like to brag about how good things really would aren’t.
            I did this reporting years back and found they were a complete waste of time, so took early retirement.
            I tell no one anything
            Stats can told me today that i would be incarcerated if i didnt do his survey !
            Gave him my name and address, waiting for the limo

Comment

Thanks to our local backyard mechanics !
              Lucky to have them !

Comment

agreed case! i spent more hours than usual with my ass on a seat this year. enjoyed it. but thats not what gets shit done. the real humankind are working behind the scenes. my wife thinks shes a farmer after running a combine for a few weeks. right after i put her in her place, she puts me right back in mine. but everyone from on farm mechanics to the big dealer shop men, i thank you for putting up with a bunch of entitled assholes like us.

Comment

let me broaden that to any agri-business that still knows grass roots farming... a serious thanks.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gUR24m81QoeM5URXMKsQ6Q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.7 KB
ID:	766843

I am thankful for the Rain that we get in our little patch of Saskatchewan. It knows the exact time to hit.

But a bigger thanks goes to the Wind that actually picked up to max 60Km and turned the day around.

Ah Farming one F#$k up at a Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylate View Post
                      agreed case! i spent more hours than usual with my ass on a seat this year. enjoyed it. but thats not what gets shit done. the real humankind are working behind the scenes. my wife thinks shes a farmer after running a combine for a few weeks. right after i put her in her place, she puts me right back in mine. but everyone from on farm mechanics to the big dealer shop men, i thank you for putting up with a bunch of entitled assholes like us.
                      Entitled???? paying 100 grand for a header and half a million for a combine ( i am not buying anything... bear with me on this comment) and when something goes wrong the best answer dealers default to is "'' i don't know ...bring it in and we will have a look at it or we can come out...."""

the dealers are now large enough selling 100s of unit within their branches that no issue should be an " I don't know" especially on older equipment...

I don't expect new equipment to fail but 5 year old stuff is when things start happening...

Entitled ????maybe you mean entitled to be ****ed bent over without lube at some of these dealerships....Not all...but the good ones are few and far between anymore..

rant over...i just hate the default """I don't know"""

And I have MFWD tractors that are 4000 hours and less that are 2005 and 2006 ....there should be no I don't knows on that type of equipment....

Comment

Bigzee

'"All these reports come from farmers, so thank you to all farm reporters who like to brag about how good things really aren’t."

You forgot to thank those that come on Agriville with there weekly crop reports doing the same!

Comment

Hopefully more decent days ahead . First time since August here we will get more than 4 days in a row .
                          A rare shot of a few clouds and mostly clear sky. Cold but so much better than the cloud , rain , snow and absolutely horrible weather we have had for way too long ....

Taken this morning as I go get more parts .... interesting shot at -6 lol

Comment

BOOK your Canola Seed by the end of October & take advantage of huge savings ________________________________ Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited 201 Portage

So thankful for texts and emails otherwise how else would I get the memo that after Oct 31 the price are going up, and the huge savings were only a distant memory. What a joke!!!!
                            Guess I could tell them to take me off their contact list. Then again there’s still hundreds out there still sending.
                            If I need YOU i will call YOU!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                              Hopefully more decent days ahead . First time since August here we will get more than 4 days in a row .
                              A rare shot of a few clouds and mostly clear sky. Cold but so much better than the cloud , rain , snow and absolutely horrible weather we have had for way too long ....

Taken this morning as I go get more parts .... interesting shot at -6 lol

Quite a picture - have a great day! Going to a big 40 th birthday party tonight, will see lots of old friends.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.