• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A landmark report released on Sunday sets the clock ticking for humanity

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A landmark report released on Sunday sets the clock ticking for humanity

If we start taking this Climate Change a lot more seriously it's going to be the end of humanity as we know it.

We have to all go Vegan an set aside an area the size of the USA for a Carbon sink.

Must be done before 2030.

Worse than a Zombie apocalypse.

Or is this an attempt to rally the faithful as this losing traction?

An*independent audit*of the key temperature dataset that is being used by climate models has exposed more than*70 problems*with the data which*render it “unfit for global studies.”*

Problems include zero degree temperatures in the Caribbean, 82 degree C temperatures in Colombia and ship-based recordings taken 100km inland.

The audit has concluded that the studies are deliberately*exaggerating temperatures to support a theory of global warming*utilizing global averages that are far less certain than*what is being forecast.

The audit has revealed that “that*climate models have been tuned to match incorrect data, which would render incorrect their predictions of future temperatures and estimates of the human influence of temperatures.”*Furthermore, the*Paris Climate Agreement adopted 1850-1899 averages as “indicative” of pre-industrial temperatures is “fatally flawed.” The entire*Paris Climate Agreement has an agenda to eliminate effectively the advancement of society and attempt to reset the clock to the pre-Industrial Revolution.*This entire theory that before the Industrial Revolution, our planet’s atmosphere was somehow pristine and uncontaminated by human-made pollutants has been also proven to be completely bogus.*

Bubbles trapped in Greenland’s ice has revealed that we began emitting greenhouse gases at least*2,000 years ago. The Romans even constructed the first aqueduct was built in 312 BC because there was a serious problem with*water pollution. Seneca (c 4BC-65AD), the adviser to Nero, wrote in 61AD:*“No sooner had I left behind the oppressive atmosphere of the city [Rome]*and that reek of smoking cookers which pour out, along with clouds of ashes, all the poisonous fumes they’ve accumulated in their interiors whenever they’re started up, than I noticed the change in my condition.”

This new audit*argues even the most simple basic quality checks had not been done on the HadCRUT4 data*which is managed by the UK Met Office Hadley Centre and the Climate Research Unit at the University of East Anglia. The audit exposed that*estimates were made of the uncertainties arising from thermometer accuracy, homogenization, sampling grid boxes with a finite number of measurements available, large-scale biases such as urbanization and estimation of regional averages with non-complete global measurement coverage.

The audit has exposed the dishonesty in this entire scheme and it appears to be directed at the goal of reducing the population.*Anomalies it has identified include at St Kitts in the Caribbean, the average temperature for December 1981 was zero degrees, normally it’s 26C.*For three months in 1978, one place in Colombia reported an 82 degrees Celsius average – hotter than the hottest day on Earth. Then in Romania, one September the average temperature was reported as minus 46°C, which has never happened. The data showed that supposedly ships would report ocean temperatures from places up to 100km inland. The paper also points out that*the most serious flaws identified was the shortage of data.*For the first two years, from 1850 onwards, the only land-based reporting station in the Southern Hemisphere was in Indonesia. Then there were*ship observations at the time but Australian records had not started until 1855 in Melbourne, behind Auckland which started in 1853. This data appears to have been just made up.

According to the HadCRUT4 calculation of coverage, it was almost 1950 before there was data from even half of the Southern Hemisphere was available. Yet they claim global warming has taken hold for 100 years prior. Then the*Paris Climate Agreement takes the HadCRUT4 average from 1850 to 1899 as an “indicative” temperature or pre-Industrial Revolution.*There is absolutely no possible way the data set being used to support all this Global Warming is even valid for any forecast.

From Zero hedge

Comment

When the CBC played the interview during the radio news of one of the scientists who wrote the report, and she said ‘.. a redistribution of wealth will be necessary to turn this around...’ I knew exactly where this was going and the motives behind it. As if I am that stupid - screw you UN and Trudeau.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
        When the CBC played the interview during the radio news of one of the scientists who wrote the report, and she said ‘.. a redistribution of wealth will be necessary to turn this around...’ I knew exactly where this was going and the motives behind it. As if I am that stupid - screw you UN and Trudeau.
        Bingo , that exactly what this is all about.

Comment

movie stars, rich and famous,politicians, authors etc, often are loudest about climate change and rising sea levels etc all have mega properites on sea front funny you never see them selling up and moving to the mountains

Comment

The report also recommends a $5500/TONNE CARBON TAX!!

Have fun living in a cold climate with that tax.

Comment

Sounds like the UN wants to take over the world and tax us to oblivion!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                Sounds like the UN wants to take over the world and tax us to oblivion!
                Yet some people continue to be too brainwashed to see through the BS and acknowledge this. What they are proposing works out to $240 per gallon of gasoline. That might put a damper on soccer moms activities, not to mention all economic activity, oh, and virtually eliminate food production.

Comment

The main advantage the UN is considering is think of the cash from the peasants for the next climate conference in a hot tourist destination!!!

Comment

Another ****en dooms-day clock.

Throughout the history of this planet evolution has enabled adaptation. ....unless changes happen too fast? ...or some catastrophic cosmic event occurs?

I'm thinking I'll be fully recycled, my carcass will be returned to the earth's elements where it came from and my electrical impulses and energy that keep me alive will be absorbed and used somewhere else..... long before this planet becomes a barren waste land and empty swimming pool.

The perfect recycling program.

Comment

Wow! remember the times when conservatives actually tried to CONSERVE the environment??

Remember Nixon, he actually Started the EPA, can you imagine the republicans NOW doing this?
                      Remember Mulroney,Regan and Maggie Thatcher , who Worked to STOP the Ozone hole from increasing

This is not a Left versus Right issue , get on board.... if you have No Kids, no grandkids and want to continue being a Selfish asshole then continue on your righteous path

Comment

Originally posted by mustardman View Post
                        This is not a Left versus Right issue , get on board.... if you have No Kids, no grandkids and want to continue being a Selfish asshole then continue on your righteous path
                        You drank the koolade big time. The report is bogus. its numerous errors have been outed and deemed not fit for scientific merit.

You would condemn our children to endless debt, wealth distribution schemes and energy poverty.

Our standard of living, technology, infrastructure etc are all based on our exploitation of energy. How you going to replace that when we start flying in cars and hyper sonic jets and 3 billion people want refrigeration and tvs. Aint going to do that with windmills and panels.

The IPCC is crying wolf again. They have been wrong every time. Now its like send us whatever cash you have and even a little is better than nothing. The people are starting to see through this sham. Good on them.

Comment

Mustardman - does it make sense it’s going to cost about seven thousand dollars to fill my 3/4 ton truck with fuel, life as we know it will completely stop. And for what Someone’s dream that carbons a bad thing I’m thinking you’re the one that’s gotta get with the program.

Comment

We are likely consuming more energy recycling on this farm and household than the accrued benefits.

Selfish my ass. But I like it because the farm has NEVER been cleaner!

THE biggest ****ing hypocrites are preaching from their soap boxes and doing the least.

The other day some benevolent tire shop in Regina let us return 50, decades old, tires to the scrap tire recycling program.....tractor tires and used tires that every farmer thought they had a use for. The previous defunked "Black Gold Rush" couldn't carry on and our area of the province didn't get to use that program....so instead of burning them..."WE" hauled them away to be recycled. No big black smokey fire here which would have been cheaper and easier.

Used oil and filters. DEF jugs. Batteries. All containers with a paid deposit. Household paper(stoopid amount in my opinion) and tin, some plastic....all recycled.

Our "garbage" can in the house can go weeks before it needs to be emptied...nothing "wet" gets put in it to stink. Compostable stuff gets dumped in the slough grass nearby.

Double walled Enviro ground fuel tanks.

Direct seeding.

Tried to increase household heating and cooling efficiencies with better windows and extra insulation...programmable thermostat.

IRONICALLY, and I guess hypocritically, we are consuming more than our parents but at least I am trying to do it in a friendlier enviromental manner!
                            Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 13, 2018, 09:49.

Comment

Meanwhile world leaders continue to burn carbon at an alarming rate right in the face of the very people they are to force the carbon tax scam on .....

Do as we say ..... not as we do little sheeple ...
                              I can’t believe the average joe is falling for this complete farce .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.