• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Solutions

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solutions

Given the disasterous harvest I offer some solutions that maybe could be built on better than inviting politicians for combine rides..

1.Increase the advance rates and limits...

2.Go interest free on the full amount....

3.Make all checkoffs voluntary...

4. Start looking at a food aid program to get rid of the excess pulses.....

I think you guys know where I am going with this...bring forth the ideas...these are not handouts ...just help through difficult times....

Does everyone have to profit on the misfortune of the weather.

Give an extension of crap insurance payment. That won’t happen, some have already likely paid it. If there hasn’t been any course of action taken yet, there likely won’t be.
    Had to LOL yesterday Rayglen sends out a price for feed wheat, 58lbs, and must be DRY.
    Another solution quit be so picky!!!!

Comment

Some will say build bins,
      Others will say sell a 1/4

As grim and dire the situation is, there is volume ( drought = nothing)the grain will get harvested this fall or next spring and what grade? There will be good decisions and bad ones all based on LUCK and good fortune.

All discretionary spending must stop if its cash flow issues. Talk to creditors, fert, Chem, fuel, etc put orders in no deposits!
      Talk to banker, make a appointment, give him confidence that you are a survivor, always making the best decisions with the information you have at the time.

Sell surplus equipment at RB November sale, that’s what equipment dealers do

Get ice fishing shack ready, or hunt for the trophy animals this fall

Comment

https://www.rbauction.com/selling/our-solutions THE FINAL SOLUTION

Comment

Originally posted by Rareearth View Post
          Some will say build bins,
          Others will say sell a 1/4

As grim and dire the situation is, there is volume ( drought = nothing)the grain will get harvested this fall or next spring and what grade? There will be good decisions and bad ones all based on LUCK and good fortune.

All discretionary spending must stop if its cash flow issues. Talk to creditors, fert, Chem, fuel, etc put orders in no deposits!
          Talk to banker, make a appointment, give him confidence that you are a survivor, always making the best decisions with the information you have at the time.

Sell surplus equipment at RB November sale, that’s what equipment dealers do

Get ice fishing shack ready, or hunt for the trophy animals this fall

Discretionary spending stopped along time ago. We are down to getting another season out of the engine oil in equipment all ready. Rain all night here has not melted all the snow from Monday morning yet. Have fields that have had more moisture since the start of harvest than they did in the growing season. Never have I thought I would see that.

Comment

but people keep on bidding the land values up. can not be that bad yet.

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
              Like button

Comment

Originally posted by tubs View Post
                More land had come on the market around here in the past couple of weeks. Land has gone unsold here for years now. That is poorer types of course. This is an area where hardly anything was for sale not long ago. Land values are declining but the FCC don't know that yet.

Comment

How about this; seed your lentils as a cover crop next yr. They are worth more money to you as free N than sitting waiting for the pulse boards or India to come around.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    https://www.rbauction.com/selling/our-solutions THE FINAL SOLUTION
                    the boy, think of the boy .he wants to farm

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                      the boy, think of the boy .he wants to farm
                      Glad I`ve got girls. City girls too. They want nothing to do with the farm.

Comment

Some boys/girls better want to farm a 100 quarters, we can't all EXIT at once, will get stuck in the out door!
                        Weather has been SHIT many times in last 50 years, we made it!

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          How about this; seed your lentils as a cover crop next yr. They are worth more money to you as free N than sitting waiting for the pulse boards or India to come around.
                          Looking like that's what I did with my lentils this year .

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                            Don't tell crop ins that is what you are going to do they call that double dipping and will deduct from payout. Ask me how I know.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                              Bahaha, you mean I'm not the only one with lentils still out?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...
                              X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
                              You agree to our and by clicking I agree.