• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess the Price

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess the Price

What do you think the house will bring at the Ritchie Bros. auction? I tried to find the thread that relates to the gigantic house but gave up.

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
    What do you think the house will bring at the Ritchie Bros. auction? I tried to find the thread that relates to the gigantic house but gave up.
    $300k and probably mill to finish it

Comment

$50,000 and it will be gutted and tore down.

Comment

Barnwood brings a good price.

Comment

I bet $500k+ Can’t get nothing for $500k anymore

Comment

$650k and will be back on the auction block within 2 years.

Comment

750k lots of egos need massaging out there and thats a biggg shack.

Comment

That shack would look good in the Ghetto.

That would be the easiest way to increase the value of my Ghetto-est dirt...some land has more value as acreage property than agricultural value.

Right SF3?

Comment

I have had a few homes in my lifetime, I can tell you there is nothing worse than a big house. More to maintain, more to heat, more rooms to ‘stage’ and buy furniture for that you will never use. That building would only make sense if you could turn it into a business, but I doubt the location is suitable for anything. Every successive sale of that building for its lifetime will be at a loss.

Comment

Yup...location location location. And where it is isn't even close to the right location.

Agree with Biglentil, that is a big ego house. And everything Taiga said about maintenance and heating and furnishing...is true.

The Ghetto location is at least commuting distance to Regina and once the CanPacific Potash mine is up and running, near the Ghetto, that can be an Executives house and will be less than five miles from the mine site.

Ya, "another" proposed potash mine.

Comment

I think you guys are underestimating the back to the land movement, maybe it is just a local thing, but there are a lot of people, many with a lot of money wanting to own a piece of countryside, the more remote the better. As was pointed out though, the only catch will be that those who can afford such a house, will want to custom design their own, not compromise on someone else's dream house.

Comment

Only need 2 bidders to have an auction!

Has a Mother-in law suite.

Comment

The pool is bigger than my house which is quite comfortable. Be interesting to see but I bet it’ll hit $800k.........what’s a bare quarter worth in that neighbourhood?

Comment

Just west of Regina a fellow in a wheelchair turned the wings of his house into barns so he can wheel himself around to feed his cattle and horses. Some one will get a big shack pretty cheap, but then what?

Comment

$386,000.00 plus its going to take a lot more to finish.

That would be one nice house to have in Florida or Hawaii.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...