• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandt straight auger

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brandt straight auger

Anyone know how a brandt 10”x52’ auger would compare with a meriadian
    Only had wheatheart and sakundiak in straight augers
    I know brandt is light years ahead in swing aways

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    Anyone know how a brandt 10”x52’ auger would compare with a meriadian
    Only had wheatheart and sakundiak in straight augers
    I know brandt is light years ahead in swing aways
    I have a smaller brandt conventional auger and it hasnt been the greatest. Delivered with loose bolts and flywheel shaft key broke, plus oil leak in engine. Always felt the motor was underpowered too. Its 36 hp.

If I bought again it would be Meridian.

Comment

Bought a Meridian hd10x46 last year....love it...trouble free.

Comment

Ask Brandt why you can only buy their equipment at a green paint store.

By the way...we're Brandt swings and Meridian othrwise.

Edit in; we opted for the 38HP Kohler on the 10X39...biggest beef is the choke likes to freeze open, even with the cold weather kit.
        Last edited by farmaholic; Oct 10, 2018, 18:10.

Comment

Strngr

We have 10 X39 with Kohler gas and 12 X39 with diesel. The diesel has tested the drive line a couple of times, needs to be a solid shaft instead of a pipe, did that and haven’t had another problem. Have Brandt 13 X 110 swing auger, broke 1st shear pin Sunday , 3 years since new !! Put Triple Stars mover wheels on it , moves easy bin to bin now.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...
          X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
          You agree to our and by clicking I agree.